General Discussion

Community Feedback [Megathread + Poll]

Tanooki

General Satisfaction Poll  

240 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the current direction of the game?

• Very Satisfied
    • Somewhat Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied

Suggestion: Change the UI for Level Rewards, it is too massive and takes up majority of the screen. It should be similar to the daily or weekly format.

Suggestion: Equipped items should disappear from the inventory once placed on a character and then re-appear when un-equipped. 

Suggestion: Remove the text displaying each individual weapon - whether it is Melee, Rifle, Shotgun, etc. - players are able to distinguish them enough with the illustration.

Suggestion: Community Favourite Capsule - this can occur weekly or monthly in which players are able to submit a vote towards a highly demanded outfit.

Suggestion: Quick Match isn't available at the moment, it would be cool to see it back.

Suggestion: User Interface Customisation, players should be  able to turn off pop-ups, such as the Notice that appears every time you log-in; or the ability to deny invites from other players to a room.

• Like 2

Suggestion: Rework the weekly challenges, some of them are extremely absurd and pointlessly tedious / long. Some can range from something as simple as doing 200 double jumps, to as difficult (and for some, impossible) as killing 50 zombies in zombie mode, which in itself is a MASSIVE feat.

I like the map forgotten junk yard so please expand it, it limits the inherent creativity of the map, both sides are balanced in terms of terrain I quite dislike it

The new player experience seems horrendous.
Solutions I am proposing:
-The addition of a swapping guide/tutorial WITHIN the game. 
-Additional OPTIONAL swapping challenges/minigames.
-free weapon trials in the training center.
-A BIG NOTE in the shop stating that weapons under the same letter tag (A),(B),(C),(D) are the same.
-Official introduction to tuning weapons. 
-Add another 100mp Head Accessory. 
Play with a big "IM HERE" sign on your head, miss out on 4 extra bullets in reserve or
fork over 9600MP for a proper head accessory are not great choices for new players.
-Limited Capsule. HEAVILY reduce MP cost to roll + Increase the timer on boxes you roll on to 24 hours instead of 4.
This is the biggest noob trap in the game and should not cost as much as it does.
-MP gained from Log in, Dailies and Weeklies is literal chump change and its only real use is tuning, buying 100mp weapons/accessories and leaving games
Allow is to earn MP via playing games and SEVERELY increase MP earned from dailies, weeklies and login. 

I myself am not affected by this however,
It is saddening seeing players who have never played the original MV or the private server,
newbies who are willing to give our decade old game a try, get absolutely curbstomped. 

Other changes that I believe would benefit other players:
-Health and ammo should be dropped on death like it used to.
A good player shouldn't be held back due to killing 4 people then running out of ammo and dying.

The change from 9 bullets in reserve to 6 already prevents rocket and grenade spamming enough as it is.

-You shouldn't have to unequip an item on a character to equip it to another.
This system is outdated and pointless. It just adds an extra couple clicks to anything I want to move.

-Melee is a bit too strong at the moment in my opinion. 
(C) Melee's upgraded with range is completely unbalanced. 
I personally use this and I love  it. I can play any FFA, TDM, CTB and dominate the scoreboard just because they move into melee range. 
One hit from the primary fire will take almost 50% of their health and a secondary will outright kill and it is NOT difficult to abuse this.
I would say it's easier to rake kills running around with a melee weapon and occasionally swapping to guns when required.
Proposal: Lower all melee's damage output to where a secondary can't one hit. 
This change would crush my soul, however for the sake of the game's future it is probably necessary.

-Pity system for Capsule machine. 
I have rolled 60 times and have gotten nothing. That should not be a thing.
At least 1 Guaranteed item per 20 rolls please.

-Why is it necessary to have different probability rates and cost to roll for specific capsule RT banners? 
This is stupid, and is obviously a marketing ploy.
Have most banners be 100rt/pull.

@Tanooki 
Hopefully you can add some of these to your mega thread list if it isn't already there.
You're doing a solid for the entire community. 

