General Discussion

Beta 2.0 has ended

Kratos

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I'm not saying anything else, that's all.

Okay, so you have cherrypicked some messages i've said long ago, far far back in the past. What point were you trying to make here? Stop being a dramaqueen. I am not "going after people" I am just pointing out stupidity when i hear it. Nothing personal. You have to understand i want the best for this game and it's people. I can't let some wackos on the forums ruin that.

• Confused 3

This community is starting to flounder. I do not rule out that the game will die within a few months. This is the current reality. Look around you and see how many games have died by the masangsoft company. I can say that this community has begun to divide and form multiple parties. So far, the game is not good or  Even close to that, so many random and inconsequential remarks by people, this game is messed up

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, NorMan said:

This community is starting to flounder. I do not rule out that the game will die within a few months. This is the current reality. Look around you and see how many games have died by the masangsoft company. I can say that this community has begun to divide and form multiple parties. So far, the game is not good or  Even close to that, so many random and inconsequential remarks by people, this game is messed up

They said nothing for years and then gave us something kinda shit. 5 years of waiting for this. Months between betas when all they change is a few numbers. This is whats killing the community, their lack of care.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Every character past Kai (which is kind of unnecessary considering he's just a Naomi copy) should be deleted. My reason is that they were created as just cheap promotions for other games they have 0 part and place in the game, they don't even match the style?

2 hours ago, krzysztof said:

Every character past Kai (which is kind of unnecessary considering he's just a Naomi copy) should be deleted. My reason is that they were created as just cheap promotions for other games they have 0 part and place in the game, they don't even match the style?

I think they fit in quite well considering they are toys so different styles is to be expected. I mean if you think about it chip doesnt fit in because all others are actual toys with clothing and what not while chip is the odd one made out of trash.

41 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

I think they fit in quite well considering they are toys so different styles is to be expected. I mean if you think about it chip doesnt fit in because all others are actual toys with clothing and what not while chip is the odd one made out of trash.

Chip is still a toy you can see that it's just some pile of ''trash'' put together into a toy.

Simon is some kind of warrior from the future? with 0 indication that he's a toy. Amelia is a elf straight from a eastern mmorpg, that if I remember correctly they were promoting.. 

I get what ur saying but you can make almost anything a toy if you think about it like that.

I knew about the Amelia promotion but its still a cool character and toy.

Like you said CHIP is a toy from a pile of trash put in a toy. So theres no need to remove some characters just because they dont fit in. They are still considered toys expect Simon imo looks to out of place.

Edited by OGSapphire
3 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

I get what ur saying but you can make almost anything a toy if you think about it like that.

I knew about the Amelia promotion but its still a cool character and toy.

Like you said CHIP is a toy from a pile of trash put in a toy. So theres no need to remove some characters just because they dont fit in. They are still considered toys expect Simon imo looks to out of place.

Simon does look a fair bit out of place, like hes some sort of premium toy.

11 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Actually, CHIP IS a toy! 

He's based off these funky little things called Stikfas figures but with scrap parts added to his frame!

stikfas-alpha-male-military-schwarz_85114_2.jpg.fc412ddec7af2caf9f51ab1bbce64e05.jpgScreenshot_22.png.9eea283bf54e686e2cdb86160717ca01.png

• Like 4

As for Simon and Sharkill, i really like their designs but they really need some ball joints on the arms and legs to actually make them look like figures..

Who knows, maybe i'll draw a concept for that one day!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

As for Simon and Sharkill, i really like their designs but they really need some ball joints on the arms and legs to actually make them look like figures..

Hell, maybe i'll draw a few concepts for Sharkill and Simon! God knows they need new stuff..

Edited by Spiffy
1 hour ago, Spiffy said:

I think they have some designs but were unreleased.