General Discussion

My ideas that could make this game alive again...

Onybaku

On 3/16/2022 at 9:02 AM, Re55y said:

if I remember correctly, original game had only 2 free characters. knox and naomi. you had to unlock pandora and c.h.i.p

Yes i know but they cost you mp, you didnt have to get them with luck or pay up.

I cant update the post so everything that will come up into my mind i'll just reply to this post...

I dont know if you all remember but sometimes the  MODS of MicroVolts, made some events with the players called TTS

BRING TTS BACK (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

If you dont remember or u joined MicroVolts a little bit late, TTS were events created by the MODS, its not like a normal type of event...

something like hide and seek, or the last one standing type of events...

i mean there was a bunch of these events, it was difficult to even join the event, who was the fastest by typing the password won a spot... 

you should check MicroVolts TTS EVENTS on youtube to get the idea.

Edited by Onybaku
2 hours ago, Onybaku said:

I cant update the post so everything that will come up into my mind i'll just reply to this post...

I dont know if you all remember but sometimes the  MODS of MicroVolts, made some events with the players called TTS

BRING TTS BACK (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

If you dont remember or u joined MicroVolts a little bit late, TTS were events created by the MODS, its not like a normal type of event...

something like hide and seek, or the last one standing type of events...

i mean there was a bunch of these events, it was difficult to even join the event, who was the fastest by typing the password won a spot... 

you should check MicroVolts TTS EVENTS on youtube to get the idea.

Honestly those were fun and i hope they bring them back. Either that or more events in general.

On 3/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, Onybaku said:

Ok so first of all  MicroVolts that we all know, was not balanced at all... it was in fact a P2W in every single way...

Before u say anything, yes even CSD, dont get me started on how difficult is getting +9 MP Weapons, without using RT, and also specific characters with more HP/SPEED/Bullet or Explosive Protection...

Of course we players had this quote on quote ''SOLUTION'' to the problem, and of course became the most played mode in the game...

so i want to share my ideas on what game can add/remove to adjust this game:

REMOVE GOD WEAPON

no adjust, nothing, these weapon were a MISTAKE from the beginning, delete them, they dont offer nothing to the game besides one shotting everybody with these idiotic weapons...

ADJUST CAPSULE WEAPONS

OLD capsule weapons  were ok, things got bad later on... there are some weapons that had some questionable stats, Leo said that they will balance weapons and items that makes the game unbalanced, so lets see what they will be up to...

WEAPONS BACK TO +5 AND NOT +9

Microvolts upgrade system was ok with having only +5 upgrades, +9 was actually a cash grab for sure, to make +9 at least 5 weapons in slot without considering gatlingun and melee without paying RT was HELL, and thats why even CSD was not that balanced than it might appear.

CLOTHES HAVING THE SAME STATS, MP OR RT, EQUAL HP EQUAL MOVE SPEED/DEF STATS ETC...

Ok so that was a problem in Microvolts that got me upset so much, having less weapon stats it was one thing, but having even less hp or movement speed that was not ok, besides with one with hermes or zeus one shotting you, was not fun to play...

MICROTRANSACTIONS PROSPECTIVE

With all of these changes of course people start to spend less money than they used to years ago, it all of these changes were made, of course there is a transactions problem for the company, on how the game could make still money if the game IS EQUALLY BALANCED to MP players or RT players, and is... *drumroll* ... well its obvious, SKINS, well of course people might say that capsule was already a thing, but there are tons of systems that could make much more money that capsule machine system...

i see a lot of people in this forum looking at battle pass system  like is a shitty system, but in reality is one of the best ever made, spending 10 euros to get a lot of rewards/skins etc... meanwhile in capsule u are relying on your pure luck...

now tell me, would u rather spend 10 dollars/euros for tons of rewards in the battlepass or spending 10 dollars/euros in capsule that it might fail and u didnt even got what u wanted...

so if you like it or not, Battlepass will increase the company income by a lot, thats how Fortnite got so much money from, giving rewards that were WORTH the 10 dollars, of course you could add that system, but u need to incentivate people to get the battlepass by adding GOOD rewards...

