General Discussion

My final feedbacks, reports, complains and why I don't think the game is ready to be released

TipicoDev

Hi there, it's me again with another giant topic. I'm a bit late on this but here I'll be reporting my final feedbacks about the game on it's beta phase, and draw attention to some really important points, bugs and exploits. I'll try my best to keep it short and easy to read.
If it's the first time you are seeing me around, hi, I used to work with (not for) NQGames on the SA server, and I don't think the game is ready to be released just yet. Here are the reasons why:

RT/MP/Coins/Battery/etc exploit

I have reported this exploit in the ticket #1039329, 9 months ago. It's still not fixed and I didn't even get a reply. This is a known exploit by the community, the so called "name change exploit".

It's really easy to fix, even if you just make a temporary solution. It will ruin the game (again) if the game gets released without that being fixed, though.

XSS exploit

Recently I have opened the ticket #1091495 regarding a XSS exploit I found. If you don't know what's that, please search it on google since we can't post links. I have made a proof-of-concept about how you can steal or delete accounts of anyone in the game. This should be fixed asap, and luckly it's also an easy fix.

exploits_of_a_mom.png.d5df16120ffff73d1948f32383a4092d.png

File integrity

You really need to add a file integrity on the game. It's 2023, and people have been messing with your game for way more time than you expect. cgd.dip, .dat files and so on need to be checked before the game runs, specially if you want to make the game competitive. People can literally use hacks by editing the game files, and yes the do know how to. There is also a way to mess with .cdb files without touching the cgd.dip that most people don't know about, but it also would be nice to have a check for that.

Anticheat & server-side checks

Nice, we have an anticheat now! But... that's just not enough. There is no perfect AC and there will never be one. I don't think this current version have the heartbeat feature running, but it would be very cool to have it, since it's another wall for cheaters to break.

But... That is still not enough. If you really want to make the game competitive, you should start working on server-side checks to detect cheats. There are plenty of hacks that can easily be detected just by checking player positions on the server, weapon damage and so on. MV handles too much responsability in the client and you really should start changing that. The room's host can "mold" the game the way he wants, and you just can't be fair to players if you don't add proper checks to try avoiding that.

Game modes
I hope the rest of the game modes get released in the full release. There makes no sense to me that you didn't allow us to test those on the beta phase. I personally tested almost all of them, and they seem to be working just fine, but it's a waste that people weren't able to give feedback about those. I couldn't test item match and super item match (this one was disabled in the official game before, fwiw), so I'm assuming you disabled those propositally.

Weird beta?

Talking about game modes, the same applies to the rest of the game. It feels really weird that we weren't able to test a complete version of the game. We couldn't test RT/Coupon store, the capsule (not even the normal MP capsule!), no clans/clan wars... We don't really have a roadmap about what to expect in the full release. I would rather have an open beta for like a week with everything the game has to offer before an actual release.

Clans

One of the best things about microvolts is the clan system. That said, it will be really awkward if the game gets released with no integration between the clans in the website with the clans in-game. The Clan Score being related to the member's levels instead of the Clan Wars is really weird as well. The Clan button in-game opens an internet explorer browser with the clan page which is just funny considering we are at 2023. Also please make sure to reset the clans before the official release.

Levels

I'm sure you noticed it already, but the levels are messed up between the client and the server. The EXP requirements are probably different, resulting in an inaccurate level display, exp gains, exp left to lvl up... Also the levels are not fully implemented to 2000. Since you are marketing this as a feature, we expect them to be ready in the full release.
Regarding the lvl icons, I'm glad you mentioned you are going to revert back to the old ones. But.. Why did it take you so long? People are complaining about them since the very first day of the beta phase 1. There is also a lot of different icons split between the game versions (mvs, tw, mvsa, etc), it would be nice if we could vote on which ones we prefer. Let the community choose 🙂

Grind

I can't talk about levels without talking about grinding. There is literally no incentive to grind right now, people can easily max upgrade their weapons in 1 day, you get no rewards by leveling up, and we don't have a ranking. And I'm not even considering membership has unlimited battery. The only incentive I can see is getting level 20 so you can join a clan, but what after that? I'm not sure if the limited capsule is going to fill that hole.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the players agree that weapons should at least have 1~5 (or even 1~9, but personally I think 1~5 a sweetspot) levels back. Once again, that's something you could vote to let the community decide. If that happens, having unlimited battery would be just way too OP. Having decent rewards per level would also be cool.

