General Discussion

I want the game to be pay to win

Last time I played MV I was underage and broke. Now I have a job and can afford to buy 1kk RT to sadistically 1 shot entire lobbies with my god layout but I can't have that because mouthbreathers want le balance and le competitive integrity and so on.

You owe it to me. I played this game for way too long and had to be at the receiving end of what I just said and I need to get my revenge.

Let socioeconomic darwinism do its thing so broke kids are taught that in order to win games they need to grind and have disposable income to splurge on videogames (metaphor for life which is also p2w), because let's be honest every single balance fetishist on this god forsaken forum is underage and poor (no job or responsabilities is why they even post here in the first place), rich adult MEN want this game to become a theatre for reckless spending for inconsequential pixels.

Real Gs know what I'm talking about.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, XXBOBBYSHMURDAXX said:

Last time I played MV I was underage and broke. Now I have a job and can afford to buy 1kk RT to sadistically 1 shot entire lobbies with my god layout but I can't have that because mouthbreathers want le balance and le competitive integrity and so on.

You owe it to me. I played this game for way too long and had to be at the receiving end of what I just said and I need to get my revenge.

Let socioeconomic darwinism do its thing so broke kids are taught that in order to win games they need to grind and have disposable income to splurge on videogames (metaphor for life which is also p2w), because let's be honest every single balance fetishist on this god forsaken forum is underage and poor (no job or responsabilities is why they even post here in the first place), rich adult MEN want this game to become a theatre for reckless spending for inconsequential pixels.

hold the fuck up. you unironically have a point. if you have money to spend in a game, you have money to live with.... wtf

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ori said:

if you have money to spend in a game, you have money to live with

shocked-face-with-exploding-head-51.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, XXBOBBYSHMURDAXX said:

At freaking last. Somebody understands. If you cannot pay ocassionally 10/50 euros then you must compensate (cope) with being better at aiming.

Honestly these forum artistic kids are and i quote" too afraid to put in 10€ cus i will lose it when it shuts down QQ"

Dont play games if you dont even work 

16 minutes ago, Meat said:

At freaking last. Somebody understands. If you cannot pay ocassionally 10/50 euros then you must compensate (cope) with being better at aiming.

Honestly these forum artistic kids are and i quote" too afraid to put in 10€ cus i will lose it when it shuts down QQ"

I understand your approach.
I think that P2W is completely unnecessary and was at that time. Now weapons are treated like skins, so like in CSGO, so everything is easy.

• Thanks 2
13 hours ago, Meat said:

I did say multiple times that the game needs to be at least a little p2w. Also don't throw such words, truly p2w is not fair if they don't give free to play players the chace to get good weapons too, bcs there are some people who live in unpriviledged countries or just unpriviledged childhood or lives. If u asked me like 10 years ago I may have not been able to buy anything in games in general bcs my family's financial situation was different and I was also a kid. Anyways, I agree with the fact that the game needs to sustain itsef through p2w and events.

34 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I did say multiple times that the game needs to be at least a little p2w. Also don't throw such words, truly p2w is not fair if they don't give free to play players the chace to get good weapons too, bcs there are some people who live in unpriviledged countries or just unpriviledged childhood or lives. If u asked me like 10 years ago I may have not been able to buy anything in games in general bcs my family's financial situation was different and I was also a kid. Anyways, I agree with the fact that the game needs to sustain itsef through p2w and events.

Unprivileged countries? Really? Go work 70 hours a week. No such country where hard work wont show results.

It just doesnt exist. 

Children can also make money. Infact its easier for them because they live rent free with their parents. Work or sell some old toys or whatever.

If you cannot rise your financial situation or better yet sustain yourself you shouldnt be playing games at all.

Drink no coffey only drink water. There saved you 150€ a month and cured your caffeine addiction. 

You get what im saying? You can always make choices and start living minimalistically to prioritize your needs.

You could get from Rt and rainbow hammers very good weapons. So your argument stops there.

14 minutes ago, Meat said:

Unprivileged countries? Really? Go work 70 hours a week. No such country where hard work wont show results.

It just doesnt exist. 

