General Discussion

R.I.P MicroVolts, Good job for the devs for killing the game in two weeks.

AceVentura

19 minutes ago, vav said:

Tomorrow's update might bring some people back hopefully!

Still no MP after matches and most of the issues that made people leave in the first place exist in the game lol

• Like 2
On 9/24/2023 at 2:19 AM, Melu said:

The game came out on September 9. I don't see where the 7 years are, they should inform themselves before commenting, I understand that they are talking about MicroVolts or MicroVolts: Surge, but they are not the same developers and it is not the same game either.

If you don't like the game, don't play it directly, your opinion is perfect, what you shouldn't do is give false information. To somehow justify the opinions they have.

In any case, you are the players who, even though the developers are attentive to the community, read them and warn you about which errors they are going to focus on more. Not happy with the gesture (which not many games have) They want everything to be solved in 1 day... why don't you do it, if it's so easy?

The players have hope for the simple fact that they are patient and understand the situation.

I don't think anyone wants to have a store full of stuff and other coupon systems or whatever, and have it all have bugs... Oh my gosh.
You have to fix the important things first, then add events or whatever.

Finally: Did you give them "excuses"? At what point in the 7 years that passed did they say they would reopen Microvolts? NEVER. Nice excuse.
Show in your profile the date you joined the forum, 7 years = AceVentura. 

Hello

Melu is right in what he says, this game is very different from the previous versions we received.

How can you say Microvolts was ever completely finished?

They could add more things in the future (Example in the case of THO, maps, clothing, etc.)

Yes, it is notorious that microvolts is in decline at the moment, it is obvious that for many fans who were eagerly waiting to enter, recharge rt and get their most precious items from the previous versions, they could not do so.

It does not mean that in the future those players will not be recovered, as more things are added to the game, people will return.

I know it's frustrating not to see the game as we got it at some point, but for now we can appreciate the effort they are making to put microvolts back on top.

Greetings

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

Still no MP after matches and most of the issues that made people leave in the first place exist in the game lol

Yeah the fact that we don't receive any MP for playing is bad...

Especially because there is a capsule that literally uses MP haha.

Still, the balancing of receiving MP after matches is extremely important, if you receive too much, there is no point in having a capsule, because everyone would have the same items.

36 minutes ago, Nax said:

Melu is right in what he says, this game is very different from the previous versions we received.

They could add more things in the future (Example in the case of THO, maps, clothing, etc.)

Its been so many years since MicroVolts by Masanggames was announced, 7 years of nothing besides Type A/B/C weapons, clothes?

On 9/24/2023 at 12:37 PM, Barky said:

This guy made the most colorful vent ever. I respect that. It looked like you had some solid points to disagree us but in reality you are just another blind die hard fan.
You want facts? I give you some!

91% of all players quit the game on steam.

boom.

It is not beginner friendly. Why? Veterans destroy the newbies within in seconds and they dont even know swapping is a thing. That means they quit the game after few minutes of playing it.

boom.

Your quote "why don't you do it, if it's so easy?" is nonsense. We are the reason they pay their rent. It is not our jobs. They get paid for it (from us) and if they dont do their job right no one will put any money in this game. It is that simple. That is how life works buddy.

They want to fix what is important. That is good but they dont. The whole community begs for the old level icons and their first "fix" was to make it was to extend it to infinity. They didnt even give a flying duck what we say at all.

Do I need to go on? I guess this case is clear.

imagine looking at steam charts and saying game is dead because it lost 70% of its players after launch lmfao XD 99% of games lose 90% of their playerbase after launch or big update, looking at player numbers is most brairot thing you can do, you dont even know why the numbers go up or down you just think that small niche game is going to be giga popular on launch? Like for real? You know how games grow? Steam chart is literally irrelevant for non AAA games, only thing that matters is update frequency and how good the updates are and the game will grow, if you think niche old game which never was big is going to start big you are just dellusional.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nax said:

Hello

Yes, it is notorious that microvolts is in decline at the moment, it is obvious that for many fans who were eagerly waiting to enter, recharge rt and get their most precious items from the previous versions, they could not do so.

It does not mean that in the future those players will not be recovered, as more things are added to the game, people will return.

I know it's frustrating not to see the game as we got it at some point, but for now we can appreciate the effort they are making to put microvolts back on top.

Greetings

Are you guys backwards or something? Cause I'm pretty sure making a game doesn't work this way. The proper way to make a game is to communicate with people, make devblogs and share a roadmap, then on release you show SOMETHING, but did they show something?? They showed us they are incompetant and that they pretty much removed everything that was actually good instead of just removing the P2W which was the biggest concer/complain. So to go all the way with removing pretty much everything from the game has to be the stupidest decision I've ever seen and that alone shows where the game is heading. Game development doesn't work with " Oh wait it will be better in the future " that's really a stupid arguement man.

