General Discussion

My ideas that could make this game alive again...

Onybaku

2 hours ago, Emily said:

I'm a zombie mode player so having different weapons and sets is not soo unbalanced as it seems in PvP, but the weapon upgrade system is indeed a mistake but instead of removing the level restrictions maybe they would make the probability of success more.

When I tried PvP , I do felt like the game is soo unbalanced and especially when highly skilled player with OP weapons, whatever it is I hope they release the game soon 😞

I didnt play zombie mode that much, but i assume that playing zombie mode is way different than playing pvp if we are taking in consideration balancing weapons

I mean there are so many ways that they could work with the upgrade system, but i feel like by just going back to +5 weapons it will be way easier for them to make weapons balanced  because of less upgrades issues...

the only good thing added in +9 weapons was the glow effect, that is not even an issue, they can easily put glow effects on +4 and +5, thats a easy way to do it...

+9 was a 100% cash grab, nothing more, nothing less, just a way to milk money from players...

• 3 months later...

After the closed beta announcement this morning, seems that some things i mentioned are made...

Upgrade system not pay 2 win no more

it seems that now its way easier to upgrade the weapons, now we don't actually know if they changed the amount of upgrade we can make on the same weapon, +5? +9? we have to  see

Removed Evolution system/skills/overpowered items

I saw in this post a lot of people did not shared the same opinion with me with god weapons, i wanted the weapons type to be removed completely, but a lot of you didnt want to, because of its design (which is cool). Now they didnt specify which item they deleted, so probably there are more weapons and items being removed, the last ones were pretty bad as balance design, so we actually might not see some few more weapons and not just god weapons... Evolution system/skills removed, good idea, the system was pretty p2w... so good decision...

Ranked Mode

Now as i mentioned in this post i said that this game is competitive and a ranked mode of some sort was a good idea, and i like the division system implemented... now lets see how the ranked system as its full later on.. but good start.

the ranks are probably the same in every game

(BRONZE-SILVER-GOLD-PLATINUM-DIAMOND) + (Advanced tiers) for the advanced tier we have to see..

Others

-New dioramas : good, maybe implement some dioramas as a reward for ranked mode, cool idea

-New loading screen for league match (ranked) : i really hope they have the screen match of clan wars made on microvolts surge, that one was really cool, i loved that design they made...

-No Level cap: ?? now this change i don't really know how to feel, i mean its nothing major, but levelling in this game was actually difficult, so by implementing this no level cap they might have made the requirement to level up way easier... let's see..

-New skins: as expected

-New sounds effect/reloading: i mean, i didnt mind the old microvolts sound effect, but its good for a change i guess, let's see how it goes...

Closed Beta

These changes are pretty good  to start with, i would love to see more but we got to wait for the closed beta...

as i mentioned in this post, i repeat, please after testing the game, tell how you feel on balance system and overall... we need to see how masangsoft will react to our feedback... so to whoever will test the closed beta, speak up... this forum or directly to masangsoft if its posssible in the future... but dont test it and take your opinion for yourself... we need to communicate to make this game actually relevant again...

There are other things i said in this post that i really want them to take in consideration but overall its a great start...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 1

Gostei das observações mencionadas. Acho interessante o game estruturar um sistema de negociações internas, famoso "trade", possibilitando a compra e venda por meio interno e externo (outros sites) de itens por jogadores a fim de gerar uma economia e fomentar o game semelhante a outros jogos. Para segurança, adicionar para estas transações o sistema de blockchain. Assim deixa o game antigo, com cara nova e "pegada" do futuro, possibilitando a negociações entre players e investidores por moeda recorrente e criptos, como mencionei, igual a outros games conhecidos como CS GO.

11 hours ago, Onybaku said:

After the closed beta announcement this morning, seems that some things i mentioned are made...

Upgrade system not pay 2 win no more

it seems that now its way easier to upgrade the weapons, now we don't actually know if they changed the amount of upgrade we can make on the same weapon, +5? +9? we have to  see

Removed Evolution system/skills/overpowered items

I saw in this post a lot of people did not shared the same opinion with me with god weapons, i wanted the weapons type to be removed completely, but a lot of you didnt want to, because of its design (which is cool). Now they didnt specify which item they deleted, so probably there are more weapons and items being removed, the last ones were pretty bad as balance design, so we actually might not see some few more weapons and not just god weapons... Evolution system/skills removed, good idea, the system was pretty p2w... so good decision...

