General Discussion

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON NEW PATCH?

j0hNESY

Just now, wuuduu said:

You need to pick, which one is it, is the game bad because of the changes or is it bad because its the same game

It's bad because they removed the good, is that simple enough? Removing smth from the game is not a new addition, they didn't do anything. Hope that's simple enough

Are you really complaining so much for a game? Stop this behaviour and grow up.

This is the game, new updates will come and new (even Old things) will be added. 
If you can wait for this to happens, just play and have fun for now else, wait for the new update.

We are a community stop complaining in all posts people create, tho.

4 minutes ago, Vinn said:

Are you really complaining so much for a game? Stop this behaviour and grow up.

This is the game, new updates will come and new (even Old things) will be added. 
If you can wait for this to happens, just play and have fun for now else, wait for the new update.

We are a community stop complaining in all posts people create, tho.

I think I have all the right to complain after waiting for 7 years, this forums isn't made just to praise and suck off the devs. They did a sh*t job, then I have all the right to tell them they did a garbage job.

5 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

NEW CAPSULES ARE GREAT! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Can't see them at work!

How are them??

4 minutes ago, vav said:

Can't see them at work!

How are them??

Great really! I'm working to but go see Flex video. A lot of sets weapons and kinda good rates!

5 minutes ago, vav said:

Can't see them at work!

How are them??

Very good, sadly the items in the MP shop are expensive and I have no idea how we will obtain them other than make a new account, especially since they are limited edition

6 minutes ago, dizzy said:

yes they are but rt so expensive 😧

Yeah bro, in this mv rt is crazy expensive! Work hard, Play hard!

If they put double rt always like 10€ 2k rt 20€ 4k rt would be so much better and probably a lot of ppl buying more, i think!

Just now, AceVentura said:

Very good, sadly the items in the MP shop are expensive and I have no idea how we will obtain them other than make a new account, especially since they are limited edition

Yeah almost 10k MP for each accs is to much expensive for the MP that we can get rn just playing that is almost 0..

10 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Great really! I'm working to but go see Flex video. A lot of sets weapons and kinda good rates!

8 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

Great! but i guess the MP problem won't help with those MP items...

Damm, is RT that expensive? i only spent 10€ on the pass, and got 3 capsule guns, so i always tough it was fine haha

3 minutes ago, vav said:

Great! but i guess the MP problem won't help with those MP items...

Damm, is RT that expensive? i only spent 10€ on the pass, and got 3 capsule guns, so i always tough it was fine haha

I just spend 10€ cus i was wating for the new capsule update and just got 2 sea wasp's... let see if im lucky with 100€ today.

But yeah rt is to expensive now.. 100 rt spin is 1€ so you spend 10€ and just spin 10 times on a 100rt capsule...

3 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

I just spend 10€ cus i was wating for the new capsule update and just got 2 sea wasp's... let see if im lucky with 100€ today.

But yeah rt is to expensive now.. 100 rt spin is 1€ so you spend 10€ and just spin 10 times on a 100rt capsule...

That's crazy expensive, spent those 10€ and spun 6 times on each weapon type and got what i wanted.
The gods listen to me then hahaha, i still have 1.3k RT

1 minute ago, vav said:

That's crazy expensive, spent those 10€ and spun 6 times on each weapon type and got what i wanted.
The gods listen to me then hahaha, i still have 1.3k RT

Damn you got lucky there! 

3 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Damn you got lucky there! 

Do you get the 2x RT only once or is it doubled for each payment type?

2 minutes ago, vav said:

Do you get the 2x RT only once or is it doubled for each payment type?

Each payment type, 10€x2, 20€x2 until 100€x2 but only the 1st time each amount

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Each payment type, 10€x2, 20€x2 until 100€x2 but only the 1st time each amount

That's crazy haha, then the RT values are to low!