57 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

imagine looking at steam charts and saying game is dead because it lost 70% of its players after launch lmfao XD 99% of games lose 90% of their playerbase after launch or big update, looking at player numbers is most brairot thing you can do, you dont even know why the numbers go up or down you just think that small niche game is going to be giga popular on launch? Like for real? You know how games grow? Steam chart is literally irrelevant for non AAA games, only thing that matters is update frequency and how good the updates are and the game will grow, if you think niche old game which never was big is going to start big you are just dellusional.

I think what's hilarious is how arrogant you are with the fan base of the game lmao. Literally the peak it had on launch was because of the game's fans all of those players are fans of the "niche game" and they are the same people who left already. Maybe wash your eyes and look at how many people are complaining on the forums of the incompetant developers, it's not the "niche game" fault but the ignorant and incompetant devs.

Then do the game a favor and quit, only thing holding this game back is the nolifers who played the game illegally past 7 years and are now repelling away new players with their whining while also playing 10 hours a day in new player lobbies.

If the game is so bad now quit and come back later, or is your life so sad you are forced to play 1 game for 10 years stragiht?

Edited by wuuduu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
55 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

Then do the game a favor and quit, only thing holding this game back is the nolifers who played the game illegally past 7 years and are now repelling away new players with their whining while also playing 10 hours a day in new player lobbies.

If the game is so bad now quit and come back later, or is your life so sad you are forced to play 1 game for 10 years stragiht?

" is your life so sad " 

your sentence is so weird. Like people maybe get sad or nervous in real life and your sentence cause damage to people who really being sad 

The online games is known place for people who want to enjoy the game and left the Negtive energy 

On 9/24/2023 at 6:58 AM, MicroData said:

Holy #### you're such a liar, sea lion, condescending, and pretentious.

On 9/24/2023 at 7:29 AM, MicroData said:

Bro have you ever heard of "passive aggressiveness" or indirect insults.

You are so full of it.

I also invite you not to make false claims from other people and not to spread misinformation. You seem to care so much about that, except when you do it.

What a paragon of respect you are! Reducing people's legitimate concerns to excuses!

On 9/24/2023 at 7:26 AM, MicroData said:

You are so right. Because of that, people like melu can post here.

On 9/24/2023 at 8:46 AM, MicroData said:

Melu have you heard of the psychological concept, "being in denial"?

I think it would benefit you and everyone around you greatly to learn about its effects on mental health. I hope my friendly advice helps!

You and me both are not happy about their #### communication.

On 9/24/2023 at 9:24 AM, AceVentura said:

Agreed

On 9/24/2023 at 1:49 PM, AceVentura said:

First stage: Denial

Clearly responding to this post and certain people is to receive hateful comments for having an opinion different from theirs.
Talking about “passive aggressiveness” or "indirect insults". o "respect model" "Reduce people's legitimate concerns" Or free expression "People like Melu can publish here." Messing with my life or the lives of the people around me or talking about sensitive topics that have nothing to do with the problem of a game: "Melu, have you heard of the psychological concept of 'being in denial'? I think it would be of great benefit to you and everyone around you to know its effects on mental health. I hope my kind advice helps you!" I doubt the developers respond to these types of people.

I have to check my mental health, to give an opinion? Without criticizing, insulting or prohibiting free expression of anyone? Unlike you. Don't mess with mental health, or talk about psychology in a game forum. I'm going to report you for insulting me and talking about a topic that no one is talking about and is sensitive. I didn't mess with your person, or anyone else's. Everything that comes out of your mouth is negativity.

Thanks for projecting.

Greetings and a shame that it cannot be debated, because to try to be right you have to mess with the “lives” of others.

• Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Melu said:

Clearly responding to this post and certain people is to receive hateful comments for having an opinion different from theirs.
Talking about “passive aggressiveness” or "indirect insults". o "respect model" "Reduce people's legitimate concerns" Or free expression "People like Melu can publish here." Messing with my life or the lives of the people around me or talking about sensitive topics that have nothing to do with the problem of a game: "Melu, have you heard of the psychological concept of 'being in denial'? I think it would be of great benefit to you and everyone around you to know its effects on mental health. I hope my kind advice helps you!" I doubt the developers respond to these types of people.

I have to check my mental health, to give an opinion? Without criticizing, insulting or prohibiting free expression of anyone? Unlike you. Don't mess with mental health, or talk about psychology in a game forum. I'm going to report you for insulting me and talking about a topic that no one is talking about and is sensitive. I didn't mess with your person, or anyone else's. Everything that comes out of your mouth is negativity.

Thanks for projecting.

Greetings and a shame that it cannot be debated, because to try to be right you have to mess with the “lives” of others.

