General Discussion

Community Feedback [Megathread + Poll]

Tanooki

General Satisfaction Poll  

240 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the current direction of the game?

• Very Satisfied
    • Somewhat Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied

i was though right click mouse are equip item so i click the ok with out read , then see the item disappear with no track of it , so i right click to another item to read what the noticed say it's not a equip but delete ? WTH ? yeah it my fault click ok with no read but who the fuck set right click button function are delete item so dumb ?
so can you remove the delete item from right click mouse ? 

Edited by satsuki
my english bad so i try fixing it
38 minutes ago, satsuki said:

i was though right click mouse are equip item so i click the ok with out read , then see the item disappear with no track of it , so i right click to another item to read what the noticed say it's not a equip but delete ? WTH ? yeah it my fault click ok with no read but who the fuck set right click button function are delete item so dumb ?

For real?? 

it's only right click and item deleted? Or before that some message up?

Edited by Baran01
7 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

For real?? 

it's only right click and item deleted? Or before that some message up?

A message pops up if you want to confirm or deny it.

Upgrading will be cool ifff all weapons will remain equal at the final level... Not like those god atrocities that ruined the game... Like colored bullets and the change of colors was nice... 

I love the upgrade system for costume though just pop what u need and u re good movement or healt or both personally i would remove healt cuz there s always a cringe tank that wont die and makes no sense for the game for some people to have more hp but w/e... 

They could implement a pass like for the membership... Pay this u have guaranted idunno rockhippo at the end or something like that

Plaza would be good to return so u can just chill with fellas instead of seeing that outdated chat

Bring back the old level and icons and mp after game this is horrific no personality at all

A game where u restrict a weapon will be good its just the first day and im so done with sniper tryhards already or perhaps hackers i dunno every lobby of tdm have average kills and there s one guy with 25+ kills above just hiding with sniper insta hs... I ve played 4 for today and in every single one there was one... A game with no snipers will be so much fun but to not be complete negative at least body shot wont kill u ATM... (also i cant understand how they insta lock ur head but every single one is so garbage with other weapons like if u get close range with them their like a bot.... Just my personal drama) 

Add more grind for level and feeling actually good... But without interfering with the balance 

• Like 2

Same thing happened to me, I wasn't paying attention, too excited to use the weapon and hop into battle but instead it deleted my waston rifle. Idk why right click is the default key for discard or delete.

2 hours ago, satsuki said:

I should also suggest adding voice audio as it's own option for audio settings since it'd be nice to lower the loud gun sounds but not the character voices too.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Spring. Here's my feedback.

Account Level

The account level should be capped at 999 or have a prestige system every 100 levels because it's currently too easy to level up.

Weapons
Weapon upgrades should not be limited to just one level; there should be 3 levels. Each level should add more shine or different visual effects to the weapon. The level 3, which would be the final level, could have the same statistics as the current unique upgrade. Essentially, it would be divided into 3 parts, which would make players more eager to obtain batteries or have a more beautiful and powerful weapon. There should be weapons unlocked at specific levels, for example, at levels 1/50/100/150, and the same MP weapon should also have the option to be purchased with RT (in-game currency).

Premium Account
A premium account should offer double XP and MP (experience and money points). At specific premium account durations, such as 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months, players should receive exclusive rewards, like skins, to make it more enticing.

Battle Pass
A Battle Pass for each season is missing.

Characters
There should be more accessories and cosmetics for characters.
Naomi's bottom is bugged; you can't upgrade it, and the game crashes when you try.

Anticheat
Xigncode3 won't last much longer. Currently, the best recommended options are Easy Anti Cheat or additional protections within the client itself.

Edited by xSpring
Error
12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I've been scanning the forums, and I'm going to try my best to summarize the common complaints and grievances people are experiencing with the game. If anything is missing, please reply / provide more details / issues you are experiencing! Reminder to please be patient as the game just launched, and they have taken some great steps in the right direction, but also some steps backwards. 

Common community felt issues:

-No MP after matches

-Leveling up feels way too fast, removing any point in grinding for them / satisfaction for leveling up.

-Weapon levels are limited to 1, removing any grind for upgrading them, and making the membership pretty pointless since unlimited battery barely gets it's value due to this.

SUGGESTION: Perhaps bring back the old 5 levels (at least) with colored visuals or the old 9 levels with the glow option like it used to be. Make the levels barely add stats and accumulate up to the current upgraded level progress (current balance of the game so nothing is changed in terms of balance but more levels are added to reach peak stats now). 