Of course there could be so much more systems that could be implemented to make money for the company, i won't add more, i dont want to make this post too much long, it already is like this...

COMPETITION

This game is very competitive like it was, Clan Wars was a lot of fun to play, until of course the game became too much P2W...

I want the developers to think that this game has potential to it... it really has potential...

I would like to compare it to like Rankeds to other games with like some season rewards or some sort...

Like for example League of Legends with victiorius skin at the end of the season, this could be something to consider

Of course people in ranked are not looking only about the skin, but are more competitive to it and want to rank up the leaderboard, thats another thing, implementing a decent ranking leaderboard system into the game, with good rewards the more u climb.. i mean there are TONS of systems that could work, i'm listing a few of them...

CONSISTENCY

This one is one of the most important topic for the game, to have a schedule for updates and such...

I want to consider one game that i play every single day, Genshin Impact, i know, i know, a totally different game, but the thing i like about the game is the consistency of the updates, every 6 weeks there is an update, not a day less, not more than a day, 6 weeks on the same specific day... for almost 2 years they never, NEVER made an update late than they have scheduled, always 6 weeks on a wednesday...

Of course the developers of Genshin Impact is huge, im not expecting something like that, but i want to point out that people are still playing the game because of how consistent the updates are and about the events that i add in this post

I'M NOT EXPECTING THIS MUCH BUT I WANT THE DEVELOPER TO THINK ABOUT IT...

DAILY LOGIN/DAILY AND WEEKLY MISSIONS/EVENTS

Time based Events, one other particular thing that i consider from Genshin are the Events that are available only for a certain amount of time, these events keep the playerbase into the game because the rewards, well... are EXCLUSIVE, that means if u dont play the event... well you will never see that item/weapon again, FOREVER... this if course makes the player want to have these rewards, even for collections maniacs like myself...

AGAIN, I DONT EXPECT THE DEVELOPERS TO DO EXACTLY THAT BUT THATS AN IDEA...

PVE

I remember Boss Battle, THAT WAS FUN AS HELL, adding some PVE content definetely wont hurt nobody...

ADVERTISING

There is not that much to say about this, we all are here in this forum because we all know Microvolts when we played it a decade ago, but what about people that never had an idea what the game is, one of the thing i liked is that this game will launch on STEAM, that's HUGE but only if one thing happens... and is...

LAUNCH DAY ON STEAM

The game will be available on steam, thats important and will have a huge impact if only, the game when it launches on steam, has already made big changes making the new players enjoying the game and such, with good feedbacks, reviews and etc... and thats leads to the closed beta and to all of you who will participate

CLOSED BETA

Closed beta like Leo said, will be avaible soon, to whoever will be playing the closedbeta, please your feedback matters, if the developers really care about us players, they wil definetely listen to us, and discuss with them what the problems are, how can they fix it and such... REMEMBER THE GAME WILL BE GOOD IF THERE WILL BE COMMUNICATION... and thats a fact

In conclusion there are MILLIONS of things that this game could do to make the game relevant again, i want to say one more time that these are MY IDEAS, and i dont expect them to make everything i said... but if some of the developers can read this post, it would be my pleasure if i helped  them somehow...

these are something that came up in mind by playing different games that i really liked... i dont expect you guys to like my ideas, even because there are tons of systems that could work more than what i listed...

ALL OF THIS COULD HAPPEN IF THE DEVELOPERS HAVE TRUST IN THIS GAME AND MAKES HUGE DIFFERENCE TO THE GAME... 

TIME WILL ONLY TELL...

Nothing to say every my mind already spill on this Tread

2 hours ago, -Raefoyl- said:

Nothing to say every my mind already spill on this Tread

I really appreciate all of you guys supporting what i said on my thread...

for me that would be a dream  someday to work in game industry, i still have a lot to learn but i find interesting to look at this issues and trying to find the solutions or even look at popular games and understand why they got in that position...

There is a lot behind the scenes but the thing that i see when i look at successful ONLINE game studios, is that every player matter, by that i mean that i see a lot of company go failure because they care only about a small % of the players that will only spend money on the game... Yes thats true making money is the first important thing for a company, but even people that wont spend money contribute to the game itself indirectly...

if the game is enjoyable to even free to play players, then definetely its a big win for the company, because that free to play players that enjoys the game will definetely leave good review, talk good about the game or about the microtransactions, etc...