Ranking

Most MV versions had a ranking available. I think it's a classic thing at this point. It would be really cool to have a ranking again, with total / daily EXP, kills, kills per weapon and so on. It's also a form of competitiveness if you think about it. This also helps the "Grind" point, but not for casual players.

Steam store page

Why have you upload such low quality screenshots in there? 😞 The game just doesn't look good and since you are aiming for new players,  I don't think that's very appealing. There are a LOT of good content creators in the community who would love to help with that. Either get some good looking screenshots, or make a contest for a promotional gameplay video + pictures so people can participate during the open beta. Make it so we can vote on the best one and reward the creator with 2k RT or something, I'm sure a lot of people would love to participate.

Discord

I love the idea of making a discord server for the game - we also had one for the SA version. But really, you just can't make a server without any moderation. The server is a mess, people are just toxic/trolls/breaking rules every single day since the creation and there is just no active moderation. I know Masang don't wanna "hire" outsiders, but if you don't have people to take care of the server, I would rather not have a discord server at all. We won't blame you for that. Imagine being a new player and joining the server from the steam page and seeing this mess, I wouldn't consider downloading the game at all.

Membership

I think the membership system is actually a nice idea(consider the Grind point), both for the players as for the devs. However, please fix the it's UI. I'm sure it shouldn't look that bad...

Weapons

I'm sure you got a lot of feedback about weapons already. I'll try to be specific in mine, so I wont repeat what everyone else already said.

- Weapon balance

I appreciate the fact that you care about weapon balancing and such. That said, I don't think you are taking the best approach to it.

What made MV a p2w game was the fact the RT/Coupon weapons were too OP. NQ just kept pushing updates with new weapons and each update had a better weapon than before, so the newest weapons were absurdely strong.

What I love about MV is the variation about the weapons. Some are good overall, some are good for a specific style of gameplay, other were just fun weapons (I'm looking at you, ak-47). IMO, forcing the weapons to be cosmetic-only kills the variety of combinations we had, and the uniquiness about MV.

I would rather have weapons as actual weapons, and actually balance them instead of locking players to 3 specific styles. Just go play a match of Arms Race and see how different styles of weapons we have...

- Cosmetic weapons

We haven't seen any implementation of the weapons being cosmetic yet. How is that gonna work? Are we gonna have the 3~4 default weapons with different styles and weapons will be skins, so we don't need to upgrade them? Or will we have a different style for each weapon we can possibly get? We really don't know what to expect. If you go for the second option, we are going to have, for example:
Gold Rifle (A Style) | Gold Rifle (B Style) | Gold Rifle (C Style)

Silver Rifle (A Style) | Silver Rifle (B Style) | Silver Rifle (C Style)

Bronze Rifle (A Style) | Bronze Rifle (B Style) | Bronze Rifle (C Style)

And that just looks terrible. Imagine trying to get a weapon in the capsule with your specific color + specific style?

- Rifles
I'm sure you saw a lot of feedback about the rifle, so I will just point this: Rifles should be the easiest weapon in the game. Most people haven't played a 3rd person shooter, but have played a FPS before. Having such a bad accuracy on the rifles just enlarges the gap between new players and old players. There is a reason you spawn in a room holding your rifle. Also you shouldn't NEED to upgrade your rifle in accuracy just to be able to use it.

- Damage

Either weapon's damage are way too weak or the tank is too strong. Some weapons feel extremally weak and slows down the game. How can't you kill someone with a sniper headshot? Sniper should be the high risk/high reward weapon, and at the moment that is not the case. You aren't able to one-hit most of the players in a room with a chest hit. Playing FFA matches on larger maps is annoying because your sniper won't kill anyone and someone will probably steal your kill.

Ranked & Presets

I actually wrote a highly detailed ranked system suggestion for NQ back in 2015, but sadly they were not interested back then. Since I'm assuming you guys have it figured out, I will just leave some suggestions.

1. If you take my previous suggestions about the weapons, there is an easy way to keep the game competitive. Just limit the weapons people can use on the ranked mode. Either limit them to the MP weapons, or the basic weapons we have right now (after some adjustments). Take a look at what "csd" or "exa" was back then.

Since you made the presets implementation, that shouldn't be too hard to implement - just add Ranked Presets where you can only select said items. Just please make a server-side check for that.

When joining the ranked queue, make a dropdown where players select their ranked preset and that should be it.