-Option to remove capsule winnings from the chat would be nice, it's great that people are funding the game, but also abit intrusive when others are just trying to chat.

-Lack of game modes makes it abit bland for variety. Though I personally feel since the game just launched this will obviously be expanded, but bringing back bomb battle, boss battle, etc in the near future would help satiate players.

-The lack of MP shop items is very disheartening, there used to be alot of faces, clothing options, and accessories available for free to play players as well as rt players. Bringing alot of these back would be very appreciated, and trust me when I say this, we actually buy shop items! It doesn't only need to be reserved for capsule!

-Lower resolutions seem to also nuke the 3d resolution of the game, which makes it borderline unplayable for some players, same applies if you upscale the resolution.

-RT prices feel abit high, I personally feel they're pretty okay but this isn't about how I feel, it's about how we as a COMMUNITY feel about the prices, and many people are dissatisfied.

-The current weapon sounds are pretty loud, I've seen some people wanting the old microvolts sounds back, before the simon update of surge that changed them. If the devs need help for these they can check some old microvolts videos. 

-Lack of features for the membership, especially with the lack of upgrade levels for weapons making it even more pointless with the unlimited battery.

-Weird capsule item placement / missing set items in certain capsules. Herc face only in the mixed capsule (and not his own single capsule), naomi / pandora summoner sets missing their waist accessory, etc.

-Item shop items are too expensive! For both MP and RT, some are priced fairly like the hammer series (8 - 12 dollars-ish), but then you have items like the EM rifle that's worth a whopping 32 dollars, MP parts worth 4k mp for one (when there is currently a drought in MP), and everything currently feeling abit out of place or lacking! 

-Glitches! Alot of glitches on maps, game modes, etc still exist. Clipping into map spots, zombie mode rounds not ending sometimes, ammo spawns glitched on forgotten junkyard etc.

-Maps! Alot of the maps still have their "patched" and "nerfed" state where they've been shrunken, blocked off, or changed when they should be brought back to their old former glory.

-Clan system is currently unavailable ingame / it's experiencing big issues and only works on the website.

If I have missed anything, please reply and add your own grievances / issues with the game, so we can organize and help the developers see things in a much more condensed and convenient thread. Reminder to be patient as they're not always online and the game has just launched, please try to stay positive, civil, and provide valid feedback.

Basically what this person said 👆

It's worth noticing that the MP gained by leveling up is also very bad. I got to level 100 and didn't even get enough MP to buy a full set of the best MP weapons.

LEVEL 100!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, xSpring said:

Hello, I'm Spring. Here's my feedback.

Account Level

The account level should be capped at 999 or have a prestige system every 100 levels because it's currently too easy to level up.

Weapons
Weapon upgrades should not be limited to just one level; there should be 3 levels. Each level should add more shine or different visual effects to the weapon. The level 3, which would be the final level, could have the same statistics as the current unique upgrade. Essentially, it would be divided into 3 parts, which would make players more eager to obtain batteries or have a more beautiful and powerful weapon. There should be weapons unlocked at specific levels, for example, at levels 1/50/100/150, and the same MP weapon should also have the option to be purchased with RT (in-game currency).

Premium Account
A premium account should offer double XP and MP (experience and money points). At specific premium account durations, such as 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months, players should receive exclusive rewards, like skins, to make it more enticing.

Battle Pass
A Battle Pass for each season is missing.

Characters
There should be more accessories and cosmetics for characters.
Naomi's bottom is bugged; you can't upgrade it, and the game crashes when you try.

Anticheat
Xigncode3 won't last much longer. Currently, the best recommended options are Easy Anti Cheat or additional protections within the client itself.

Just for context, Naomi bottom should never have been able to be upgraded. This part is an extra she has compared to other character and never had stats in any version of Microvolts.

Probably just an issue for me and my luck but why does the limited capsule need to include basic items, especially considering how MP works right now?

You spend 4100 MP to get a capsule which is already a bunch of levels and a further 2300 for subsequent spins, which is also a few levels. The basic items are also extremely cheap and obtainable after like one match.

So you would spend 6400 MP + any further spins after to get something potentially good but have to somehow do resource management with your levels until you cant get any more at Level 100 and over? I can get an unlimited weapon for that price which would be way more worth it cosmetically.