The more people you will attract, the more money u get... sometimes game developers lose that idea, without giving a damn about reviews or what people think, they will only care if the players will spend money on the game, and with this of course, they  tend to release super p2w stuff, like god weapons... milking the fuck out of those players the more they can...

I feel like that a sucessful game is when developers tend to listen to everybody in the game, because every feedback matters, because if you only care about people that will spend only money, then that game won't last very much (of course this is very subjective, but this is a general idea)

There is a lot behind the scenes, A LOT... but everything matters...

I feel like becoming a successful game developer is even studying psychology behind games and players to understand fully a mind of a player

• Like 1

I can see, those are some really good ideas to go along with Onybaku!

I would still like to add up that they should not add any weapon upgrade system at all to be honest...

It still is some kind of pay to win in the end since new players don't have that. Instead of doing it with battery upgrading, you can just give like 10 points to each wepon from the beginning on. Where you then can just adjust/modify your weapon stats a little bit. 

That would give the experience just that everybody has acces to it from the beginning on and would make the game a bit more interesting. 

But i totally agree with everything else i saw from you so far 🙂

• Thanks 1
On 3/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, Buppet said:

Skins could have tiers like, common, rare, epic and legendary but all the same stats (damage, reload speed, etc).

Yep. That how NON-p2w works.. 

On 3/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, Onybaku said:

To be honest i dont see the point of rarity of skins if there is nothing beneficial...

maybe to label them? for example legendary got from capsule machine, epic got from battle pass, rare and common in shop?

I dont think thats necessary tho.

To be honest, i don't think they will implement weapons that have like more stats in total then other weapons. 

Sure there will be difference to some weapons like in any other game. But he probably just meant that like each Sea Eagel has the same stats. But different skins. 

For example in Apex legends, there is also different rarity for skins. Legendary just might have animations and have different shape. While common ones just change in color. 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:26 PM, Re55y said:

true, surge ruined weapon balance. I would like weapons to have a difference. like gold shotgun(had best damage), silver shotgun ( Was mid range), bronze shotgun ( was fast and dealt less damage). This differences made the game more interesting. but there were some OP weapons like some heaven sniper which was way way way op.

Yeah i agree. Weapons should just be balanced, and LEO said before. That there will be no P2W in this game 🙂

On 3/16/2022 at 3:14 AM, desafinado56 said:

Problem with the newer characters is that you had to unlock them and they didnt have any parts or sets. Im with you on keeping the original 4 plus kai since they had work put into them.

They could just give the basic skin, stats too. for example basic Kai has like 7% speed and 100hp while basic knox has like 200hp and 1% more speed or something like that. It would be really unfair and stupid if they did not have any stats at all to be honest. Each player playing this game would probably think this game is trash when seing this xD

4 hours ago, T-Low said:

To be honest, i don't think they will implement weapons that have like more stats in total then other weapons. 

Sure there will be difference to some weapons like in any other game. But he probably just meant that like each Sea Eagel has the same stats. But different skins. 

For example in Apex legends, there is also different rarity for skins. Legendary just might have animations and have different shape. While common ones just change in color. 

Yeah thats the only REAL reason of rarity for skins, legendary the ones with particular effect, or really cool design, when the rare or common are likely just a recolour skin for a weapon, but in this case in MicroVolts i feel like skins are only going to be important for clothing...

The problem about havins skins for weapon in MicroVolts is that  there are an infinite different weapons and not a specific amount of weapons like Apex...

Taking example Apex Legends, we have a set amount of weapons default, R-99, FLATLINE, PEACEKEAPER and so on... there are the only 'x' number of weapons that exist in the game and skins is absolutely understandable to have in that game...

If we are taking in consideration the old MicroVolts, people used to spend money on capsule NOT because  capsule weapon were better than other weapons... back in the day everything was balanced, people spent  money on capsule because they liked the design... like me too, i liked the design of the DUKE series, or Gold Rifle series, i loved the design and i only cared about that...

