General Discussion

My ideas that could make this game alive again...

Onybaku

Ok so first of all  MicroVolts that we all know, was not balanced at all... it was in fact a P2W in every single way...

Before u say anything, yes even CSD, dont get me started on how difficult is getting +9 MP Weapons, without using RT, and also specific characters with more HP/SPEED/Bullet or Explosive Protection...

Of course we players had this quote on quote ''SOLUTION'' to the problem, and of course became the most played mode in the game...

so i want to share my ideas on what game can add/remove to adjust this game:

REMOVE GOD WEAPON

no adjust, nothing, these weapon were a MISTAKE from the beginning, delete them, they dont offer nothing to the game besides one shotting everybody with these idiotic weapons...

ADJUST CAPSULE WEAPONS

OLD capsule weapons  were ok, things got bad later on... there are some weapons that had some questionable stats, Leo said that they will balance weapons and items that makes the game unbalanced, so lets see what they will be up to...

WEAPONS BACK TO +5 AND NOT +9

Microvolts upgrade system was ok with having only +5 upgrades, +9 was actually a cash grab for sure, to make +9 at least 5 weapons in slot without considering gatlingun and melee without paying RT was HELL, and thats why even CSD was not that balanced than it might appear.

CLOTHES HAVING THE SAME STATS, MP OR RT, EQUAL HP EQUAL MOVE SPEED/DEF STATS ETC...

Ok so that was a problem in Microvolts that got me upset so much, having less weapon stats it was one thing, but having even less hp or movement speed that was not ok, besides with one with hermes or zeus one shotting you, was not fun to play...

MICROTRANSACTIONS PROSPECTIVE

With all of these changes of course people start to spend less money than they used to years ago, it all of these changes were made, of course there is a transactions problem for the company, on how the game could make still money if the game IS EQUALLY BALANCED to MP players or RT players, and is... *drumroll* ... well its obvious, SKINS, well of course people might say that capsule was already a thing, but there are tons of systems that could make much more money that capsule machine system...

i see a lot of people in this forum looking at battle pass system  like is a shitty system, but in reality is one of the best ever made, spending 10 euros to get a lot of rewards/skins etc... meanwhile in capsule u are relying on your pure luck...

now tell me, would u rather spend 10 dollars/euros for tons of rewards in the battlepass or spending 10 dollars/euros in capsule that it might fail and u didnt even got what u wanted...

so if you like it or not, Battlepass will increase the company income by a lot, thats how Fortnite got so much money from, giving rewards that were WORTH the 10 dollars, of course you could add that system, but u need to incentivate people to get the battlepass by adding GOOD rewards...

Of course there could be so much more systems that could be implemented to make money for the company, i won't add more, i dont want to make this post too much long, it already is like this...

COMPETITION

This game is very competitive like it was, Clan Wars was a lot of fun to play, until of course the game became too much P2W...

I want the developers to think that this game has potential to it... it really has potential...

I would like to compare it to like Rankeds to other games with like some season rewards or some sort...

Like for example League of Legends with victiorius skin at the end of the season, this could be something to consider

Of course people in ranked are not looking only about the skin, but are more competitive to it and want to rank up the leaderboard, thats another thing, implementing a decent ranking leaderboard system into the game, with good rewards the more u climb.. i mean there are TONS of systems that could work, i'm listing a few of them...

CONSISTENCY

This one is one of the most important topic for the game, to have a schedule for updates and such...

I want to consider one game that i play every single day, Genshin Impact, i know, i know, a totally different game, but the thing i like about the game is the consistency of the updates, every 6 weeks there is an update, not a day less, not more than a day, 6 weeks on the same specific day... for almost 2 years they never, NEVER made an update late than they have scheduled, always 6 weeks on a wednesday...

Of course the developers of Genshin Impact is huge, im not expecting something like that, but i want to point out that people are still playing the game because of how consistent the updates are and about the events that i add in this post

I'M NOT EXPECTING THIS MUCH BUT I WANT THE DEVELOPER TO THINK ABOUT IT...

