General Discussion

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON NEW PATCH?

j0hNESY

5 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

I was expetting that you were on Mv spinning on Sophitia Wedding dress for a next video: Getting all Sophitia set's" would be great... sorryย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Hope this capsule updrate brings a lot of new weapons!

Never say never but i will not make that mistake again hahaha

2 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

They need to be transparent and share the roadmap with us so we know what's going on instead of speculating.

I can relate to what you say, i just hope that every doubt we all have, will be clarified!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

Never say never but i will not make that mistake again hahaha

I'm just waiting to see that tittle on a video!

• Like 1
Just now, j0hNESY said:

We'll see!ย 

ย 

In before tomorrows:ย  ย Microvolts Recharged - I accidentally spinned on Sophitia instead of Naomi..

2 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

In before tomorrows:ย  ย Microvolts Recharged - I accidentally spinned on Sophitia instead of Naomi..

"10k RT on new halloween set (But i spinned on my fav figure: Sophitia)"

JUST ME HOPPING THEY BRING BACK OUR BEST HOUSE CLEANER?

ย 

And im not joking i really like this melee from the 1st ever Halloween update!

Broom.png

• Like 2

Excellent introduction to Halloween

Little by little we will return to the top.

ย 

Thanks for the statement brother.

1 hour ago, AceVentura said:

The sad thing is, most of us won't even be able to buy anything from the Halloween in the shop nor the capsules due to the lack of MP, so it will literally once again be pointless for us players who don't own RT.

Who said it would buy with MP? MP is very difficult to earn in this game, there is nothing you can do to earn a decent amount of MP

2 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

Finally clans! I know that we don't have cw's rightnow but at least they are doing something or am i wrong?

ย 

Finally rewards bug.

ย 

The BIG problem is that we are not seeing nothing that we want and we are talking days after days here...

I completely lost motivation to play, it was a pointless waste of time

4 hours ago, AceVentura said:

The sad thing is, most of us won't even be able to buy anything from the Halloween in the shop nor the capsules due to the lack of MP, so it will literally once again be pointless for us players who don't own RT.

sucks to be poor in f2p game

56 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

sucks to be poor in f2p game

Die hard fan, can't comprehend the fact that the developers are bad. Take the L and cry yourself to sleep man. F2P game doesn't = no reward for playing, that's literally the best way to kill the game. So the fact we can't even get MP after level 100 (You can, but each level requires you to grind for at least 4-5 hours a day to get 300 MP LOL) is so stupid and the weirdest game design I have ever seen.

6 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

Hope the community offers you support and a lot of new friends, old mv times were great to make friends for life, at least for me was like that!

ย 

Welcome to our community!

From what I could gather communication between matches is a bit less than I imagined.. but thanks a lot โค๏ธ

Cry baby expecting games to be polished 100% to perfection on day1 in 2023, classic.

Isnt it ironic how player who has hate boner for change and wants the game to be 1:1 to old is calling others die hard fans

• Like 1

It's good content, but I totally depend on the MP coins. It's like they haven't done anything, so I'll spend less time playing the game.

12 hours ago, wuuduu said:

Cry baby expecting games to be polished 100% to perfection on day1 in 2023, classic.

Isnt it ironic how player who has hate boner for change and wants the game to be 1:1 to old is calling others die hard fans

You act like they did smth new with the game,it's literally the same game with the same codes just minor tweaks. You really expect it to be a totally new game? You need to get a reality check lil kiddo

3 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

You act like they did smth new with the game,it's literally the same game with the same codes just minor tweaks. You really expect it to be a totally new game? You need to get a reality check lil kiddo

You need to pick, which one is it, is the game bad because of the changes or is it bad because its the same game