What would happen if they put skins for weapons in the game? 2 possible things:

number 1--->skins for weapons are not going to be  that particular good or cool effects just because capsule exist... if they would make a really cool skin design for MP Pound for example, people are really going to abandon the capsule system because they will release good skins...

If they balance Mp weapons with RT weapons and they release good skins for mp weapons, that makes their income much lower, because why would i spend money on capsule for a duke for example if i have a good looking skin of MP Pound already?

number2---> skins are only obtainable via capsule, so the problem i said in the number1 will be solved (kinda?)

we need to take in consideration much more deeper, so for me, skins will only be appropriate for clothing, and weapons like we got before, infinite amount of weapons, but BALANCED, and everything would work fine.

but still the concept of different rarities is cool for clothing...

legendary = really cool, different effects, etc..

/rare-common= easy to obtain and okay looking...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yeah i completly wasn't in charge of the fact that there's so many different weapons you can get true. I mean you can still do some kind of rarity, because i feel like its better to sell crazy looking skins for a higher value, and like common/rare skins just cheaper? Also for trading you then really know the worth of the item

But still they should not make any weapons better then the other in the overall stats yeah

EDIT: Now that i think about this more, i feel like it might be even better to just drop weapons more rarely but just more skins for them, cause like once there is for example when they drop a sniper with the perfect sniping stats, (for example sea eagle vs that sniper no one played) the sea eagle will still be "better" or slighty "p2w" and then there will be people that don't have acces to that weapon. so why not just make a bunch of weapons to choose and modify for free and then put alot of skins for those weapons? 

I mean they COULD do it the other way to but they have to be really carefull or there will be people complaining about that that sniper is 1ms faster in zooming in then the other xD.

What if they did this..

Instead of dropping new weapons with different stats and design. They COULD do following.

Change the Upgrade system in the way, so that you can give every weapon 5 extra stats form its maximum stats as a feature, like you spent 3 points on accuracy and it give like 20 per point what would be 60+ accuracy then. You would basically then have the weapon that you want from the capsule machine. Just with the fact you don't need to pay for it and everybody would have the chance to make the stats that you have too. And that would be non-pw2 since once theres a weapon sold with different or just slighty better stats its basically p2w. 

Then you can basically just make yourself the weapon with the stats you might have seen in the capsule and that accessable for each player in the game. And then boom just sell skins in the capsule machine for weapons instead of just dropping a shit amount of weapon with different stats and design.

It would be way better in the long term aswell and each player still will have the chance to get the stats they want without having to pay. And for some they still can get theyre skins they want with the stats they want. 

Since were in 2022 no one would be happy about a system where you gamble for weapons with slighty different stats that are just accesable if you pay mone y and might never come back you get me? 

I know its just a little bit of a change but like for real if i have a sniper with 2000dmg and 900 zoom speed or 2300 damage and 500 zoom speed id still preffer the one with 900 zoom speed xD and now imagine that weapon being a "rarity" in the game pog

1 hour ago, T-Low said:

What if they did this..

Instead of dropping new weapons with different stats and design. They COULD do following.

Change the Upgrade system in the way, so that you can give every weapon 5 extra stats form its maximum stats as a feature, like you spent 3 points on accuracy and it give like 20 per point what would be 60+ accuracy then. You would basically then have the weapon that you want from the capsule machine. Just with the fact you don't need to pay for it and everybody would have the chance to make the stats that you have too. And that would be non-pw2 since once theres a weapon sold with different or just slighty better stats its basically p2w. 

Then you can basically just make yourself the weapon with the stats you might have seen in the capsule and that accessable for each player in the game. And then boom just sell skins in the capsule machine for weapons instead of just dropping a shit amount of weapon with different stats and design.

It would be way better in the long term aswell and each player still will have the chance to get the stats they want without having to pay. And for some they still can get theyre skins they want with the stats they want. 

Since were in 2022 no one would be happy about a system where you gamble for weapons with slighty different stats that are just accesable if you pay mone y and might never come back you get me? 