21 minutes ago, Demos said:

The new player experience seems horrendous.
Solutions I am proposing:
-The addition of a swapping guide/tutorial WITHIN the game. 
-Additional OPTIONAL swapping challenges/minigames.
-free weapon trials in the training center.
-A BIG NOTE in the shop stating that weapons under the same letter tag (A),(B),(C),(D) are the same.
-Official introduction to tuning weapons. 
-Add another 100mp Head Accessory. 
Play with a big "IM HERE" sign on your head, miss out on 4 extra bullets in reserve or
fork over 9600MP for a proper head accessory are not great choices for new players.
-Limited Capsule. HEAVILY reduce MP cost to roll + Increase the timer on boxes you roll on to 24 hours instead of 4.
This is the biggest noob trap in the game and should not cost as much as it does.
-MP gained from Log in, Dailies and Weeklies is literal chump change and its only real use is tuning, buying 100mp weapons/accessories and leaving games
Allow is to earn MP via playing games and SEVERELY increase MP earned from dailies, weeklies and login. 

I myself am not affected by this however,
It is saddening seeing players who have never played the original MV or the private server,
newbies who are willing to give our decade old game a try, get absolutely curbstomped. 

Other changes that I believe would benefit other players:
-Health and ammo should be dropped on death like it used to.
A good player shouldn't be held back due to killing 4 people then running out of ammo and dying.

The change from 9 bullets in reserve to 6 already prevents rocket and grenade spamming enough as it is.

-You shouldn't have to unequip an item on a character to equip it to another.
This system is outdated and pointless. It just adds an extra couple clicks to anything I want to move.

-Melee is a bit too strong at the moment in my opinion. 
(C) Melee's upgraded with range is completely unbalanced. 
I personally use this and I love  it. I can play any FFA, TDM, CTB and dominate the scoreboard just because they move into melee range. 
One hit from the primary fire will take almost 50% of their health and a secondary will outright kill and it is NOT difficult to abuse this.
I would say it's easier to rake kills running around with a melee weapon and occasionally swapping to guns when required.
Proposal: Lower all melee's damage output to where a secondary can't one hit. 
This change would crush my soul, however for the sake of the game's future it is probably necessary.

-Pity system for Capsule machine. 
I have rolled 60 times and have gotten nothing. That should not be a thing.
At least 1 Guaranteed item per 20 rolls please.

-Why is it necessary to have different probability rates and cost to roll for specific capsule RT banners? 
This is stupid, and is obviously a marketing ploy.
Have most banners be 100rt/pull.

@Tanooki 
Hopefully you can add some of these to your mega thread list if it isn't already there.
You're doing a solid for the entire community. 

Some additional ideas:

-BACKGROUND MUSIC INGAME PLEASE. ITS SO DULL SOMETIMES.
There are certain tracks that play during the start and near the end of the game/whenever a team or someone gets close to victory. Which are pretty cool in itself however, these are short and I believe a full track that plays in the background would elevate the immersion. 

-Speed is fun, Health Sponges are not.
Anyone running HP over Speed will automatically have an advantage over those who don't in virtually anywhere in the game with the exception of Zombie Mode.
Expand/Introduce more maps where certain jumps are not reachable without high move speed or a boost from another player.
This will implement strategy, teamwork and reduce the power difference between the two.

-Add ways for F2P players to get RT.

Weekly Coupons from the Log in bonus and the addition of a battlepass to reward returning players would both be great additions.

Bug: Zombie kills aren't properly tallied in the scoreboard. Sometimes figures also appear as zombies but are actually normal figures.

Suggestion:
-I hope they add more game modes, like "boss battle". And may it have better rewards than before. I miss it and it brings back many memories.

MicroVolts Surge - WWGDB

Bug:
-Some players cannot access the the massanggames page or the official microvolts: recharged page, through steam. You enter, authorize Steam, and it just reloads the page without being able to enter.
(There are more players who experience the same thing).
In my case, I can only access the forum with steam.

• Like 1

Suggestion: I think it would be good for both the forum to have (sections) and discord to have (channels) with their respective languages such as Spanish, English, and more languages. To help quickly, and some people find it easier.

Suggestion: It would be nice if when you enter the tutorial, practice room, or in a game you can access the settings by pressing escape, to be able to modify sensitivity, or whatever, without having to leave and lose experience or MP.