Ranked Mode

Now as i mentioned in this post i said that this game is competitive and a ranked mode of some sort was a good idea, and i like the division system implemented... now lets see how the ranked system as its full later on.. but good start.

the ranks are probably the same in every game

(BRONZE-SILVER-GOLD-PLATINUM-DIAMOND) + (Advanced tiers) for the advanced tier we have to see..

Others

-New dioramas : good, maybe implement some dioramas as a reward for ranked mode, cool idea

-New loading screen for league match (ranked) : i really hope they have the screen match of clan wars made on microvolts surge, that one was really cool, i loved that design they made...

-No Level cap: ?? now this change i don't really know how to feel, i mean its nothing major, but levelling in this game was actually difficult, so by implementing this no level cap they might have made the requirement to level up way easier... let's see..

-New skins: as expected

-New sounds effect/reloading: i mean, i didnt mind the old microvolts sound effect, but its good for a change i guess, let's see how it goes...

Closed Beta

These changes are pretty good  to start with, i would love to see more but we got to wait for the closed beta...

as i mentioned in this post, i repeat, please after testing the game, tell how you feel on balance system and overall... we need to see how masangsoft will react to our feedback... so to whoever will test the closed beta, speak up... this forum or directly to masangsoft if its posssible in the future... but dont test it and take your opinion for yourself... we need to communicate to make this game actually relevant again...

There are other things i said in this post that i really want them to take in consideration but overall its a great start...

U are dation yourself a little here cosidering that in fact the PD note was started long before u started this topic and Leo mentioned there that they are working on making the game not p2w, closed beta part is a given since they are remaking a game and need feedback from players in order to fix the game and the new skins was also a given just like a shit staff like ToyHeroes' created new parts. I am not trying to calm your hype but it is cringe when people prise themselves for things they didn't do, and considering the very rare contact we have with staff we don't even know if they were reading our topics so you can't even know for sure whether they got the ranked idea from you, and they might have not since ranked is a common system in games today. I'm sry I tried to stop myself from writing this for sever hours but i keept getting cringed whenever i saw this topic every time and now even more. I got cringed bcs u assumed that all of us want the same thing as you when we would have been happy even with the game exactly the same, probably without the p2w thing only and i guess bcs you just seemed so cocky and sure that anyone would listen to you, constantly adding ideas and stuff like that. Don't wanna sound like a hater nor be toxic but tone that attitude down a little bcs some of us might get iritated by it...

Again, not trying to be toxic or controversial but this makes me a little mad for no reason. I don't know you as a person, I don't know you irl and I don't intend to insult you but usually in society and especially on forums when u have such a cocky and 'I am very important' attitude you have to expect making a few people mad bcs we do not apreciate it. Sry, again, just my own opinion and sry if it sound like criticizing, I am just a little hotheaded.

Edited by Sorel
32 minutes ago, Sorel said:

U are dation yourself a little here cosidering that in fact the PD note was started long before u started this topic and Leo mentioned there that they are working on making the game not p2w, closed beta part is a given since they are remaking a game and need feedback from players in order to fix the game and the new skins was also a given just like a shit staff like ToyHeroes' created new parts. I am not trying to calm your hype but it is cringe when people prise themselves for things they didn't do, and considering the very rare contact we have with staff we don't even know if they were reading our topics so you can't even know for sure whether they got the ranked idea from you, and they might have not since ranked is a common system in games today. I'm sry I tried to stop myself from writing this for sever hours but i keept getting cringed whenever i saw this topic every time and now even more. I got cringed bcs u assumed that all of us want the same thing as you when we would have been happy even with the game exactly the same, probably without the p2w thing only and i guess bcs you just seemed so cocky and sure that anyone would listen to you, constantly adding ideas and stuff like that. Don't wanna sound like a hater nor be toxic but tone that attitude down a little bcs some of us might get iritated by it...

i think u misunderstood or i wrote in a way that made sense only in my head, i respect your opinion on my thread, and i think that your prospective maybe is needed for me to use other way of saying things...

it was never my intention to praise myself for something that i dont even have the power of... i just stated on march that a ranked system similar to league i thought it was a good idea, and by seeing their way of doing ranked leaderboard like other game, i thought it was a good idea... i never wanted to say ''look at me i'm the reason of their decision'' but thank you for saying it in the future i will wrote more properly and to not look ''cocky''

this thread started way ago about my ideas on how the game could be relevant, it was never my intention of doing a post for praise, i started by saying my ideas, my opinions on what they should do, and i wanted to see people's opinion on my take... just wanted too see other prospective...

i really do not know how this is cringe, is it really this cringe to share whai i think is good on the game or i say what i loved about the game and thinking it would be great to add again?

i added sometimes in the thread things i liked in microvolts just because some things didnt crossed my mind by doing the post, and i cant edit so the post became really long

i really don't understand whats cringe about sharing my thought...

sorry if i made you cringe by reading this..