I know its just a little bit of a change but like for real if i have a sniper with 2000dmg and 900 zoom speed or 2300 damage and 500 zoom speed id still preffer the one with 900 zoom speed xD and now imagine that weapon being a "rarity" in the game pog

its difficult to find a good solution with everyone happy plus the company getting money from it...

i think the most reasonable change they would do is fixing weapons making it balanced like it was used to

the upgrading system u mentioned could work, but if that was implemented, then the game will get a huge change in general, i dont think thats what they are planning to do

The game before surge was fun, if we get back like we used to, then i think everyone would be pretty much happy with some changes...

to be honest i do not know whats the best option here taking in consideration everything

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so one other thing that i liked about Surge (probably the only thing i liked of it LOL) is....

PLAZA (a.k.a Lobbies Room released with Surge)

I really, really liked the idea of it, but of course it was not very well implemented, i know that is not something that we are looking for right now, with balance and stuff, but everything makes the game more enjoyable, even a tiny bit makes the difference, right now there are bigger problems to be solved, but i would love to see in the future a revamp of the PLAZA, and being able to interact with much more stuff... if i remember correctly the only things that was interactive in the PLAZA was:

1-Capsule

2-New skins (Display Window)

3-Single Wave

To be honest i liked the idea of it, but make it with much more into it, Like the calendar for Daily login or Daily weekly missions?

Or the Laptop or the other Computer making it like you can search for Lobbies?

Something like this of course is not something that we need on DAY ONE... nope, i want the devs to focus on the real problems that we are worried about, these types of things are extra that i think should be nice to implement after the big issues have been solved... 

So yeah  the only thing about Surge that i liked is the PLAZA, release of KAI and of course the Clan Wars Lobby...

Clan wars lobbies i loved it...

MV-Surge-Screenshots03.jpg

Cattura.PNG

2.PNG

immagine_2022-04-06_211410.png

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Your ideas are really incredible in my opinion! As part of PVE i would like to see game mode that you can farm more different bosses in order to obtain different sets ( for example fighting boss x in order to obtain the set for Naomi which is a 2% drop rate with speed and 1% with tank set) Therefore, the game would become more rpg but it would offer a good option for the people which wouldn't like to swipe their cards into the game. This would help the community a lot. Also, i would like to see a way if they would of added a battle pass but however you could of gain that battle pass for free if you farm as i said earlier an boss for example boss y which has a chance in drooping a ticket that would allow you to enter the battle pass. I strongly suggest that would benefits more the people that put in the hours into the game.

In conclusion the pave side its always been avoided in shooters game but lets not forget how farming simulation this game was for a brand new player which had to upgrade all the weapons' and obtain the MP in order to buy decent sets/accessories etc.

I would like to see on this game more achievements rewards and i am not talking about like : oh if you kill x amount of player you will receive the item y. I am talking about if you killed x amount of players you will receive a title of ''Killer'' for example that would let you to personalize your name the way you would like it. Also, you could have the title of Leader if you own a Clan. Therefore the audience of the game will farm for this titles therefore the people will play it more in order to achieve this achievements if that makes sense.

I would like to add a very last thing which I think would be really nice to have on this game (during the Clan wars) Such as a option of turning your microphone on in order to give info/talk to your clan members and so on.

With advertising its nothing more that i can say then we should try to advertise it as much as possible as this game do deserve it (if it does) u never know  via (social media)

Hope i was not waffling and i came up with a some new ideas.

I wish to all people that did or want to start to play microvolts a great day!

• Like 1
On 4/27/2022 at 9:06 PM, Kyba said:

Your ideas are really incredible in my opinion! As part of PVE i would like to see game mode that you can farm more different bosses in order to obtain different sets ( for example fighting boss x in order to obtain the set for Naomi which is a 2% drop rate with speed and 1% with tank set) Therefore, the game would become more rpg but it would offer a good option for the people which wouldn't like to swipe their cards into the game. This would help the community a lot

Boss battle had a huge success for a pve mode i remember when it was introduced it was the most played mode back then...

there are so many ways to keep the player base to the game, even by just adding stuff in pve mode, like some rare skins with insanely low rate, with just this idea people will just start play nonstop pve mode just to get the rarest skin (i would too, imagine  a cool looking skin).

