General Discussion

Community Feedback [Megathread + Poll]

Tanooki

General Satisfaction Poll  

240 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the current direction of the game?

• Very Satisfied
    • Somewhat Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied

Suggestion: Add single wave sets as a low probability chance for clearing single wave. This way the mode will have a purpose again and have rewards like it once did back then. 

Suggestion: Add colonel crac in the shop for about 1000 - 1500 rt.

ezgif-2-91fbdbd241444.png

ezgif-2-91fbdbd241.png

• Like 2

All that was in that topic is shit...

I dont understand people who cry for rewards for lvl(u so much want 100 mp?) or lvl icons or maps or sets or anything.
I play that game not for visuals, boxes, lvl icons, shine weapons, etc.
I like gameplay. And it has some problems.

(Sniper class D + power upgrade) MUST oneshot anyone...
Just add 200-300 dmg for (D class sniper + upgrade)
That will solve unequality between speed and hp upgrades.
And rework that gargabe weapon system. Why i need 3 lucky charms? Why i can't have one instead of 3 and swap upgrades when i want to? Most stupid system i ever seen.

Rework zombie mode so normie can waste their time and have fun

Suggestion: A repackage item, that costs 5 - 10k MP (or 500 rt). This item makes it so that you can repackage any weapon you opened from capsules allowing you to choose a different variant at a cost.

• Like 2

Suggestion: They should implement in configuration, be able to change the type of sight we want to use, the color, and be able to change the color of the names of our teams (green team) to another to be able to distinguish better. In my case, many times with the transparent green color and the thin white letters that my team has, I get confused and I don't know if it is an enemy. 💀

• Also add the color blindness option.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

Poll result has been changed? 🤔

I realized I contributed stupid words contributing time-wasting nonsense here

On 9/22/2023 at 11:52 AM, Tanooki said:

Suggestion: A repackage item, that costs 5 - 10k MP (or 500 rt). This item makes it so that you can repackage any weapon you opened from capsules allowing you to choose a different variant at a cost.

Yea thats sounds good. OR make every weapon unique in stats so u dont need this dumb crap? 

The MP problem has been mentioned more than a dozen times, and this game has been out for 2 and a half months, still silent. I feel like I'm wasting my time here

I want a fair competitive playing field?
Am I wasting my time for nothing?
them, take out RT and have everything including MP?

to the faithful it was also an example of their insult

Edited by QN_Khai

Thanks to Tanooki for sumarizing all this stuff on one topic, although the is so much more to say about the way all the stuff mentioned affects all ofc us, this is kinda to the point. I agree with most of the complaints and hope they will be fixing some of this seeing as the poll leans towards disatisfied players, but knowing masangsoft it might not happen too soon or at all.

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 3:25 AM, Sorel said:

Thanks to Tanooki for sumarizing all this stuff on one topic, although the is so much more to say about the way all the stuff mentioned affects all ofc us, this is kinda to the point. I agree with most of the complaints and hope they will be fixing some of this seeing as the poll leans towards disatisfied players, but knowing masangsoft it might not happen too soon or at all.

One can only hope, and it seems they're hearing us out at least alittle bit considering they're reworking the votekick system.

• Like 2