DAILY LOGIN/DAILY AND WEEKLY MISSIONS/EVENTS

Time based Events, one other particular thing that i consider from Genshin are the Events that are available only for a certain amount of time, these events keep the playerbase into the game because the rewards, well... are EXCLUSIVE, that means if u dont play the event... well you will never see that item/weapon again, FOREVER... this if course makes the player want to have these rewards, even for collections maniacs like myself...

AGAIN, I DONT EXPECT THE DEVELOPERS TO DO EXACTLY THAT BUT THATS AN IDEA...

PVE

I remember Boss Battle, THAT WAS FUN AS HELL, adding some PVE content definetely wont hurt nobody...

ADVERTISING

There is not that much to say about this, we all are here in this forum because we all know Microvolts when we played it a decade ago, but what about people that never had an idea what the game is, one of the thing i liked is that this game will launch on STEAM, that's HUGE but only if one thing happens... and is...

LAUNCH DAY ON STEAM

The game will be available on steam, thats important and will have a huge impact if only, the game when it launches on steam, has already made big changes making the new players enjoying the game and such, with good feedbacks, reviews and etc... and thats leads to the closed beta and to all of you who will participate

CLOSED BETA

Closed beta like Leo said, will be avaible soon, to whoever will be playing the closedbeta, please your feedback matters, if the developers really care about us players, they wil definetely listen to us, and discuss with them what the problems are, how can they fix it and such... REMEMBER THE GAME WILL BE GOOD IF THERE WILL BE COMMUNICATION... and thats a fact

In conclusion there are MILLIONS of things that this game could do to make the game relevant again, i want to say one more time that these are MY IDEAS, and i dont expect them to make everything i said... but if some of the developers can read this post, it would be my pleasure if i helped  them somehow...

these are something that came up in mind by playing different games that i really liked... i dont expect you guys to like my ideas, even because there are tons of systems that could work more than what i listed...

ALL OF THIS COULD HAPPEN IF THE DEVELOPERS HAVE TRUST IN THIS GAME AND MAKES HUGE DIFFERENCE TO THE GAME... 

TIME WILL ONLY TELL...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Well it seems i cant edit the post so...

i dont know why but i totally forgot about one of the most important thing to be fixed in the game and i dont know how that didnt crossed my mind for a sec while posting this...

ANTICHEAT

i dont think there is much to say to this... we all got this experience in Microvolts, and it was miserable... these is no much to say besides, please put some decent anticheat for the love of god.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Buppet said:

Good ideas, I think they should continue with 7 weapons

Yeah, by that i meant to say upgrading, 7 weapons are fine like it is, the problem was the upgrade, by that line i meant to focus the upgrade into these 5 weapons, because to be honest 99% of players will upgrade melee and gatlin for last, but still there are 5 weapons left to upgrade and still is so hard to get +9 without spending RT and the amount of time to get back energy everytime... thats what i meant

The only real problem with upgrading weapons was how grindy it was. I hope they keep it but change it so all weapons need the same ammount of energy to level up alongside making it 100% to level up.

I actually think the idea of God Weapons is great, but hear me out. They should be some of the coolest and most unique (and personally I think they are) weapons out there. They should all have unique sounds, animations, they should be a novelty thing. The Lucifer is a good example of this, it had a unique sound, wasn't *too* incredibly strong, and had some effects on it. I agree with 95% of this post though, as someone who had 3k+ hours back in MV.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Micro said:

I actually think the idea of God Weapons is great, but hear me out. They should be some of the coolest and most unique (and personally I think they are) weapons out there. They should all have unique sounds, animations, they should be a novelty thing. The Lucifer is a good example of this, it had a unique sound, wasn't *too* incredibly strong, and had some effects on it. I agree with 95% of this post though, as someone who had 3k+ hours back in MV.

The thing is that i love the design of the God Weapons, especially Gabriel, i love that design, but the thing is that those are too OP that to be honest are one of the worst thing i had to experience in MicroVolts, i loved the design, but all of the love was overshadowed by how much OP they were and i hated it, they could let them in the game only if they will NERF the heck out of those weapons... Some more than others.

12 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

The only real problem with upgrading weapons was how grindy it was. I hope they keep it but change it so all weapons need the same ammount of energy to level up alongside making it 100% to level up.