Also, i would like to see a way if they would of added a battle pass but however you could of gain that battle pass for free if you farm as i said earlier an boss for example boss y which has a chance in drooping a ticket that would allow you to enter the battle pass. I strongly suggest that would benefits more the people that put in the hours into the game.

i feel like battlepass will be optimal for them to be only paid, but there will be splitted in free pass and paid pass, like most of other games, like f2p players will get something but less than people who paid for it... the rewards for the battlepass of course should be more about skins and like items to help you, of course not talking about making unfair for free to play players but something for example, more mp, boss tickets, skins, coins or coupons etc... if they will balance mp and rt weapons then this will never be unfair for free to play players... if the balance will be done, then the only difference from player to player will only be the skill or aim  gap, and will not be if someone paid or not...

I would like to see on this game more achievements rewards and i am not talking about like : oh if you kill x amount of player you will receive the item y. I am talking about if you killed x amount of players you will receive a title of ''Killer'' for example that would let you to personalize your name the way you would like it. Also, you could have the title of Leader if you own a Clan. Therefore the audience of the game will farm for this titles therefore the people will play it more in order to achieve this achievements if that makes sense.

Cool idea, yes achievements should be more implemented more than what we had years ago, achievements should be something to be proud of achieving..

I would like to add a very last thing which I think would be really nice to have on this game (during the Clan wars) Such as a option of turning your microphone on in order to give info/talk to your clan members and so on.

This will be useful for sure, but people already on a clan should be already set up to a discord server together or teamspeak... yeah thats a good idea, but not necessary imo...

With advertising its nothing more that i can say then we should try to advertise it as much as possible as this game do deserve it (if it does) u never know  via (social media)

Thats one of the main problem right now with MicroVolts, we all here are because of nostalgia, thats it, its rare to see new players, releasing on steam should be a huge step ahead for it, but thats not enough, we need more from them...

On 3/22/2022 at 10:52 AM, Onybaku said:

I really appreciate all of you guys supporting what i said on my thread...

for me that would be a dream  someday to work in game industry, i still have a lot to learn but i find interesting to look at this issues and trying to find the solutions or even look at popular games and understand why they got in that position...

There is a lot behind the scenes but the thing that i see when i look at successful ONLINE game studios, is that every player matter, by that i mean that i see a lot of company go failure because they care only about a small % of the players that will only spend money on the game... Yes thats true making money is the first important thing for a company, but even people that wont spend money contribute to the game itself indirectly...

if the game is enjoyable to even free to play players, then definetely its a big win for the company, because that free to play players that enjoys the game will definetely leave good review, talk good about the game or about the microtransactions, etc...

The more people you will attract, the more money u get... sometimes game developers lose that idea, without giving a damn about reviews or what people think, they will only care if the players will spend money on the game, and with this of course, they  tend to release super p2w stuff, like god weapons... milking the fuck out of those players the more they can...

I feel like that a sucessful game is when developers tend to listen to everybody in the game, because every feedback matters, because if you only care about people that will spend only money, then that game won't last very much (of course this is very subjective, but this is a general idea)

There is a lot behind the scenes, A LOT... but everything matters...

I feel like becoming a successful game developer is even studying psychology behind games and players to understand fully a mind of a player

If you made a game I would definitely play your game cause you would actually listen to the people and not ignore us like Masang ;-; 

3 hours ago, Yumemii said:

If you made a game I would definitely play your game cause you would actually listen to the people and not ignore us like Masang ;-; 

i would love to create a game, its indeed my dream to become a developer that works for a big studio...

masangsoft right now is not doing great if we talk about that... i see Leo the developer coming into the forum every once in a while, so he reads what we are writing here... all of us are waiting, and i genuinely do not understand why they are not saying anything... if they are planning to do closed beta at the very last minute, then thats a fucking bad idea in every single way...

With the old microvolts with no  balance with mp or rt, its pretty bad if they plan to do closed beta in fall 2022 and right away launch that, we need to test the changes, we need to test every weapons, we are the ones that will notice if the game needs a balance or not... thats what closed beta is even used for...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Onybaku said:

i would love to create a game, its indeed my dream to become a developer that works for a big studio...

masangsoft right now is not doing great if we talk about that... i see Leo the developer coming into the forum every once in a while, so he reads what we are writing here... all of us are waiting, and i genuinely do not understand why they are not saying anything... if they are planning to do closed beta at the very last minute, then thats a fucking bad idea in every single way...

