General Discussion

Update

MrPieman

So... New Update.

How are you guys feeling with this one?

Again a better than normal previous updates but quite bland, I was expecting the explosive weapon weapon stats to change. I am excited for 12 December because I want to see the new MP Capsule content.
Added 3vs3 to CW wich is very nice. RT per daily and weekly missions is also nice.

They can give 1k RT per gameplay hour and that won't make people return to the game. They are missing the point of why they left. The gameplay IS BORING! Everyone is using the same weapons types, there is no diversity. Also, every weapon sounds the same, there are no effects, no cool upgrades, nothing...Shop is empty, stuff is overpriced, ITS BORING!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

They can give 1k RT per gameplay hour and that won't make people return to the game. They are missing the point of why they left. The gameplay IS BORING! Everyone is using the same weapons types, there is no diversity. Also, every weapon sounds the same, there are no effects, no cool upgrades, nothing...Shop is empty, stuff is overpriced, ITS BORING!

I keep telling this aswell.

0 variety. nowadays nobody cares if you get a rare item.

All i need is 2000 mp and buy a full basic weapon/ parts set  from shop and tune them and im done with the game.  Games are supposed to make you grind but this game lets you complete it within 30 minutes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Fair
I do truly believe the game needs serious changes.

-Trading system

-MP per match

-Weapon balance

-More Weapon Upgrade Levels

-Boss Battle

-Rewards for Single Player

-Organizing the Shop. Add all adv weapons back like adv kw or sea eagle, fix non adv weapons prices to MP. Example: mimic and adv mimic are same price and both RT. I think it should be like this: non adv weapons 5300 MP and adv weapons 9600. Also add more accessories and clothes to the shop.

-Capsule prices need to change. Example: 256 spins per spin. 20$ for 8 spins and 54$ for 20 spins. Really!?!?!?!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They think RT will bring people back, which just says how oblivious they are to the player base and how incompetent they are. I said it and will say it again, this game is over for the simple fact that the devs know nothing about the community and don't even listen to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No thanks, playing for hours to earn measly amounts of rt is not a very appealing concept, also i noticed that if I play for an hour i can claim 3 rt, and if happen to have the mission to play for an hour, it won't be possible to obtain it at the same time as the other, how brainless this game is. May incompetence lead this game and lead us to disgrace once again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, AceVentura said:

They think RT will bring people back, which just says how oblivious they are to the player base and how incompetent they are. I said it and will say it again, this game is over for the simple fact that the devs know nothing about the community and don't even listen to them.

I agree. Altough it's somewhat appealing, RT is not the way to do it. 

Edited by MrPieman
1 hour ago, KingdomHearts said:

No thanks, playing for hours to earn measly amounts of rt is not a very appealing concept, also i noticed that if I play for an hour i can claim 3 rt, and if happen to have the mission to play for an hour, it won't be possible to obtain it at the same time as the other, how brainless this game is. May incompetence lead this game and lead us to disgrace once again. 

Fair enough.

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, AceVentura said:

Everyone keep saying MP but they're giving us RT instead. Hell they could have made the Playtime 500MP ATLEAST, because that little amount of RT is a slap in the face. MP, MP store, leveling weapons, and different level icons (even our old ones are fine) is needed to keep the new players engaged. Old players are staying due to nostalgia and that's leaving out the window, new players don't have nostalgia of this game. It's just a game they'll uninstall to make room for other games.

• Like 1

I don't know what they're trying to solve with a measly 10k rt a day. It'd be insulting if it wasn't too baffling to digest. So many things to fix with the game and they think some rt will solve it...

• Thanks 1