I was thinking about this a lot, and they could leave +9 only if MP players have the opportunity to get super glue in some system rewards or other items to increase the success rate / battery recharge etc...

so at least MP players can achieve these items aswell but MP players need to play much more than RT players...

RT Players of course can buy those items, but i think that items like super glue should need to be a limit purchases to not make so much difference between RT players and MP players...

so my another option is... Limit purchases for items that unbalance the game, and system rewards that would help MP players

Of course is easy said than done, but they should change something about it, because this game needs some heavy balance

• Like 1
On 3/13/2022 at 12:25 PM, Onybaku said:

I was thinking about this a lot, and they could leave +9 only if MP players have the opportunity to get super glue in some system rewards or other items to increase the success rate / battery recharge etc...

so at least MP players can achieve these items aswell but MP players need to play much more than RT players...

RT Players of course can buy those items, but i think that items like super glue should need to be a limit purchases to not make so much difference between RT players and MP players...

so my another option is... Limit purchases for items that unbalance the game, and system rewards that would help MP players

Of course is easy said than done, but they should change something about it, because this game needs some heavy balance

What i had in mind was, no more super glue, no more energy purchases and all weapons have a 100% of going up a level. You level up weapons by playing the game, or getting them out of item drops that way we remove the unfairness that paying players had.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

What i had in mind was, no more super glue, no more energy purchases and all weapons have a 100% of going up a level. You level up weapons by playing the game, or getting them out of item drops that way we remove the unfairness that paying players had.

That could be a good option...

So we all players RT or MP are going to be on the same floor

I think that if thats the case, with 100% success to get a level up weapon, that means probably the weapon energy requirement to level up are going to get higher than before...

I mean yeah is going to be a grind to level up, but at least u know that it wont fail...

But this only depends on how they will handle the microtransaction situation, if it only be with skins, then thats a very good option... If these items will be still in the game shop, then they should put a limit purchases AT LEAST.

I really enjoyed playing mv when I was a kid. back then, We Didn't have much skins + we only had 4 characters if I remember correctly. (even with rp items game was kinda balanced). I definitely agree on the weapons upgrade system. old +5 was much better and balanced.

Game Totally can use Ranked Mode (5v5) and please Don't forget Zombie mode. It was pretty fun back in the day.

Steam Launch Could be Huge. maybe the game could give a limited time items in the events, which could be sold on steam market? who knows?

Game should add more maps. (but first, just RELEASE OG Game)

and yes... GAME NEEDS A GOOD ANTICHEAT. DEFINITELY!

53 minutes ago, Re55y said:

I really enjoyed playing mv when I was a kid. back then, We Didn't have much skins + we only had 4 characters if I remember correctly. (even with rp items game was kinda balanced). I definitely agree on the weapons upgrade system. old +5 was much better and balanced.

Game Totally can use Ranked Mode (5v5) and please Don't forget Zombie mode. It was pretty fun back in the day.

Steam Launch Could be Huge. maybe the game could give a limited time items in the events, which could be sold on steam market? who knows?

At the beginning we had 4 characters it was fine like it was, even if we add Kai its still good... but things got really bad when they released 4 more characters, to be honest i dont really remember their names but remember vividly that these new ones got some bonuses, for example bullet/explosion protection, or even HP bonus... making it unfair for people who plays for example Naomi versus people playing the DJ dude, or the Robot guy (sorry i dont know their names lol)

About zombie mode, yeah it was really fun too, they can easily make events based on zombie too... they have the power on their hands, they just need to know and understand how to use these tools that they could create to make every single mode fun to play...

Ranked mode i feel like they could just let be like it always has been, Clan Wars, but at least make the ranked system more fun to play and more competitive with ranking leaderboard in game with rewards and etc...

1 hour ago, Re55y said:

About the RT items, yes thats true, the first years of MicroVolts the Capsule or ADV weapons were pretty balanced, but later on, after some years they released weapons that were completely not balanced and they kept going, i feel like one of the reasons that new weapons became unbalanced is because when Surge was released, they dropped GOD weapons... 

