General Discussion

R.I.P MicroVolts, Good job for the devs for killing the game in two weeks.

AceVentura

Good job devs, the game is officially dead already. Why? because you're incompetent.

All we asked for is to remove Pay to win, why did you make the game bare bones? Removed almost everything that was actually loved, made new weird rules like no MP after matches??? No beginner lobbies?????? Weird leveling system??? Weird weapon upgrade system??? what is this? This has to be the worst launch I have ever seen in my life, Microvolts in its Alpha stages in 2012 is way better than THIS. Good job, but I'm not surprised. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

Hello,

it's your opinion, therefore i won't say anything to change your mind.

I just invite you to be a little more patient, judging a game after two weeks may be too early.

We all know, and the Company knows it too, that there are many things that need to be fixed; therefore let's see how they will behave, before we come to the conclusion.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

I just invite you to be a little more patient, judging a game after two weeks may be too early.

We all know, and the Company knows it too, that there are many things that need to be fixed; therefore let's see how they will behave, before we come to the conclusion.

Its been 7 years.. stop finding excuses. After 7 years of expectations we have the most unfinished version of the game. Judging after two weeks, but we are gonna wait 2 more years to be fixed as it should from the beginning 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

You are clearly a die hard fan. If we stay realistic here this game will lose more players in the future if this continues. This means no money and with no money there are no servers to maintain. Who wants to spend money on a game when there is noone left? Also who said they are trying anything? I never heard an admin said that, its just an excuse from the community to justify the shi. stage rn.

EDIT:
They cant even do a functioning website by the way- I am curious how they are fixing problems with a whole game. I mean balancing weapons are easy, just change some numbers but anything else they planned seems ambitious. I would be suprised if they know even how to code.

Edited by Barky
  • Like 2
Just now, Barky said:

You are clearly a die hard fan. If we stay realistic here this game will lose more players in the future if this continues. That means no money and with no money there are no servers to maintain. Who wants to spend money on a game when there is noone left? Also who said they are trying anything? I never heard an admin said that, its just an excuse from the community to justify the shi. stage rn.

Die hard fan or not, i just think that assuming stuff after two weeks is a bit too early.

I don't think that the Company bought the rights, invested resources, time, effort just to develop a game for a few months.

Therefore, before coming to any conclusion we must wait, that's about it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

I'd give them THAT excuse if they started the game from the base, but they literally had a fully finished game all they had to do was BALANCE IT. So that excuse is invalid, they just made the worst choices without being transparent with their player base nor taking the criticism that we gave them and just went with their horrible plans. Put all that in mind that they bought the game SIX YEARS AGO. So if that's SIX YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT do we have to wait 20 years for the game to be playable? Your logic is horrendous to say the least.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

I'd give them THAT excuse if they started the game from the base, but they literally had a fully finished game all they had to do was BALANCE IT. So that excuse is invalid, they just made the worst choices without being transparent with their player base nor taking the criticism that we gave them and just went with their horrible plans. Put all that in mind that they bought the game SIX YEARS AGO. So if that's SIX YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT do we have to wait 20 years for the game to be playable? Your logic is horrendous to say the least.

There is no point to argue with the community. It is okay if he thinks that way filled with hope. We clearly need to reach out to the devs to change anything. I hope they reading the forums, so lets stay formal here and dont blame anyone but the devs.

Edited by Barky
10 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

My opinion doesn't have to please you.

That's mine, that's it,as you have yours regardless other ones.

The main task is the wealth and the growth of the game, no point for you to argue.

Edited by Davi
3 hours ago, AceVentura said:

Good job devs, the game is officially dead already. Why? because you're incompetent.

All we asked for is to remove Pay to win, why did you make the game bare bones? Removed almost everything that was actually loved, made new weird rules like no MP after matches??? No beginner lobbies?????? Weird leveling system??? Weird weapon upgrade system??? what is this? This has to be the worst launch I have ever seen in my life, Microvolts in its Alpha stages in 2012 is way better than THIS. Good job, but I'm not surprised. 

so weird, i think MV surge was perfect just remove the " copoun weapons " and everything will be fine 

i think they waste the time for doing non sense that we don't ask for 

i was just hope for new maps, improving UI, make the texture in 4k ( improving the graphics a little ) 

and more other things 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Koenigsegg said:

Its been 7 years.. stop finding excuses. After 7 years of expectations we have the most unfinished version of the game. Judging after two weeks, but we are gonna wait 2 more years to be fixed as it should from the beginning 

Just sad. 

3 hours ago, Baran01 said:

so weird, i think MV surge was perfect just remove the " copoun weapons " and everything will be fine 

i think they waste the time for doing non sense that we don't ask for 

i was just hope for new maps, improving UI, make the texture in 4k ( improving the graphics a little ) 

and more other things 

I agree, all they had to do was make it a fair game, no P2W, improve the anti cheat, add rank system and that's IT. But guess what we got? Less items in the shop, mediocre weapon upgrades, horrible anti cheat, no rank system, no way to earn MP other than leveling up, mediocre level system, mediocre level icons, horrible for begginers, less maps, less game modes, no clan system, outdated UI.. etc. This is mediocre to say the least and somehow it took them 6 years to make the game even worse and people still have hope that they could improve it LOL.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Honestly, I do agree because they had this game forever. Like, where are all the items? Game modes? Full maps? I really do hate the new leveling system lol, idk if it's a place holder or not idk. Are they just seeing how the games run with more people? Idk. I saw them post about the security system, so I guess they're trying to work on that right now. Right now I'm just playing for the full nostalgia, but idk when that will run out. I was really a melee/zombie player in the old MV days, so the only thing I really did care about was cute clothes and the caps lol, I really miss dressing up with a glowing weapon. Idk when or hwo long will it take to come back 🥲

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Davi said:

The main task is the wealth and the growth of the game, no point for you to argue.

dont you mean wealth and the growth of the company instead?

