General Discussion

About Microvolts Big Hacker Problem

Zissy

Yippee!!! MVR beta is close !! But then... I won't be able to play MVR until release :')

Anyways with the beta being close, i hope they can fix some old bugs and errors that are still in the game like the misspelled missions bar, the characters wearing naomis skirt... and they better do something about the BIG HACKER ISSUE BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY RUIN THE GAMES EXPERIENCE.

The hackers needs to be punished.

And..Sorry no MV related art that i could share this week cuz i've been working on stuffs so have this image i found that i think is pretty cute! (Art by Miyabi_316 on Twt!)

Thats all! Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)

20230430_094445.jpg

Well considering how the betas went with some people cheating almost day 1 we can safely say that hackers will be a problem unless masangsoft decide to use a good anti cheating system or dare i dream ai anti cheat.

39 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Well considering how the betas went with some people cheating almost day 1 we can safely say that hackers will be a problem unless masangsoft decide to use a good anti cheating system or dare i dream ai anti cheat.

Who was cheating day 1? The only one I actually saw using any cheats was no one but Gaby himself. I'd love to see some recordings or similar things of these cheaters cause I didn't experience any while playing o/

1 hour ago, Slauj said:

Who was cheating day 1? The only one I actually saw using any cheats was no one but Gaby himself. I'd love to see some recordings or similar things of these cheaters cause I didn't experience any while playing o/

Some of the mv servers im in had some pics of people trying and a few others with folk using wallhacks. Though considering they havent really patched bugs or anything that matters its safe to assume old hacks still work.

On 5/2/2023 at 11:11 PM, desafinado56 said:

Some of the mv servers im in had some pics of people trying and a few others with folk using wallhacks. Though considering they havent really patched bugs or anything that matters its safe to assume old hacks still work.

Hmn, I'd love to see those screenshots, and u might be right but it's still hard to proccess that people would cheat in a beta for me, that's just absurd. Any who could be, I wouldn't have noticed a big difference if people were cheating or not, a majority of those who does, lack normal game knowledge to be any good with them.

On 5/2/2023 at 10:59 PM, Slauj said:

in first 5mins of first closed beta indeed it was myself though not in public rooms, about later days there was someone who managed to update my triggerbot and nametags that i've published in 2015, also there's someone else with bit of knowledge able to unpack game's protection like i do.

8 hours ago, sw1ndle said:

in first 5mins of first closed beta indeed it was myself though not in public rooms, about later days there was someone who managed to update my triggerbot and nametags that i've published in 2015, also there's someone else with bit of knowledge able to unpack game's protection like i do.

I can't imagine much has changed since 2017 when it comes to this stuff, I'd really hate for the game to struggle with this issue again, it was hard to feel like becoming a really good player was worth it when literally anyone could be cheating. Do you think a new anti-cheat would help? Or would they have to do more internally than just that?

On 5/12/2023 at 12:03 AM, Volt said:

I can't imagine much has changed since 2017 when it comes to this stuff, I'd really hate for the game to struggle with this issue again, it was hard to feel like becoming a really good player was worth it when literally anyone could be cheating. Do you think a new anti-cheat would help? Or would they have to do more internally than just that?

uhm, even if it took me 5min to unpack and get working some exploits and few basic things, i never said i didn't struggle, to reverse entire changes that happened to game's classes/structs and other variable offsets took me a hour or 2, you could say comparable to any version from 0.6.7 from 2009 up to 1.1.1.158 from 2015 it would take me probably just 10mins only because t he bitwise instructions are different before surge era but rest are easy traceable by patterns i've created, but in masangsoft case all patterns were useless i had to do it from 0 again, about anticheat i guess anything would help as long as they try, even xigncode would be enough if they do more internally against most cheaters, overwatch is still doing fine and their anticheat is ring3 mainly just like xigncode(even though xigncode got its own driver i don't remember them using it on the game to protect), league of legends also using their own ring3 anticheat and all they do is manual inspect or banwave secretly cheats with hotfixes, they can always do such things without interfering about their license with xigncode.

btw the game didn't had any update to client after 2015 before masangsoft. toyheroes only modified client to change client's db file pass and changed icon its still same client as microvolts used in 2015, thats the main reason everyone we're still able to use every cheat i've published back in 2015 without any issue.

• Like 2