General Discussion

Guesses on the playerbase?

Dingus

Just been wondering how big will the playerbase im just really hoping that there would be an avg of at least 1k users but idk if im just huffing copium

2 hours ago, Dingus said:

Just been wondering how big will the playerbase im just really hoping that there would be an avg of at least 1k users but idk if im just huffing copium

Theres still a few people playing toy heroes + people earing the news and coming back i belive the game can have about 1k people on avg every day. Problem is if toyheroes doesnt shutdown many players wont be very interested in coming to MVR because they´ve spent hundreds of euros in these last 5 years there.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Problem is if toyheroes doesnt shutdown many players wont be very interested in coming to MVR because they´ve spent hundreds of euros in these last 5 years there.

wouldn't masangsoft do something about that?

10 minutes ago, Dingus said:

wouldn't masangsoft do something about that?

yes, send a cease and desist letter or just sue them. Would like to see what would happen afterwards, because in the last days of MVS there were a lot o ddos attacks.

Easily at least 1k players, there's many players in Asian regions that have been waiting for this game for a long, long time. There's many posts on Twitter and things about it in Japanese and other Asian languages. I'd recommend spreading the word of the game, since it's on Steam, it's more accessible than it ever has, and has more potential because of it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Augustus said:

yes, send a cease and desist letter or just sue them. Would like to see what would happen afterwards, because in the last days of MVS there were a lot o ddos attacks.

all that money wasted from the toyhero accounts too

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

all that money wasted from the toyhero accounts too

They knew that at one point this would happen, that's why i never wasted any money on that game.

3 hours ago, BlackMoon said:

They knew that at one point this would happen, that's why i never wasted any money on that game.

I used around 50 euro on 4 years, but some people used around 2k on a couple months. It's insane😅

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, MICROVOLTS said:

Who hasn't added to the Wishlist yet?! 🧐

Wow it's actually more wishlisted than i tought. That's really cool!

I believe it's gonna be like 1.5-2.5K consecutive players on all servers combined. Might be more since they added ranks and the game can now be kinda grindy. 

1 hour ago, Dingus said:

Anyone remembers the amount of people there were in Microvolts before the Surge and after?

Quite a fair ammount. However its hard to tell accurately, but around the thousand something.

1 hour ago, Dingus said:

Anyone remembers the amount of people there were in Microvolts before the Surge and after?

1.6m registered players. 2010-2013 the peak of concurrent players was around 135k ish in same era before surge. It kinda started to fall down slowly over the years to around  5-10k until it completly shutdown in 2017.

Edited by sw1ndle
  • Thanks 1

Dayum, 2010-2013 peak year was the best but sadly i only got 2013 but its good that the game is finally coming back. Now we can hope its going to be better than before...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Martac said:

I already added it on my wishlist, i've seen it will be released on 30th aug, is that true??

Yeah it's the Closed Beta, you can apply for it.