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

i think u misunderstood or i wrote in a way that made sense only in my head, i respect your opinion on my thread, and i think that your prospective maybe is needed for me to use other way of saying things...

it was never my intention to praise myself for something that i dont even have the power of... i just stated on march that a ranked system similar to league i thought it was a good idea, and by seeing their way of doing ranked leaderboard like other game, i thought it was a good idea... i never wanted to say ''look at me i'm the reason of their decision'' but thank you for saying it in the future i will wrote more properly and to not look ''cocky''

this thread started way ago about my ideas on how the game could be relevant, it was never my intention of doing a post for praise, i started by saying my ideas, my opinions on what they should do, and i wanted to see people's opinion on my take... just wanted too see other prospective...

i really do not know how this is cringe, is it really this cringe to share whai i think is good on the game or i say what i loved about the game and thinking it would be great to add again?

i added sometimes in the thread things i liked in microvolts just because some things didnt crossed my mind by doing the post, and i cant edit so the post became really long

i really don't understand whats cringe about sharing my thought...

sorry if i made you cringe by reading this..

I already said i don't wanna be too hars or be a hater i just told you how I personally felt about this, not about the share ur feelings part, I said i feel cringe by the attitude part, maybe not the right word but it is just how I feel and i can't change it. A bad feedbeack is helpful every once in a while.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I already said i don't wanna be too hars or be a hater i just told you how I personally felt about this, not about the share ur feelings part, I said i feel cringe by the attitude part, maybe not the right word but it is just how I feel and i can't change it. A bad feedbeack is helpful every once in a while.

its definetely helpful, because for me i didnt thought about being cringe, but after you saying it, i'm thinking about it, and i would like to see if other people share your opinion to understand better...

But i'm saying that this post was never made for praise but trying to connect with others in someway and the only way i thought it was a good idea by sharing my ideas on the game and see others opinions... that's it...

Now im really thinking on everything i said in this post lol.

Edited by Onybaku
2 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

its definetely helpful, because for me i didnt thought about being cringe, but after you saying it, i'm thinking about it, and i would like to see if other people share your opinion to understand better...

But i'm saying that this post was never made for praise but trying to connect with others in someway and the only way i thought it was a good idea by sharing my ideas on the game and see others opinions... that's it...

Now im really thinking on everything i said in this post lol.

I didn't wanna make u feel bad or anything, other people might not see it like that before i explian my pov and why i felt like that, it is just my perception of how u expressed urself in the messages i did read in this post and probably not everyone shares the same opinion as me, mostly bcs this comunity is very nice, i just couln't control myself there and I feel bad if I made you feel bad, I want to be friend with as many people from this comunity as I can but idk, it's just the way i felt, maybe when writing u interpreted the tone of your words in some way and I interpreted it differently as tone is not something easy to sense in writing and in some messages maybe just guessable. Don't look to much into it, the main ideea and how you should translate my words without rudeness is that you came in too strong there and that sometimes doesn't hit everybody so well.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I didn't wanna make u feel bad or anything, other people might not see it like that before i explian my pov and why i felt like that, it is just my perception of how u expressed urself in the messages i did read in this post and probably not everyone shares the same opinion as me, mostly bcs this comunity is very nice, i just couln't control myself there and I feel bad if I made you feel bad, I want to be friend with as many people from this comunity as I can but idk, it's just the way i felt, maybe when writing u interpreted the tone of your words in some way and I interpreted it differently as tone is not something easy to sense in writing and in some messages maybe just guessable. Don't look to much into it, the main ideea and how you should translate my words without rudeness is that you came in too strong there and that sometimes doesn't hit everybody so well.

Even if i kinda felt bad after you saying those things, does not change that its what you think about my posts, and to be honest its needed even if you i got hurt a little, not everyone will share my opinion and its okay, and to be honest i really appreciate you for saying it, because i'm sure you are in the right here... my problem is that i write and i read it in my head in a way that i think is the correct way completely forgotting that other people might read what i write in different tones, and you for saying this actually is really helpful...

if your opinion of me that i'm being cocky or to praise myself is made purely by my way of writing, and i'm will be more careful, because its my fault for not being more careful with words... i sometimes forgot that we are reading words here, and we can not see others faces to understand their way of saying things...

This actually helped me.. thanks

i actually want to see if others think the same in how i write... because i mostly sure i'm the problem here..

Edited by Onybaku
  • Thanks 1