In my opinion, the biggest  update (Surge), was the one making the game so unbalanced to begin with...

by releasing these GOD weapons, they just started to create new capsule weapon by taking reference from GOD weapons' stats and of course making it less powerfull but not at the same level as the old capsule weapons... without making any sense whatsoever

So we had old capsule weapons that were not as powerful as the newest ones, and plus god weapons... and we are just  talking about RT players, what about MP players? lol

4 hours ago, Buppet said:

Skins could have tiers like, common, rare, epic and legendary but all the same stats (damage, reload speed, etc).

To be honest i dont see the point of rarity of skins if there is nothing beneficial...

maybe to label them? for example legendary got from capsule machine, epic got from battle pass, rare and common in shop?

I dont think thats necessary tho.

12 hours ago, Onybaku said:

At the beginning we had 4 characters it was fine like it was, even if we add Kai its still good... but things got really bad when they released 4 more characters, to be honest i dont really remember their names but remember vividly that these new ones got some bonuses, for example bullet/explosion protection, or even HP bonus... making it unfair for people who plays for example Naomi versus people playing the DJ dude, or the Robot guy (sorry i dont know their names lol)

About zombie mode, yeah it was really fun too, they can easily make events based on zombie too... they have the power on their hands, they just need to know and understand how to use these tools that they could create to make every single mode fun to play...

Ranked mode i feel like they could just let be like it always has been, Clan Wars, but at least make the ranked system more fun to play and more competitive with ranking leaderboard in game with rewards and etc...

dj dude- knox, robot guy - c.h.i.p

11 hours ago, Onybaku said:

About the RT items, yes thats true, the first years of MicroVolts the Capsule or ADV weapons were pretty balanced, but later on, after some years they released weapons that were completely not balanced and they kept going, i feel like one of the reasons that new weapons became unbalanced is because when Surge was released, they dropped GOD weapons... 

In my opinion, the biggest  update (Surge), was the one making the game so unbalanced to begin with...

by releasing these GOD weapons, they just started to create new capsule weapon by taking reference from GOD weapons' stats and of course making it less powerfull but not at the same level as the old capsule weapons... without making any sense whatsoever

So we had old capsule weapons that were not as powerful as the newest ones, and plus god weapons... and we are just  talking about RT players, what about MP players? lol

true, surge ruined weapon balance. I would like weapons to have a difference. like gold shotgun(had best damage), silver shotgun ( Was mid range), bronze shotgun ( was fast and dealt less damage). This differences made the game more interesting. but there were some OP weapons like some heaven sniper which was way way way op.

3 minutes ago, Re55y said:

dj dude- knox, robot guy - c.h.i.p

Amelia - SImon - C.H.I.P - Knox - Naomi - Pandora - Sophitia - Kai - Sharkill Khan

to be honest we dont needs all of these new characters

I feel like the old 4 OG + Kai its already enough

characters.jpg

Problem with the newer characters is that you had to unlock them and they didnt have any parts or sets. Im with you on keeping the original 4 plus kai since they had work put into them.

6 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Problem with the newer characters is that you had to unlock them and they didnt have any parts or sets. Im with you on keeping the original 4 plus kai since they had work put into them.

if I remember correctly, original game had only 2 free characters. knox and naomi. you had to unlock pandora and c.h.i.p

5 hours ago, Re55y said:

if I remember correctly, original game had only 2 free characters. knox and naomi. you had to unlock pandora and c.h.i.p

Yes thats true if i remember correctly u had  to spend like 20k MP to unlock one, C.H.I.P and Pandora, but these new ones u had to get a card, and u had to find those.

Edited by Onybaku
5 hours ago, Onybaku said:

Yes thats true if i remember correctly u had  to spend like 20k MP to unlock one, C.H.I.P and Pandora, but these new ones u had to get a card, and u had to find those.

exactly.

1 hour ago, riasama said:

As a gacha addict I love to spend 10$ on pure luck. If I know its limited I'll try to get i.

People have their own opinion on this subject, the point of that topic is that not everyone would like to risk to spend RT without getting anything in return, not everyone have the luxury to spend RT as much as they like.

to make everyone feel included in something, they should add more systems that won't rely on your luck, the example that crossed my mind is the battlepass, you would be surprised how many people hate gacha...

this is just to get more income for the company, to include everyone.