General Discussion

People insulting me with hard words with no reason. Im done with that.

Pedrem

i was playing with full hp and this guy started insulting me with hard disgusting words just because i killed him. by hes words, as can you see in prints, he cant get a ban by insulting. so we can say whatever we want? there is no control in this game? he called me by the N word several times. I really wish someone can do something about that. a game without control is a game that doenst last long.

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 21_59_10.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 21_59_37.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_00_06.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_00_30.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_00_39.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_01_34.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_01_46.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_02_33.png

Movies & TV 27_09_2023 22_02_53.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Dont worry, report it to the support team and they will get the right decision.

Sadly not everyone is mature enough for competing in a proper way. Just ignore and keep having fun

• Like 3

I dont know how the current support team handles something like this, but in the old mv the support or mods would give him a chat ban for that. So definitely give it a shot and maybe suggest that punishment.

And i know that player from th, he's just toxic. He insulted me there several times aswell

Manda o gajo para a p* que o pariu.... fds sem mods no in game chat ou a tratar de reports isto vai ser uma festa constante de insultos! 

1 hour ago, dizzy said:

i dont agree with the insulting, but deserved for playing tank 

What is wrong with you? are you the guy in the screenshots?

Stop this bs with the tank, you can also get tank , it's in the game.. its a feature. Thats it.

Tank makes part of the game for some reason right? This community always were toxic to tank players (and i played speed my entire life and now) and i can't understand why.

Like mg kills it's super annoying to die against players using MG but it's a part of the game (and again i got 0 kills with mg and will stay like that until my acc die).

Just chill out with this stupid idea that only noobs use tank.

(and the comments about the rt.... bro this kids don't work and are saying shit about others that can afford rt. WORK HARD, PLAYHARD)

giphy.gif.d6a75b7d31a1480b5906c2615385a3bc.gif

Edited by j0hNESY
forgot gif
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Love how people are talking shit about him playing tank, like its not a feature of the game... Anyone can play whatever they want or spend the money they want, it doesnt give u the right or reason to flame and be toxic... Even kids behave better than this.. 

IMO, any behaviour like this should be banned or at least chat restricted for months.. One thing is to make a joke in a game or two, other is to literally rage everytime u die and flame the player that is farming u cause he's better..

People that don't know how to enjoy a game shouldn't play it.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, AsunaYume said:

Love how people are talking shit about him playing tank, like its not a feature of the game... Anyone can play whatever they want or spend the money they want, it doesnt give u the right or reason to flame and be toxic... Even kids behave better than this.. 

IMO, any behaviour like this should be banned or at least chat restricted for months.. One thing is to make a joke in a game or two, other is to literally rage everytime u die and flame the player that is farming u cause he's better..

Mv players being Mv players...

Edited by j0hNESY
26 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Tank makes part of the game for some reason right? This community always were toxic to tank players (and i played speed my entire life and now) and i can't understand why.

Like mg kills it's super annoying to die against players using MG but it's a part of the game (and again i got 0 kills with mg and will stay like that until my acc die).

(and the comments about the rt.... bro this kids don't work and are saying shit about others that can afford rt. WORK HARD, PLAYHARD)

I remember my first time playing Melee only some time ago. Being flamed by some streamer for tank.. at that time I didn't know what he was talking about. It felt weird.

Being able to freely choose your stats and people still hate on it. I don't really know where the problem is..

(BTW u drop that account If you accidently get one gatling kill? Asking for a friend :^))

5 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

I remember my first time playing Melee only some time ago. Being flamed by some streamer for tank.. at that time I didn't know what he was talking about. It felt weird.

Being able to freely choose your stats and people still hate on it. I don't really know where the problem is..

(BTW u drop that account If you accidently get one gatling kill? Asking for a friend :^))

Was always like this, tanking on Mv its like the biggest sin in the world!

I got my MG keybind on a mousebutton which is deactivated on Glorious app so i will not even put that gun in my hand, but yeah if for some reason i got an MG kill i'll give my acc.. HAHAHAHA

12 hours ago, Vinn said:

Sadly not everyone is mature enough for competing in a proper way. Just ignore and keep having fun

Don't worry, devs won't do anything about it. Anyways 100% valid insults would do the same. W person

18 hours ago, Vinn said:

I agree with you, people can be mean for no reason... but one must ignore the foolish and enjoy the game and life!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AsunaYume said:

11 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

I love my tank team members! Especially when the other team is camping on maps like Rumpus Room, they're basically the shield for the team! It's in the game for a reason like all the other games out there.

• Like 1

Making fun of people for tanking in this game, when the max HP is lower and there's no more bullet/explosion resistance is laughable. 0% run speed players are so easy to hit the increased HP doesn't even feel very impactful to me. It really only makes an impact if they're just camping and sniping with extra HP to me.