I want the map behind the school (of Boss Battle)
Additional: completing 1 battle will get 1000 MP
Currently, daily attendance is just for show, too little MP (no stimulating).

In the old MV, it also gave Coin , Coupon

Edited by QN_Khai
9 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

I want the map behind the school (of Boss Battle)
Additional: completing 1 battle will get 1000 MP
Currently, daily attendance is just for show, too little MP (no stimulating).

In the old MV, it also gave Coin , Coupon

Yeah, I miss the pvp boss battle map. It was so big and flat and chaotic.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah, I miss the pvp boss battle map. It was so big and flat and chaotic.

I remember back in the day I played that map in close combat, everyone spawned in one place, and you could freely observe the player's character when died (something that was abandoned a long time ago).

Bug: The "single player" mode, "Single wave" (invasion), is completely broken and bugged, once the loading screen finishes, and you see your character, a popup appears that says "please wait" then another popup appears saying there is an error, accept and close the game.

(I ignored accepting it, and once we finish the waves, it gives absolutely no prizes, or anything)

image.png.66b77a01ab51a7f65d399d312c623031.png

Suggestion: They should fix the bug, and make the mobs more difficult based on the stats we currently have, and add rewards for those who make the effort to complete it, on the other hand it would be better if they added more difficulties (stars) (in addition to the 2 that are already there).

• Like 1

Suggestion: Daily rewards and Calendar are not viable, not attractive, 10 MP/100 MP..
Not to be disparaging, but not much is done with that amount, it doesn't help that much.
Imagine connecting 22 days / 30 days and receiving: 100MP

Especially with how difficult it is currently to get MP.

image.png.ad0843a4ae414398025a4f5a7735d83b.png

• Like 1

Suggestion: they should add a trading chat, and the option to trade with players. I don't know if by adding this, they will separate items that are linked to the account (such as obtained in events) and others that are not(such as those obtained in RT capsules), and can be exchanged with another player.

Add a trading inventory?, Marketplace?.

Suggestion: They should add Coin Capsule (another F2P method to get skins, and more) Coins can be earned through tournaments/events, daily rewards, and more.

image.png.50340af9f14dcc3c1e3f122f86b2df27.png

• MP Hammer

This item  allows you to open the mystery capsules.

image.png.f0228444497b9b2642940e1afe2f139a.png

• RT Hammer

This item allows you to open the mystery capsules. 
image.png.cc78e96934022f746e4cb1311f988a06.png

• Rainbow Hammer 

image.png.3f2116440f4d2bbffad19e773f1b0233.png

Open the following:

Seal Box, Golden Surprise Box, Random Coupon Box.
I remember that it could be obtained in several ways, but where I knew them was in:
Boss Battle.

It would be a good way to have fun trying to get all of these items.💖

• Thanks 1

Bug: You can't submit a "body" for support tickets on mobile, only titles. Making it impossible to submit a ticket from your phone.

Suggestion: Just as you can track achievements, you should be able to do the same with daily quests. I think it would be useful.

image.png.5174fd3000b9718866f8620b0026dde6.png

Track this "Daily Mission" or "Mission".

Capsules drop from each player when they die.
Collect them about 50 - 100 times a day/mission

If you want hammer then complete collect quantity capsules
Convert 10 capsules = 1 MP hammer
40 capsules = 1 RT hammer
60 capsules = 1 rainbow hammer

Edited by QN_Khai
2 hours ago, Melu said:

Suggestion: They should add Coin Capsule (another F2P method to get skins, and more) Coins can be earned through tournaments/events, daily rewards, and more.

• MP Hammer

This item  allows you to open the mystery capsules.

• RT Hammer

This item allows you to open the mystery capsules. 

• Rainbow Hammer 

Open the following:

Seal Box, Golden Surprise Box, Random Coupon Box.
I remember that it could be obtained in several ways, but where I knew them was in:
Boss Battle.

It would be a good way to have fun trying to get all of these items.💖

Yes please! Coins will be great, like 1 coin per level with a capsule with less % would be great and will give us another purpose to level grind.

• Like 1