General Discussion

I want the game to be pay to win

5 minutes ago, MVL said:

I am already aware of that.
Nevertheless, there are also people from Africa who play MV. Also people from Bulgaria.

Average salary in Bulgaria in last quarter of 2022 estimated at EUR 1,000
1000€/30days = 33,33€ / 11,5h (in a 6 day week) =2,9€ per hour.

I live in Germany, earn far too much money, some of which I donate. Nevertheless, I will not give a single cent to a P2W game. It's about the principle.

"Its about principle" stop fooling yourself.

Donate some to the ppl on this forum who need it.

EVERYONE who works for even for minimum wage can pay for rent and food. If you cannot get 10€ on the side EVEN in bulgaria is a complete joke.

Minimum wage is everywhere the same. It allows you to pay for the essential utilities.

So stop agruing you wont win cus you spout nonsense. 

1 hour ago, MVL said:

It's about the principle.

Exactly. Although I really don't wanna get involved in an argument, generally speaking, there's a difference between a game being P2W and having monetized content.

Of course many of the adults here are earning enough to spend money on this game, however how incentivized are you really going to be to play this game if you have to keep on spending more and more? Yes you still earn enough money to continue spending, however all those costs add up. Game devs who earn high incomes from their p2w games will often continue to release content that is more focused on their wealthy, addicted fanbase. P2W Games kill themselves; take Clash Royale for example.

A fantastic game that used to have a great competitive/casual scene and was reasonably fair to it's players for progression and levelling up their cards. However as time went on, the game became increasingly and increasingly P2W when they added more and more maximum levels and evolutions, which makes it incredibly hard for F2P players to enjoyably compete with their P2W counterparts. Why continue playing if it costs to have fun? There's no reason.

It's like going to Disneyland and having to pay for each individual rollercoaster. It's reasonable to pay for food or for merchandise, but paying for rollercoasters is just plain greedy. Many people would leave and never come back. Persuading people to have to spend money is stupid logic and will AGAIN end up in the game's death

Edited by Vindication
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Meat said:

"Its about principle" stop fooling yourself.

What a statement bro.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

Donate some to the ppl on this forum who need it.

Take my word for it.
I will give away RT in the first week of the release.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

If you cannot get 10€ on the side EVEN in bulgaria is a complete joke.

Of course you can. BUT YOU SHOULD NOT.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

So stop agruing you wont win cus you spout nonsense. 

I already won with the first picture.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Vindication said:

Exactly. Although I really don't wanna get involved in an argument, generally speaking, there's a difference between a game being P2W and having monetized content.

Of course many of the adults here are earning enough to spend money on this game, however how incentivized are you really going to be to play this game if you have to keep on spending more and more? Yes you still earn enough money to continue spending, however all those costs add up. Game devs who earn high incomes from their p2w games will often continue to release content that is more focused on their wealthy, addicted fanbase. P2W Games kill themselves; take Clash Royale for example.

A fantastic game that used to have a great competitive/casual scene and was reasonably fair to it's players for progression and levelling up their cards. However as time went on, the game became increasingly and increasingly P2W when they added more and more maximum levels and evolutions, which makes it incredibly hard for F2P players to enjoyably compete with their P2W counterparts. Why continue playing if it costs to have fun? There's no reason.

It's like going to Disneyland and having to pay for each individual rollercoaster. It's reasonable to pay for food or for merchandise, but paying for rollercoasters is just plain greedy. Many people would leave and never come back. Persuading people to have to spend money is stupid logic and will AGAIN end up in the game's death

You expect them to work for free?

18 minutes ago, Meat said:

You expect them to work for free?

I don't doubt that people will spend money on this game. If Masangsoft pushes the greed too far, the game will die. Simple

if the game is actually not P2W and the game was actually good i will be more than happy to spend my money on whatever "skins" the game offers

but the second that i see the game is P2W even if it was 1HP extra by just spending money on the game I'm just not gonna even bother myself.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2023 at 2:27 AM, desafinado56 said:

This isnt enough there should be a fee for playing the game, if you cant put asside 20€ to play a video game you should go back to the coal mines.

This is absolutely unnecessary why make a game that was free all this time a paid game, y all want this game to die ong

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, x69 said:

if the game is actually not P2W and the game was actually good i will be more than happy to spend my money on whatever "skins" the game offers

but the second that i see the game is P2W even if it was 1HP extra by just spending money on the game I'm just not gonna even bother myself.

100% same dude.

3 hours ago, FnGAndrei said:

This is absolutely unnecessary why make a game that was free all this time a paid game, y all want this game to die ong

It's a joke

On 7/2/2023 at 3:23 PM, MVL said:

What is the average salary in Congo?
The average annual income is only $449 US dollars.
$449 / 30days = $14,97 / 11,5h (in a 6 day week) = $1,3 per hour.
and that's the average. Now take the lower 40%. like 50 cents maybe.

On 7/2/2023 at 6:25 PM, Meat said:

Niiice man! Congo is in africa sherlock.

Eu server is the main server for a reason 😉

There are othe countries in europe where wages and sallaries are trash even for people working more than 70 hours a week pal, just because we grew up ina priveldged comunity where u can go out on the streets without being beaten up, or had a nice enough life that allowed u to get a part time job at 15 doesn't mean others can be the same as well. Here, in Romani, school is rly though, you can't afford to take a job and still be very good in school. Also, even in bigger cities business owners don't employ part-timers especially kids and even more now that they have to pay the same taxes on part-timers and full-timers. And you saying that no one is poor unless they are lazy just proves how in a pink buble you and other people are, with no regard or knowledge about how tough real life in many other parts of the world is, my parents worked more than 70 hours a week, even full nights entire weeks, barely sleeping and they could barely affor their life. Poverty exists and being priviledged exists as well, so don't backhand me for saying there are unpriviledged people in this world XD. Just giving facts, not trying to be toxic.

As someone who spent an estimated $3000 back in MVS over the course of many years, even as a child I felt bad because I just wanted to use the cool looking weapons, nowadays if I access to overpowered God weapons and whatnot, I would feel like a criminal lol. Could you imagine pro players back then, using their skills now with broken weapons? There was a reason competitive players preferred CSD.

• Like 1