General Discussion

clowns

user19231451

Isnt it normal for people to take care of their site and game or is it just me? beside the announcement being old as of now.. you could have done this thread when they posted it.

So what is going on with the game?

The title is not relevant anymore and there is no other update about the game realse date or anything... 

please moderators feed us with some information xD

On 1/7/2023 at 3:48 PM, Tanooki said:

I'm honestly expecting a rugpull on release lol

That's quite the take, I hope that's not the case. I'll be sure to not spend anything on the game until they can really prove themselves, then I'll fund someone's salary lmfao

• Like 1
20 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

If they were to pull the rug right at the end and end the project people would probably start new private servers. One way or another the game will live on.

Very true, it'd be such a shame too, I'd honestly rather purchase the rights to the game myself or come together as a community to buy them lmao. Can't see my childhood game crumble again.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Volt said:

Very true, it'd be such a shame too, I'd honestly rather purchase the rights to the game myself or come together as a community to buy them lmao. Can't see my childhood game crumble again.

dw the rights and source and everything were bought for less than toyheroes made since 2017

On 1/13/2023 at 6:07 AM, sw1ndle said:

dw the rights and source and everything were bought for less than toyheroes made since 2017

You know how much it was? Honestly that's not too bad, if I remember their profits correctly.

5 hours ago, Volt said:

You know how much it was? Honestly that's not too bad, if I remember their profits correctly.

idk toyheroes overall profits since 2017-current, just 2019-2021 around $350k

On 1/16/2023 at 6:05 AM, sw1ndle said:

Pretty impressive for a private server, crazy to imagine how profitable this game could be if it was done well and officially on Steam... hmmm lmao

On 1/16/2023 at 12:05 PM, sw1ndle said:

Is this true? There is noway. Surely you are mistaken.

10 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

I dont quite think that can be right. That ammount of money would attract masangsofts lawyers.

if you do the maths you'll get 9.72k monthly average, there's private servers that earn 10-20k a month as well for this game considering there's players with decent pockets and most of them did play 2017-2020 and playerbase started declining alot harder barely after 2021 the numbers do sound right to me atleast if you know the playerbase and can remember the ammount of players who we're spending back then, still i highly doubt thats all they've earnt until 2019 they didn't had anything imagine how much they earnt until 2019 since they had most players 2017-2019

• Like 1