2. It also would be really nice to have a ranked-like mode added to the game modes we already have, where people could only select their ranked presets but without gaining/lossing any points, so people could train.

3. With the current preset implementation, it gets really confusing to understand which items you have equipped. Please add a visual way of us to know which ones we have equiped in the inventory.

I have made this 2 minutes paint PoC about points 1 and 2. Blue means equipped, for example.
1895669054_mvinv.thumb.png.59b2d24aca7b204860f7fc0d67879b71.png

And I think that's about it. Obviously there are some critical problems here that should be addressed before the game releases, and some that can be fixed "later on". I would love to hear any feedback about everything mentioned here, so feel free to show me if you agree or disagree with anything.

For the staff, I hope you understand how critical those problems are and fix them before the game releases, or it may be too late. Giving some attention to the important tickets wouldn't be too bad, as well 😉

• Like 18
  • Thanks 9
2 hours ago, TipicoDev said:

The Clan button in-game opens an internet explorer browser with the clan page which is just funny considering we are at 2023.

in*

I forgot to mention but that also crashes the game. Here are the crash logs:

CreateRenderer fail - 0
<file:d:\masang\mv_dev\program\client\frameworks\game\core\Video.cpp, line:696>
<file:d:\masang\mv_dev\program\client\frameworks\game\core\Video.cpp, line:701>

Really solid feedback and suggestions, some of these are necessary changes. Everything is spot on, really hoping they get some good use out of this post.

• Like 1

about anticheat they've already implemented heartbeat a week ago, anyway they're still not using xigncode at its full potential, i've reversed before old games that were using full potential of xigncode and i would say tbh that it would be for the best considering most of them still struggle with it at current state of anticheat which only difference between it and toyheroe's custom usermode ac is xigncode's xhunter1 kernel driver that strips handle access and communicates with mapped modules by x3.xem and also has checks against kernel iat hooks against xhunter1 which is decent ig considering everything is still easily to emulate if u have few neurons with experience.

• Like 1

This guy knows what he's talking about, I hope they'll consider his feedback a little bit more than just an opinion like.. He has pointed some game breaking and security exploits BEFORE the game even gets released, if that's not love & dedication than I don't know what else it is..

Keep up with the reports and provide a possible solution (ofc don't make it public, I don't have to tell you that) to the devs, I really really hope they are going to listen to you, props to you my man.

• Like 2

Feedback is okay, but sniper should never one hit under any circumstance. Sniper in this game is low risk high reward, high zoom speed, high damage, reloads when you unequip it, game is 3rd person so you can line up shots without having to peek.

It's a no brain weapon and there's absolutely no risk just taking out your sniper and quick scoping/pre firing with a lineup and if you hit congrats you got an instant kill and if not not a big deal. This also makes every fight a coinflip cus you can play perfectly and bring someone down to very low hp and they can just insta kill you. You get the point, snipers are low key being used  as shotguns for a while now. The weapon has very little downside, considering all the other guns have much higher ttk.

The only games that have snipers one hit are also the games where you are one hittable with other weapons too. No other similar type of game has snipers be so powerful without a huge drawback.

Edited by mIKA-
  • Like 5

Aye mate now this is solid feedback and im glad someone else is talking about the security problems this game has. We had hints this was going to happen when they said they would use the old anti cheating system surge had which was barely a knee high fence but let us hope they will make serious changes to this or otherwise the launch of the game will be an even bigger mess.
This last beta still felt quite bad because one we didnt get to test everything and second the weapon balance is still off, weapons simply feel underpowered and you notice this a whole lot more in zombies where i was seeing people tanking 5 guns pointed at them without much of an issue so i hope they are making changes here.
Rt weapons were never overpowered by themselfs it was a combination of them having stronger stats and being far easier to upgrade compared to mp that made them very strong, couple that with people who spend money on said weapons being far more likely to spend more to upgrade them to level 9 and you got the main issue with surge. Only really think that a select few weapons were truly overpowered, namely zeus hermes and some of the military gear.
Wont touch ranked because honestly i dont think microvolts needs or should have a competitive focused side. As for discord everything that should be said about it has been said already, its a colossal mess that could be fixed quite easely by having some actual moderation.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mIKA- said:

Feedback is okay, but sniper should never one hit under any circumstance. Sniper in this game is low risk high reward, high zoom speed, high damage, reloads when you unequip it, game is 3rd person so you can line up shots without having to peek.

