General Discussion

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON NEW PATCH?

j0hNESY

Event
Daily RT Double Boost
- Daily RT x2 event for membership will start on Oct 10.
October Halloween Login Challenge
Updates
Japanese and Thai language options added (Beta version)
- Japanese and Thai language partial functionalities have been added, and players must relaunch the game after changing the language settings.

- (Planned) It will take time, but we plan to proceed with localization in more diverse languages.
In-game Clan
- Added c
lan chat, clan emblem, and clan list.
New Functions on the Official Website
- Added personal ranking system
- Added game information bulletin board
Capsule Shop
- Removed previous season products (Magical Volts)
- Added new season products (Halloween, traditional Japanese clothing)
- Added permanent products (Hunter of the Night, God's Drop)
Shop
- Added new items

- After the Halloween event, Halloween-related items will not be available at Shop for a while.
Item Information UI
- Added wearable figure information at inventory, capsule shop, limited capsule
Weapon Aiming Reticle added in replay mode
- Added rifle weapon aiming reticle for all weapons in replay mode.
- Deactivate weapon aiming reticle when clicking the FreeCam button.

- (Planned) Zoom functionality for rifles and snipers will also be added in the future.
Renewed client icon
Bug Fixes
Occasionally not granted Level-Up Rewards
- Fixed a bug where Level-Up Rewards were occasionally not being granted at levels 20, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100.
- Unreceived items are under internal investigation, and they will be distributed in batches during maintenance after the investigation is completed.
Zombie mode
- Fixed so that players who turn into zombies during a round will not respawn as humans again.
Disconnection issue during MAX channel status
- Fixed the issue where the client was closing when attempting to enter the channel at MAX status.
Replay bugs
- Fixed an issue where users were not disappearing from the list when playing a replay.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect recording of stats in FFA mode.
Replay and Observer Mode zombie perspective UI
- Fixed a bug where the HP UI was not displayed when switching from the zombie perspective (bottom left) to the character’s perspective.
- Fixed an issue where the rank UI (top left) was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the current character’s weapon icon UI (bottom right) was not displayed.
Achievement
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Swapping Technique’ achievement was not being completed.
Kill Count bug
- Fixed an issue where kill counts were not appearing in replay mode and observer mode.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally clans! I know that we don't have cw's rightnow but at least they are doing something or am i wrong?

Finally rewards bug.

The BIG problem is that we are not seeing nothing that we want and we are talking days after days here...

Just now, MicroData said:

Good on them to fix a few bugs,

But I don't see a thing on this list that addresses the major concerns the community has brought up since launch.

Yup that my problem to. Dont see the MP problem, level system, kick system, some issues that some players have...

Let's wait and wait a little more

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

pretty solid, the only thing that is missing is Clan Wars imo, still no incentive to grind (personal rank might me something)

Yeah... we need cw asap.

Dont talk for my self cus i just can play on weekends cus of work and my 8month daugther but for many of us we need cw's FAST!

8 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:
Event
Daily RT Double Boost
- Daily RT x2 event for membership will start on Oct 10.
October Halloween Login Challenge
Updates
Japanese and Thai language options added (Beta version)
- Japanese and Thai language partial functionalities have been added, and players must relaunch the game after changing the language settings.

- (Planned) It will take time, but we plan to proceed with localization in more diverse languages.
In-game Clan
- Added c
lan chat, clan emblem, and clan list.
New Functions on the Official Website
- Added personal ranking system
- Added game information bulletin board
Capsule Shop
- Removed previous season products (Magical Volts)
- Added new season products (Halloween, traditional Japanese clothing)
- Added permanent products (Hunter of the Night, God's Drop)
Shop
- Added new items

- After the Halloween event, Halloween-related items will not be available at Shop for a while.
Item Information UI
- Added wearable figure information at inventory, capsule shop, limited capsule
Weapon Aiming Reticle added in replay mode
- Added rifle weapon aiming reticle for all weapons in replay mode.
- Deactivate weapon aiming reticle when clicking the FreeCam button.

