General Discussion

People insulting me with hard words with no reason. Im done with that.

Pedrem

1. Explicit language, Insults and harassment is Bannable, and for those people who are doing it and don't believe me, go read the Terms Of Service for the game and you'll find out.
2. For the people complaining about tankers, you obviously do not understand that using speed is better than using tank, if utilized properly. Tank is more forgiving while speed is less forgiving, however speed is more high reward than tank is. Especially in TDM modes where HP pickup is available. I can't speak for melee only though.

Though I can understand the frustration of sniping and not being able to 1 hit, but you have equal access to using tank as anyone else and you don't have to go full tank, just do a 50/50 split. The options are there, I think the people who are acting like this guy should stop being stuck in 2012 and start moving forward.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

2. For the people complaining about tankers, you obviously do not understand that using speed is better than using tank, if utilized properly. Tank is more forgiving while speed is less forgiving, however speed is more high reward than tank is. Especially in TDM modes where HP pickup is available. I can't speak for melee only though.

Tanking in a melee only is like having a second life.

Imagine a normal player (in melee only) who plays speed, having to go against a tanker, 1 on 1 situation the speed player will always lose, due to the tanker needing 2 hits to kill rather than one, plus the fact that tankers have way less speed, making them inclined not to push, hence making the speed player forced into a pushing position (and I do not think I need to explain as to why speed person should not be pushing the tanker). 

If the speed player wants to 1 hit the tanker, they have to use a C type on power, making them have less range than optimal (the difference between C type on power and C type on range is astronomical). 

This is why most melee players put "no tank" in the room title. 

Edited by Maniac
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mIKA- said:

Most melee players are mentally deficient don't worry about it.

you also said the guy in the article, so you also insulted, he plays melee

19 minutes ago, Maniac said:

Imagine a normal player (in melee only) who plays speed, having to go against a tanker, 1 on 1 situation the speed player will always lose, due to the tanker needing 2 hits to kill rather than one, plus the fact that tankers have way less speed, making them inclined not to push, hence making the speed player forced into a pushing position (and I do not think I need to explain as to why speed person should not be pushing the tanker). 

If the speed player wants to 1 hit the tanker, they have to use a C type on power, making them have less range than optimal (the difference between C type on power and C type on range is astronomical). 

The issue between speed and tank being divided equally is a difficult problem to solve in the past decades of this game

2 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

you also said the guy in the article, so you also insulted, he plays melee

I said most which might exclude him.

And given that almost half the lobby is in the same clan as the guy spamming racial slurs, they all share that sentiment, making all of them mentally ill at the minimum.

Also lol, run C on power you noobs. Why do you find yourselves entitled to run speed + ranged melee, isn't that unfair to people who want to play tank? You have advantage of speed and range so that is okay, but as soon as there's a drawback that's not okay? 

Don't complain about intentionally losing. There's no reason why Speed + Range is morally superior than Tank + Power or Speed + Power melee.

I don't see why you can't run Speed set with Power Melee. You'd still have advantage over someone with tank given that the tank does nothing in this scenario.

In conclusion get good.

Edited by mIKA-
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Maniac said:

IMO, most of the people that camp/drop kill (Especially in Rumpus Room) are speed users 🤷‍♀️. Plus in some cases it depends on the weapon because even bad melees require two hits on a speed user. Speed+Range usually does the trick with Tank.

9 hours ago, mIKA- said:

Most melee players are mentally deficient don't worry about it.

+1

community full of out-of-touch weirdos who don't touch grass.

Edited by trace-_-
On 9/28/2023 at 5:51 PM, PINGO PONGO said:

u prob play tank LOL

me hating on a tank player means i play tank? please delete your comment it is embarrassing to the both of us lol

12 hours ago, Maniac said:

exactly, in a room where everyone has 1 life and you have two why wouldnt the person complain, and to all the people saying thats what different classes is for. Yes you are correct congrats but the button to limit players health is notthere yet. So once again if you knowingly go to a melee game as a tank to abuse it against ppl who are 1 hit then yes, they will hate on you. It is simple cause and effect I dont understand what is the big deal about this. Simple solution, dont play tank, dont play melee, block (if its a thing)  everyone or something so you dont see their chat anymore or just dont read the message "Ignorance is bliss". If you are offended saying but its a game they can do whatever they want cool I agree, but that also means I can openly dislike on someone who has an advantage over everyone and knowing it.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mIKA- said:

I said most which might exclude him.