Children can also make money. Infact its easier for them because they live rent free with their parents. Work or sell some old toys or whatever.

If you cannot rise your financial situation or better yet sustain yourself you shouldnt be playing games at all.

Drink no coffey only drink water. There saved you 150€ a month and cured your caffeine addiction. 

You get what im saying? You can always make choices and start living minimalistically to prioritize your needs.

You could get from Rt and rainbow hammers very good weapons. So your argument stops there.

"

No such country where hard work wont show results.

It just doesnt exist. 
"

Most of Africa, Asia and European families where they can barely pay bills because of low wages and high rate of so-called slavery: allow us to introduce ourselves

Edited by Ori
ok
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, Meat said:

It just doesnt exist. 

what are you on about? you must've failed geography class, my guy. just quit throwing arguments like you know everything, it's embarrassing. use google to inform yourself before commenting. unbelievable how much of a fool you make of yourself.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meat said:

It just doesnt exist. 

Brother are you living under a rock? :d

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meat said:

Really? Go work 70 hours a week. No such country where hard work wont show results.

What is the average salary in Congo?
The average annual income is only $449 US dollars.
$449 / 30days = $14,97 / 11,5h (in a 6 day week) = $1,3 per hour.
and that's the average. Now take the lower 40%. like 50 cents maybe.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ori said:

"

No such country where hard work wont show results.

It just doesnt exist. 
"

Most of Africa, Asia and European families where they can barely pay bills because of low wages and high rate of so-called slavery: allow us to introduce ourselves

I literally grew up in poverty as a kid so yeah allow us to introduce ourselves 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Zissy said:

I didn't, my parents did lots of things to keep us fed and housed, still do it, and they managed to grow 3 kids haha. but we weren't millionaires. I started seriously gaming in 2012 with MV and didn't really put money into games until 2015 with TF2 lmao

• Like 2

Microvolts should go the same way as CSGO. No P2W but go for "skins". Collectable, tradable and possibly also buy/sellable.

Alone such a system would be a thousand times more effective.

I put thousands of dollars into CSGO and in the end it was worth it 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Ori said:

I didn't, my parents did lots of things to keep us fed and housed, still do it, and they managed to grow 3 kids haha. but we weren't millionaires. I started seriously gaming in 2012 with MV and didn't really put money into games until 2015 with TF2 lmao

Same here 👋
I am really grateful to my parents

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Meat said:

If you cannot pay ocassionally 10/50 euros then you must compensate (cope) with being better at aiming.

Or cheat ;)) 

2 hours ago, Zissy said:

3 hours ago, uwackaf said:

what are you on about? you must've failed geography class, my guy. just quit throwing arguments like you know everything, it's embarrassing. use google to inform yourself before commenting. unbelievable how much of a fool you make of yourself.

Cool how you cant debunk anything ive said exept cheap insults.

Nice appeal to google fallecy though

2 hours ago, MVL said:

What is the average salary in Congo?
The average annual income is only $449 US dollars.
$449 / 30days = $14,97 / 11,5h (in a 6 day week) = $1,3 per hour.
and that's the average. Now take the lower 40%. like 50 cents maybe.

Niiice man! Congo is in africa sherlock.

Eu server is the main server for a reason 😉

• Like 1

I am completely flabbergasted at this comunity.

You all trying to tell me you cannot work 1 measely hour to earn 15€ and spend on a game. 

Rediculous. I have no words. 

13 minutes ago, Meat said:

Niiice man! Congo is in africa sherlock.

Eu server is the main server for a reason 😉

I am already aware of that.
Nevertheless, there are also people from Africa who play MV. Also people from Bulgaria.

Average salary in Bulgaria in last quarter of 2022 estimated at EUR 1,000
1000€/30days = 33,33€ / 11,5h (in a 6 day week) =2,9€ per hour.

12 minutes ago, Meat said:

You all trying to tell me you cannot work 1 measely hour to earn 15€ and spend on a game. 

I live in Germany, earn far too much money, some of which I donate. Nevertheless, I will not give a single cent to a P2W game. It's about the principle.

• Like 1