- (Planned) Zoom functionality for rifles and snipers will also be added in the future.
Renewed client icon
Bug Fixes
Occasionally not granted Level-Up Rewards
- Fixed a bug where Level-Up Rewards were occasionally not being granted at levels 20, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100.
- Unreceived items are under internal investigation, and they will be distributed in batches during maintenance after the investigation is completed.
Zombie mode
- Fixed so that players who turn into zombies during a round will not respawn as humans again.
Disconnection issue during MAX channel status
- Fixed the issue where the client was closing when attempting to enter the channel at MAX status.
Replay bugs
- Fixed an issue where users were not disappearing from the list when playing a replay.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect recording of stats in FFA mode.
Replay and Observer Mode zombie perspective UI
- Fixed a bug where the HP UI was not displayed when switching from the zombie perspective (bottom left) to the character’s perspective.
- Fixed an issue where the rank UI (top left) was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the current character’s weapon icon UI (bottom right) was not displayed.
Achievement
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Swapping Technique’ achievement was not being completed.
Kill Count bug
- Fixed an issue where kill counts were not appearing in replay mode and observer mode.

They must bring back MP grind from matches ! 

i'm MP player and i want to enjoy

3 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

They must bring back MP grind from matches ! 

i'm MP player and i want to enjoy

Thats the big big thing that we need right now even the rt wales need that to see their MP number hight AF!

Hello,

i don't think we have to worry about issues that we all have been talking about.

I just think, they have their roadmap, and will look into every issue on scheduled moments.

The patch itself is good, excited to see the new functions on the website and the Halloween outfits!

Edited by Davi
3 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

i don't think we have to worry about issues that we all have been talking about.

I just think, they have their roadmap, and will look into every issue on scheduled moments.

The patch itself is good, excited to see the new functions on the website and the Halloween outfits!

Indeed, I'm pretty sure they already know what they're doing, but the communication is very lacking, which is the only concern I actually have.

5 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

Indeed, I'm pretty sure they already know what they're doing, but the communication is very lacking, which is the only concern I actually have.

Hello,

hopefully once MODs are confirmed, they could be a sort of "medium", between the Community and the Company.

Of course it will not be their first task, but for some aspects, their figure might improve the communication between the parts involved!

Edited by Davi

I really hope for the halloween chip sets, the black and blue witch set for naomi, Halloween hammers! Maybe some accessories like Scream mask and Devil horns?!

But besides that really happy with these notes.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

Know one said that the patch was bad...

But many players are having issues that aren't solved, just that and i don't talk for my self cus i run the game 101% GOOD!

Just now, Flexouz said:

I really hope for the halloween chip sets, the black and blue witch set for naomi, Halloween hammers! Maybe some accessories like Scream mask and Devil horns?!

But besides that really happy with these notes.

Yo what are you doing here? xd

I just want the kai set, i want spend money on kai set!!

kai.png

17 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

We need more info from them, they need to talk with us... it's what i think

12 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Yo what are you doing here? xd

I just want the kai set, i want spend money on kai set!!

What do you mean what are you doing here? haha

Kai set is nice too! and the 2 different type of bazooka's and mg!

21 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

What do you mean what are you doing here? haha

Kai set is nice too! and the 2 different type of bazooka's and mg!

I was expetting that you were on Mv spinning on Sophitia Wedding dress for a next video: Getting all Sophitia set's" would be great... sorry 😐

Hope this capsule updrate brings a lot of new weapons!

29 minutes ago, Swagettie said:

It looks like a nice patch, let's hope that after it, they look into the MP problem. When that's fixed, then I'll be happy.

Same here, just waiting for the MP fix, but at least they are doing something right?

3 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

I'm glad we got some actual update. I was worried for the worst tbh.. I'm excited for the clan system and perhaps making some good friends with it as a newbie ^^

Hope the community offers you support and a lot of new friends, old mv times were great to make friends for life, at least for me was like that!

Welcome to our community!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Davi said:

Hello,

They need to be transparent and share the roadmap with us so we know what's going on instead of speculating.

The sad thing is, most of us won't even be able to buy anything from the Halloween in the shop nor the capsules due to the lack of MP, so it will literally once again be pointless for us players who don't own RT.