And given that almost half the lobby is in the same clan as the guy spamming racial slurs, they all share that sentiment, making all of them mentally ill at the minimum.

Also lol, run C on power you noobs. Why do you find yourselves entitled to run speed + ranged melee, isn't that unfair to people who want to play tank? You have advantage of speed and range so that is okay, but as soon as there's a drawback that's not okay? 

Don't complain about intentionally losing. There's no reason why Speed + Range is morally superior than Tank + Power or Speed + Power melee.

I don't see why you can't run Speed set with Power Melee. You'd still have advantage over someone with tank given that the tank does nothing in this scenario.

In conclusion get good.

The thing is power melees do not 1 shot sometimes due to RNG, so you're playing a luck based game at that point.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Maniac said:

The thing is power melees do not 1 shot sometimes due to RNG, so you're playing a luck based game at that point.

While I agree on the RNG, it's basically so rare for that to occur. I for myself play speed + power type c and I never ever had a case where someone survived, just once cause my hit bugged and I only did 10 damage. I have roughly 5k melee kills now, so count the chances for yourself.

In general, all I am reading is people complain about things they can do themselves. What's stopping everyone from using tank as well?

Speed has the evading advantage cause of their speed, tank will mostly stand in place, so with good baits you can lure them out and take your chance, that is if you play a power type-c melee. If you complain about not one-hitting, work around it, we had the same in MV back then where basically only Lucifer did 1k damage, all other melees needed you to do two hits at the least. 3 if you slapped someone, no one complained back then. It was normal, I feel like MVS and THO made people too spoiled when it comes to damage output. I like the current way, makes you more cautious of your surroundings and rewards you if you play with paying attention to it. 

Tank is part of the game, and if you can't deal with it, blame yourself not the others for playing different from how you play or how you are used to.

Everyone is free to play the way they want to. The only situation I agree where you can complain is if you had a bugged hit that only does 10 damage, or if you had a hitmarker that doesn't connect, because these things are out of your hands and not for you to control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/28/2023 at 6:57 AM, dizzy said:

i dont agree with the insulting, but deserved for playing tank 

Of course you agree, you said he deserved it lmao.
Unless you think he is an exception to insults because of playing tank, otherwise you are saying he deserves something that you don't agree with and you are just half insulting 🤣

Edited by Opa
added text
6 minutes ago, Opa said:

Unless you think he is an exception to insults because of playing tank, otherwise you are saying he deserves something that you don't agree with and you are just half insulting 🤣

Its like that passive aggressive, soy "No offense but" *insert offensive thing here* 💀
If you want to go for his throat for using tank, do it with your chest 😏

I dont really know how tank and speed stats worked back in the day, but from what I can see those stats are available for everyone.. people are talking like tank is something for premium users..

15 hours ago, Serphinious said:

I dont really know how tank and speed stats worked back in the day, but from what I can see those stats are available for everyone.. people are talking like tank is something for premium users..

Its mostly children that complain and insult others.
I play mixed mostly and speed sometimes and i don't go on insulting full tanks 🤣

• Like 1
On 10/1/2023 at 2:27 AM, Opa said:

no im saying, dont insult the tank just kick them at the end game or dont fight them. Again if you read it clearly states that I do not agree with insulting however deserved for playing tank.

On 10/5/2023 at 3:27 AM, dizzy said:

no im saying, dont insult the tank just kick them at the end game or dont fight them. Again if you read it clearly states that I do not agree with insulting however deserved for playing tank.

By saying he deserves it, you are making an exception. Just like you said "however".
Its not okay to insult some one just because you disagree with someone, its not okay to say he deserves it.
You are just cringe, you've allowed me to insult you for going at my boy. 💪

Edited by Opa
  • Like 1
On 10/4/2023 at 10:27 PM, dizzy said:

So I can kick you out the room because you have no sense at all.

Plus you're not that great, all you did was drop kill in Toy Gardens and die alot by speed users when I was on your team for two games... Drop killers have no room to talk because it's basically like backing lol...

On 10/7/2023 at 1:11 AM, MushieMushie said:

So I can kick you out the room because you have no sense at all.

Plus you're not that great, all you did was drop kill in Toy Gardens and die alot by speed users when I was on your team for two games... Drop killers have no room to talk because it's basically like backing lol...

yo, who are you? and yes who tf said you cant, why are you so mald and nitpicking 2 games, because Its not like youve never had 2 bad games. Im sorry for having a bad game? im lost what the point was to your comment. and lastly who are you? i dont remember you and im jealous of your memory.