It's a no brain weapon and there's absolutely no risk just taking out your sniper and quick scoping/pre firing with a lineup and if you hit congrats you got an instant kill and if not not a big deal. This also makes every fight a coinflip cus you can play perfectly and bring someone down to very low hp and they can just insta kill you. You get the point, snipers are low key being used  as shotguns for a while now. The weapon has very little downside, considering all the other guns have much higher ttk.

The only games that have snipers one hit are also the games where you are one hittable with other weapons too. No other similar type of game has snipers be so powerful without a huge drawback.

i think snipers should be able to one shot people but the problem right now is that you can use a sniper effectively at any range. Splitting them into two broad groups could fix this, one is for long range engagement focusing on high damage to kill people in one shot but having the drawback of lower ammo, reload speed and zoom speed while the other group is more for quickscoping since people like to do that, it behaves the opposite of the previous groupd having high scope and reload speed with the trade off of only being able to one shot someone if you shoot them in the head or upper torso. This way you split a class of weapons that has always worked very well at any range into something more specialized so other weapons can shine. Though the other reason people have been using snipers so much in the betas is that its pretty much the only weapon that can kill since everything else feels horribly underpowered.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mIKA- said:

Hard agree. I've always mantained this opinion as well that across the years as players have gotten better at sniping the gun has shown to be truly overpowered.
It shouldn't one hit at all (unless headshot).

Anticheat & server-side checks

Nice, we have an anticheat now! But... that's just not enough. There is no perfect AC and there will never be one. I don't think this current version have the heartbeat feature running, but it would be very cool to have it, since it's another wall for cheaters to break.

But... That is still not enough. If you really want to make the game competitive, you should start working on server-side checks to detect cheats. There are plenty of hacks that can easily be detected just by checking player positions on the server, weapon damage and so on. MV handles too much responsability in the client and you really should start changing that. The room's host can "mold" the game the way he wants, and you just can't be fair to players if you don't add proper checks to try avoiding that.

You have no idea what you're talking about in this regard and it shows. What you're suggesting essentially amounts to a complete rewrite of the cast server to introduce logic that has never been there before. You're asking a small development team to rethink how everything should work. 

Let me give you one simple example so that you hopefully see why this makes no sense on so many levels. Suppose you've just hit someone with a rifle bullet. In the current state of things, the game sends a packet to the cast server which then forwards it to the room's host. Upon receival of that packet, the host processes it and sends a packet to the cast server that will be broadcast to all playing users in the room, notifying them of that bullet hit with information on how much damage was dealt.

This is obviously a very flawed design that leaves a pretty large attack surface, so let's think of a way we could partially solve this. Maybe the host should verify that the player who fired the bullet was actually aiming at the target (and is within their line of sight)? This is definitely not an option because it would mean that hit registration now depends on the host's simulation of the game. If the host sees something slightly different the hit won't register and it's going to make the gameplay feel terrible at best for everyone else. The fact movement packets are not handled by the host but only by the cast server itself is pretty much incontrovertible evidence of this.

So then maybe the cast server should handle hit registration? Surely if the cast server is the only source of truth and maintains a simulation of the game, it can take all of these decisions and the host becomes a non-factor. Another way to phrase this: you've just asked a very small team to tackle one of the most complex issues in game development using an engine that doesn't support networking. Even though there's been quite a bit of literature on the subject ever since Quake 3 pioneered it, these days it's more than unlikely you wouldn't use something like Unreal Engine that already has a battle-tested server authoritative networking model.

The first roadblock you hit if you want to make the cast server simulate the game is that all MV servers run on Linux, and Gamebryo is a Windows-only engine. So you'd need to recompile the cast server for Windows, which will result in a ton of side effects on the deployment infrastructure. The second roadblock you hit is a programming issue: you would have to refactor the all the code that deals with simulating the game into a different library that the cast server can link to. You then have to implement a snapshot delta system and set up tooling that allows you to compare what's happening on the server with what's happening on the client. And you also have to rewrite a significant portion of the game client to account for these changes. 

You can't let a single cast server handle every single room (think of it as running one MV client per room in a single process) so you need a fleet of cast servers now. Every time you join a game you may have to connect to a different one, which means even more rewrites on the client and server side. 