With the old microvolts with no  balance with mp or rt, its pretty bad if they plan to do closed beta in fall 2022 and right away launch that, we need to test the changes, we need to test every weapons, we are the ones that will notice if the game needs a balance or not... thats what closed beta is even used for...

Ohh btw when you mentioned that Leo comes into the forum every once in a while, how do you know?? And why would it be a bad idea to do the closed beta at the very last minute?? 

35 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

Ohh btw when you mentioned that Leo comes into the forum every once in a while, how do you know?? And why would it be a bad idea to do the closed beta at the very last minute?? 

There would be little time to test things, fix bugs, listen to suggestions, make changes, etc. Hope they start talking about it soon or else its safe to believe that when they meant a release later the year they meant a beta or worse an alpha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Yumemii said:

Because of the time needed to fix bugs or balance stuff, stuff like this is important...

it should be first of all like closed beta where players are testing stuff and then giving feedbacks to the developers on what is wrong and what need to be fixed/changed/removed etc...

after the closed beta is finished, the developers need to work on it  hopefully by listening to the players' feedbacks... from closed beta and launch it should be a gap of work fix... if not, then our feedbacks wont matter at all, because there is no time for fixing stuff etc...

Launch on steam is very very important for people that have no idea about the game, because when it will be first launched, there will be more attention to it, on the new games section on steam microvolts will pop up, and if the game is not fixed, not balanced, with bugs etc... then the new players will leave for sure... WE as old players have the job here to fix these issues and the only way to do it is with feedbacks to the devs in the closed beta, so the game would have a smooth launch day.. i think that we all here are grown up and understand more in depth the game's function...

Taking in consideration this, then closed beta should be way before the launch, developers need to work on it before releasing it...

if they plan to make the closed beta, and then as soon as the beta ends they will launch it directly, then there is no way that they have time to fix stuff change or balance items...

i can see Leo's last visit to the forum by just moving my cursor into his name... like this

immagine_2022-05-03_144018942.png

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Onybaku said:

Because of the time needed to fix bugs or balance stuff, stuff like this is important...

it should be first of all like closed beta where players are testing stuff and then giving feedbacks to the developers on what is wrong and what need to be fixed/changed/removed etc...

after the closed beta is finished, the developers need to work on it  hopefully by listening to the players' feedbacks... from closed beta and launch it should be a gap of work fix... if not, then our feedbacks wont matter at all, because there is no time for fixing stuff etc...

Launch on steam is very very important for people that have no idea about the game, because when it will be first launched, there will be more attention to it, on the new games section on steam microvolts will pop up, and if the game is not fixed, not balanced, with bugs etc... then the new players will leave for sure... WE as old players have the job here to fix these issues and the only way to do it is with feedbacks to the devs in the closed beta, so the game would have a smooth launch day.. i think that we all here are grown up and understand more in depth the game's function...

Taking in consideration this, then closed beta should be way before the launch, developers need to work on it before releasing it...

if they plan to make the closed beta, and then as soon as the beta ends they will launch it directly, then there is no way that they have time to fix stuff change or balance items...

i can see Leo's last visit to the forum by just moving my cursor into his name... like this

Ohhh thanks! this information was helpful.^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a zombie mode player so having different weapons and sets is not soo unbalanced as it seems in PvP, but the weapon upgrade system is indeed a mistake but instead of removing the level restrictions maybe they would make the probability of success more.

When I tried PvP , I do felt like the game is soo unbalanced and especially when highly skilled player with OP weapons, whatever it is I hope they release the game soon 😞

27 minutes ago, Emily said:

I'm a zombie mode player so having different weapons and sets is not soo unbalanced as it seems in PvP, but the weapon upgrade system is indeed a mistake but instead of removing the level restrictions maybe they would make the probability of success more.

When I tried PvP , I do felt like the game is soo unbalanced and especially when highly skilled player with OP weapons, whatever it is I hope they release the game soon 😞

Movic goes brrr