I dont mind the odds being what they are but, at least right now, including E items in the limited capsule is a scam without a proper continous way to get MP that isn't just daily and weekly challenges and achievements. You simply should just be able to grind the game to reach your goal and that will absolutely lead to player retention as it would feel worth the time to invest into grinding MP for a limited set and feeling accomplished after, not cheated.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Denisthedude said:

Probably just an issue for me and my luck but why does the limited capsule need to include basic items, especially considering how MP works right now?

You spend 4100 MP to get a capsule which is already a bunch of levels and a further 2300 for subsequent spins, which is also a few levels. The basic items are also extremely cheap and obtainable after like one match.

So you would spend 6400 MP + any further spins after to get something potentially good but have to somehow do resource management with your levels until you cant get any more at Level 100 and over? I can get an unlimited weapon for that price which would be way more worth it cosmetically.

I dont mind the odds being what they are but, at least right now, including E items in the limited capsule is a scam without a proper continous way to get MP that isn't just daily and weekly challenges and achievements. You simply should just be able to grind the game to reach your goal and that will absolutely lead to player retention as it would feel worth the time to invest into grinding MP for a limited set and feeling accomplished after, not cheated.

Adding on to this since I forgot to mention it initially, my thoughts on the fact you can get capsules with a less amount of items by searching for them is summarised by the picture attached.

Probably the worst system so far, further fuelled by the presence of E items.

image-8.png

• Like 1

Weapon upgrades were terrible, you lot just hate having to play on an even playing field with others. You enjoyed being OP with god weapons in the past but now you can't money yourself to more powerful weapons and that bothers you lol

They are probably gonna add a cosmetic battlepass for us to grind like every other game these days. There are plenty of other shooter games on the market thriving with the battlepass model and they don't have any power upgrades for weapons.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Lilly732 said:

We also need more customization 😕 Simon has nothing in shop at all.

We need the ToyWars JP stuff

He has one set.....for 90 dollars lmao

Okay, here's some of the issues I have.
Snipers are broken, 1 shot to the body. The game needs a Ranking system, maybe even ranked matches, that way people with the same skill level play against each other, which would help new players rather than them uninstalling after joining 1 lobby filled with sweats swapping and spamming all their weapons. Progression is extremely fast. The level icons are horrible IMO. Lack of MP. Hard learning curve for new players. Needs a battle pass of some sort. Different game modes.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

Okay, here's some of the issues I have.
Snipers are broken, 1 shot to the body. The game needs a Ranking system, maybe even ranked matches, that way people with the same skill level play against each other, which would help new players rather than them uninstalling after joining 1 lobby filled with sweats swapping and spamming all their weapons. Progression is extremely fast. The level icons are horrible IMO. Lack of MP. Hard learning curve for new players. Needs a battle pass of some sort. Different game modes.

Yeah I noticed snipers are pretty silly right now. And it's really painful how little MP you get now. Hoping they bring back MP after matches, dunno why they even removed it.

38 minutes ago, katana said:

tbh all we needed was old mv with no p2w, some fixes and new content thats it 

Facts, bro. Literally old mv with no god weapons, balanced potato series and that's it, would've been cool. But it feels like we only got the trial version of mv.

A trial version that took 5 years to release 😕 feels kinda bad that this is all we got after all this time

Edited by Valeu
1 hour ago, katana said:

tbh all we needed was old mv with no p2w, some fixes and new content thats it 

Yeah, it would have been a wonderful base to work off of.

• Like 1

I saw many complaining a bout the anti-cheat system they are currently using, which is XIGNCODE3. 

It has many flaws (heard the hackers already came back), acts separately from the main game and scans the whole system continuosly, causing slowdowns and vulnerabilities. A good thing would be to trust another anti-cheat system, as a quality of life change 

2 hours ago, HLScramble said:

I saw many complaining a bout the anti-cheat system they are currently using, which is XIGNCODE3. 

It has many flaws (heard the hackers already came back), acts separately from the main game and scans the whole system continuosly, causing slowdowns and vulnerabilities. A good thing would be to trust another anti-cheat system, as a quality of life change 

I've already had issues with anti-cheats being too...scary with certain permissions on your computer. Most do this, but xigncodes never felt trustworthy for me honestly.

Forgot to mention, the 25 rt daily from the membership is abit of a joke, other games with similar systems offer more in terms of daily currency and for less money too (usually 5 dollars instead of 10).

Suggestion:

-Wishing they can bring back older maps (bigger magic paperland, big forgotten junkyard, etc)

Bugs:

-All the maps are missing ambient sounds (not super important but it makes the game feel less hollow and cheap lol) like the sounds in MPL, chess music, neighborhood sound effects, etc.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2