I've barely scratched the surface here but if you still think doing away with cheating on MV is a viable endeavor I don't know what to tell you. It's just unimaginable levels of delusion. You can always implement these soft file integrity checks but it only takes one person with half a brain and too much free time on their hands will bypass these and release a public cheat that can completely ruin the game. I would assume the devs figured out how deep rooted these issues are and settled with a more pragmatic approach - a report system and an anticheat they already have a wrapper for.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mIKA- said:

Hearing this from a very skilled player is refreshing. The only way I think that they should one-shot is if you're using the variant with the highest power, which should have low zoom and reload speed to make up for it. I also think snipers should have drop off, along with all other weapons (besides bazooka/grenade). I don't think it's very fair that sniper can do full damage across the map, like you said it's a fairly low skill, very high reward weapon. They could also have a "reverse" damage fall off, like Battlefield games have I believe (it's been a while since I last played it). Close range snipes can deal less damage up until a more reasonable range, then have a fairly large optimal, full damage range, then switch to damage fall off instead.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wavywavy said:

The first roadblock you hit if you want to make the cast server simulate the game is that all MV servers run on Linux, and Gamebryo is a Windows-only engine. So you'd need to recompile the cast server for Windows, which will result in a ton of side effects on the deployment infrastructure.

smh this is so wrong on so many levels if u cant figure out why next time stop pasting knowledge you don't understand at all

22 hours ago, sw1ndle said:

about anticheat they've already implemented heartbeat a week ago, anyway they're still not using xigncode at its full potential, i've reversed before old games that were using full potential of xigncode and i would say tbh that it would be for the best considering most of them still struggle with it at current state of anticheat which only difference between it and toyheroe's custom usermode ac is xigncode's xhunter1 kernel driver that strips handle access and communicates with mapped modules by x3.xem and also has checks against kernel iat hooks against xhunter1 which is decent ig considering everything is still easily to emulate if u have few neurons with experience.

I'm glad to hear that, haven't checked it in a while. Hopefully they will improve it soon, before it's too late.

20 hours ago, mIKA- said:

I both agree and disagree with you. I can remember some FPS games that have snipers and shotguns as the only one-hit capable weapons, and I don't think that's an issue. I do agree that snipers are unbalanced right now in terms of zoom speed and reload, I got really surprised on how easy quickscoping is on the beta. It's okay to have different opinions, and I won't go too much in details since talking specifically about weapon balance should be a topic apart. But thanks for bringing those points, will be helpful in the future 🙂

17 hours ago, wavywavy said:

You have no idea what you're talking about in this regard and it shows. What you're suggesting essentially amounts to a complete rewrite of the cast server to introduce logic that has never been there before. You're asking a small development team to rethink how everything should work. 

Let me give you one simple example so that you hopefully see why this makes no sense on so many levels. Suppose you've just hit someone with a rifle bullet. In the current state of things, the game sends a packet to the cast server which then forwards it to the room's host. Upon receival of that packet, the host processes it and sends a packet to the cast server that will be broadcast to all playing users in the room, notifying them of that bullet hit with information on how much damage was dealt.

This is obviously a very flawed design that leaves a pretty large attack surface, so let's think of a way we could partially solve this. Maybe the host should verify that the player who fired the bullet was actually aiming at the target (and is within their line of sight)? This is definitely not an option because it would mean that hit registration now depends on the host's simulation of the game. If the host sees something slightly different the hit won't register and it's going to make the gameplay feel terrible at best for everyone else. The fact movement packets are not handled by the host but only by the cast server itself is pretty much incontrovertible evidence of this.

So then maybe the cast server should handle hit registration? Surely if the cast server is the only source of truth and maintains a simulation of the game, it can take all of these decisions and the host becomes a non-factor. Another way to phrase this: you've just asked a very small team to tackle one of the most complex issues in game development using an engine that doesn't support networking. Even though there's been quite a bit of literature on the subject ever since Quake 3 pioneered it, these days it's more than unlikely you wouldn't use something like Unreal Engine that already has a battle-tested server authoritative networking model.

The first roadblock you hit if you want to make the cast server simulate the game is that all MV servers run on Linux, and Gamebryo is a Windows-only engine. So you'd need to recompile the cast server for Windows, which will result in a ton of side effects on the deployment infrastructure. The second roadblock you hit is a programming issue: you would have to refactor the all the code that deals with simulating the game into a different library that the cast server can link to. You then have to implement a snapshot delta system and set up tooling that allows you to compare what's happening on the server with what's happening on the client. And you also have to rewrite a significant portion of the game client to account for these changes. 