So why was I quoted exactly? What does her insulting you have to do with me lmao

11 hours ago, wuuduu said:

Normally I dont react to post who using smileys, because thats how I know I am talking to kids but I guess I have to educate a third grader here. This will also the last time I will response to you since I know you just want to argue instead of sticking to actual facts. And thats totally okay, thats what young people do.

Sorry to tell you buddy but your post doesnt makes any sense. The numbers of open rooms are reduced. Even old player quit this game. This game decreases player base continuely. I wish I were delusional and wrong but I guess everyone above two braincells starts realizing this game dies. This steam charts just proves that this game doesnt grow. It is a tool to show us that this game is not in a good state right now. If you dont believe them you are free to imagine that this game is filled with people but it wont change the truth. I may ask, do you even know what growing means? Do you really think this game will grow by loosing players? Well I never heard something growing by decreasing.. but I guess thats me just being too delusional I guess.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Barky said:

Normally I dont react to post who using smileys, because thats how I know I am talking to kids but I guess I have to educate a third grader here. This will also the last time I will response to you since I know you just want to argue instead of sticking to actual facts. And thats totally okay, thats what young people do.

Sorry to tell you buddy but your post doesnt makes any sense. The numbers of open rooms are reduced. Even old player quit this game. This game decreases player base continuely. I wish I were delusional and wrong but I guess everyone above two braincells starts realizing this game dies. This steam charts just proves that this game doesnt grow. It is a tool to show us that this game is not in a good state right now. If you dont believe them you are free to imagine that this game is filled with people but it wont change the truth. I may ask, do you even know what growing means? Do you really think this game will grow by loosing players? Well I never heard something growing by decreasing.. but I guess thats me just being too delusional I guess.

Please educate me, can you educate me on small sample sizes? Like time frame of 2 weeks which includes 0 updates in it.

gen

8 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

Por favor, infórmeme, ¿puede informarme sobre tamaños de muestra pequeños? Como un período de tiempo de 2 semanas que incluye 0 actualizaciones.

Gente como tu es que la gente no progresa o no tiene sueños :3 

Esta acabado el juego o no . Yo lo estoy disfrutando poco a poco traeran cositas al juego pero no ando aqui por alla llorando y llorando , tranquizate amigo y disfruta , y sino quieres disfrutar el juego desinstala el juego :3 

26 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

Please educate me, can you educate me on small sample sizes? Like time frame of 2 weeks which includes 0 updates in it.

The game just got updated, let's wait a week and see the incredible player increase. I hope we get proven wrong.

2 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

El juego acaba de actualizarse, esperemos una semana y veamos el increíble aumento de jugadores. Espero que se demuestre que estamos equivocados.

Ya pero deje de llorar amigo ;3

• Like 1
Just now, AceVentura said:

No tengo idea de lo que estás diciendo, mi hombre.

No llores :3 solo disfruta el juego y no si no quieres disfrutar el juego desinstala el juego :3 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GwenSigrid said:

No llores :3 solo disfruta el juego y no si no quieres disfrutar el juego desinstala el juego :3 

So if I don't like the game I shouldn't state the bad things in it so the devs fix it, but instead I should uninstall it? That's the perfect way to kill the game even more good job

Just now, AceVentura said:

Entonces, si no me gusta el juego, no debería indicar las cosas malas que contiene para que los desarrolladores lo arreglen, sino que debería desinstalarlo. Esa es la manera perfecta de terminar el juego aún más, buen trabajo.

Amigo he leido todo el hilo de la conversacion y solo estan haciendo quedar mal a la comunidad de microvols y eres pesimista amigo . Y si eres un fan de este juego no puedes ser tan negativo a un juego que Disque persona tuviste amor a este juego . Entiendo los puntos que puede morir etc ,pero dale tiempo y cambia amigo . El juego no va mejorar con gente como tu negativa . 

10 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

The game just got updated, let's wait a week and see the incredible player increase. I hope we get proven wrong.

I guess one could call weekly maintenance which adds new capsule items and chat window an update XD

kinda bad faith tho

17 minutes ago, GwenSigrid said:

Amigo he leido todo el hilo de la conversacion y solo estan haciendo quedar mal a la comunidad de microvols y eres pesimista amigo . Y si eres un fan de este juego no puedes ser tan negativo a un juego que Disque persona tuviste amor a este juego . Entiendo los puntos que puede morir etc ,pero dale tiempo y cambia amigo . El juego no va mejorar con gente como tu negativa . 

The game has been bought by the devs 7 years ago, do you understand how long that is?? Is that the outcome of 7 years?? of course I'm pissed off, especially as a fan of the original game, they totally ruined it. The arguement of "wait for updates" shouldn't even be made in the first place, we were already waiting for the game to be re made why should we wait once again for it to be playable?

18 minutes ago, wuuduu said:

I guess one could call weekly maintenance which adds new capsule items and chat window an update XD

kinda bad faith tho

Yeah apparently a game's release isn't enough, updates are what gonna revive it. These kids man.