You can't let a single cast server handle every single room (think of it as running one MV client per room in a single process) so you need a fleet of cast servers now. Every time you join a game you may have to connect to a different one, which means even more rewrites on the client and server side. 

I've barely scratched the surface here but if you still think doing away with cheating on MV is a viable endeavor I don't know what to tell you. It's just unimaginable levels of delusion. You can always implement these soft file integrity checks but it only takes one person with half a brain and too much free time on their hands will bypass these and release a public cheat that can completely ruin the game. I would assume the devs figured out how deep rooted these issues are and settled with a more pragmatic approach - a report system and an anticheat they already have a wrapper for.

You are not wrong in some networking concepts, but you are overreacting way too much. I'm obviously not asking for a server rewrite, neither I think it's a doable thing even if we have more devs working on the game.

What I meant is that there are possibilities to detect cheats before waiting for a report to be reviewed by the team. For example, players directly calling game functions that should be called only when a specific packet is received, or that they shouldn't be able to, like changing their name anytime. Players killing an entire room in one second using melee from their base. Processing a room that lasted for 10 seconds and a player has 255 kills.

There are plenty of examples I could give, some being easy to implement and others being complex. There is no way to make a perfect game that has no cheats, that's just living in a fantasy world. What you can do is increase your defenses and detects to increase the complexity of developing cheats, so that your report system can do the rest.

Obviously a lot of that can be bypassed or avoided by experienced cheat creators, but as I said, it's about constantly increasing security. This is a long-term vision.

You should take a look at how League of Legends have in-game checks to detect specific behaviors, retaddr checks, and so on.

6 hours ago, Bogaxd said:

what's the name change exploit ? never heard of it

I would rather not share it more than it has been already shared, but you can easily find videos about it's damage using the title of that point.

1 hour ago, TipicoDev said:

Processing a room that lasted for 10 seconds and a player has 255 kills.

they already have checks for that as well since a week or more

On 8/19/2023 at 6:26 AM, sw1ndle said:

they already have checks for that as well since a week or more

That is great news actually, hopefully they can add more for other issues. I always thought it was insane that was really never taken care of.

14 hours ago, Volt said:

That is great news actually, hopefully they can add more for other issues. I always thought it was insane that was really never taken care of.

too bad there's still couple thousands exploits left about currency and such on that are gamebreaking as everything ive published before, sadly people are aware of any exploits much that i've found and nicknamed most of them with troll names only cuz i've flexed with them and made them public.

main reason rest exploits still work and seems this thread can't cover them up all is cuz here's only info i've shared before, i did explain in my previous threads some stuff that would half the ammount of exploits possible as freebie.

• Like 1

I really hope the devs take the time to read your post, OP.

Otherwise we are doomed to wait another few years for Microvolts: The Electric Boogaloo Remastered

This game was my childhood/teen years, but the cheating and exploits have made it unplayable wit cheaters every match, and no relaunch has ever been successful so far.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, TipicoDev said:

XSS exploit

Recently I have opened the ticket #1091495 regarding a XSS exploit I found. If you don't know what's that, please search it on google since we can't post links. I have made a proof-of-concept about how you can steal or delete accounts of anyone in the game. This should be fixed asap, and luckly it's also an easy fix.

As an update, my ticket has been viewed 4 times by 3 different accounts, and the exploit is not fixed still. They could just remove the page temporarily, but who knows huh. For you players, avoid opening any links taking you to the clan system on their website, it's a scam. Also just don't use the clan system page for now, fortunately there is no reason for you to use it at the moment. You account can be compromised by doing so, since other people are abusing it already.

And yes, the need to bring this to the public is quite sad.

Edited by TipicoDev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/21/2023 at 10:14 PM, TipicoDev said:

As an update, my ticket has been viewed 4 times by 3 different accounts, and the exploit is not fixed still. They could just remove the page temporarily, but who knows huh. For you players, avoid opening any links taking you to the clan system on their website, it's a scam. Also just don't use the clan system page for now, fortunately there is no reason for you to use it at the moment. You account can be compromised by doing so, since other people are abusing it already.

And yes, the need to bring this to the public is quite sad.

Update: This has been fixed. Since the servers are offline I couldn't test it 100%, but you should be safe to use the clan page now.

There is still an issue about it but it shouldn't cause any harm at all.

They also fixed setting invalid ids for the logo/bg, which I didn't even need to mention on the ticket, nice 🙂

• Like 2