Let's be honest here, this game could be absolutely amazing, and the game being officially released doesn't mean much. It's basically in an open beta phase, they've admitted that many changes are coming even before they released the game, as long as they are open to making changes that people have issues with, which it seems like they are for most issues, it'll be just fine. Stubbornness is just about the only thing that could actually kill this game, it's playerbase is too dedicated and with the right changes and additions it'd have very little trouble growing a larger audience. Give it time, if you aren't much of a fan now, give it a try after they make some larger changes, which are coming.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

Let's be honest here, this game could be absolutely amazing, and the game being officially released doesn't mean much. It's basically in an open beta phase, they've admitted that many changes are coming even before they released the game, as long as they are open to making changes that people have issues with, which it seems like they are for most issues, it'll be just fine. Stubbornness is just about the only thing that could actually kill this game, it's playerbase is too dedicated and with the right changes and additions it'd have very little trouble growing a larger audience. Give it time, if you aren't much of a fan now, give it a try after they make some larger changes, which are coming.

I'm pretty much tired of making excuses for this company, I gave them too many excuses for the past 6 years in hopes that they are actually doing something right. The game was already finished when they bought it and if this is the outcome of 6 years of work, with a finished game that all they had to do was minor tweaks, then there's no hope for this game nor this company.

23 hours ago, Koenigsegg said:

21 hours ago, Barky said:

You are clearly a die hard fan. If we stay realistic here this game will lose more players in the future if this continues. This means no money and with no money there are no servers to maintain. Who wants to spend money on a game when there is noone left? Also who said they are trying anything? I never heard an admin said that, its just an excuse from the community to justify the shi. stage rn.

EDIT:
They cant even do a functioning website by the way- I am curious how they are fixing problems with a whole game. I mean balancing weapons are easy, just change some numbers but anything else they planned seems ambitious. I would be suprised if they know even how to code.

20 hours ago, AceVentura said:

1 hour ago, AceVentura said:

I'm pretty much tired of making excuses for this company, I gave them too many excuses for the past 6 years in hopes that they are actually doing something right. The game was already finished when they bought it and if this is the outcome of 6 years of work, with a finished game that all they had to do was minor tweaks, then there's no hope for this game nor this company.

The game came out on September 9. I don't see where the 7 years are, they should inform themselves before commenting, I understand that they are talking about MicroVolts or MicroVolts: Surge, but they are not the same developers and it is not the same game either.

If you don't like the game, don't play it directly, your opinion is perfect, what you shouldn't do is give false information. To somehow justify the opinions they have.

In any case, you are the players who, even though the developers are attentive to the community, read them and warn you about which errors they are going to focus on more. Not happy with the gesture (which not many games have) They want everything to be solved in 1 day... why don't you do it, if it's so easy?

The players have hope for the simple fact that they are patient and understand the situation.

I don't think anyone wants to have a store full of stuff and other coupon systems or whatever, and have it all have bugs... Oh my gosh.
You have to fix the important things first, then add events or whatever.

Finally: Did you give them "excuses"? At what point in the 7 years that passed did they say they would reopen Microvolts? NEVER. Nice excuse.
Show in your profile the date you joined the forum, 7 years = AceVentura. 

Edited by Melu
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Melu said:

The game came out on September 9. I don't see where the 7 years are, they should inform themselves before commenting, I understand that they are talking about MicroVolts or MicroVolts: Surge, but they are not the same developers and it is not the same game either.

If you don't like the game, don't play it directly, your opinion is perfect, what you shouldn't do is give false information. To somehow justify the opinions they have.

In any case, you are the players who, even though the developers are attentive to the community, read them and warn you about which errors they are going to focus on more. Not happy with the gesture (which not many games have) They want everything to be solved in 1 day... why don't you do it, if it's so easy?

The players have hope for the simple fact that they are patient and understand the situation.

I don't think anyone wants to have a store full of stuff and other coupon systems or whatever, and have it all have bugs... Oh my gosh.

Finally: Did you give them "excuses"? At what point in the 7 years that passed did they say they would reopen Microvolts? NEVER. Nice excuse.

Ayoo, chill. Do you even know when microvolts whas shut down? Yes, 7 years ago (2017), so how long they had to prepare the game for launch? Its simple math so do it yourself.

Its ok to wait for the devs to fix the game and find them excuses, but hey, those 2 weeks after launch lost them nearly 1.5k - 2k players since launch due incapable communication with them own community 😂😂. So, any hope you have for them, you will accept that I’m right with the fact that this game is dead.

Its not false information, just simple factss.

Also it doesn’t matter when I joined the forum, I’m a player since 2011 so I don’t know why you have to attack me with that childish approach ☠️

Edited by Koenigsegg
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Koenigsegg said:

Ayoo, chill. Do you even know when microvolts whas shut down? Yes, 7 years ago (2017), so how long they had to prepare the game for launch? Its simple math so do it yourself.

Its ok to wait for the devs to fix the game and find them excuses, but hey, those 2 weeks after launch lost them nearly 1.5k - 2k players since launch due incapable communication with them own community 😂😂. So, any hope you have for them, you will accept that I’m right with the fact that this game is dead.

Also it doesn’t matter when I joined the forum, I’m a player since 2011 so I don’t know why you have to attack me with that childish approach ☠️

MV I predicted it would crash in the future, so I stopped playing it around the beginning of 2015 (to 2017) and it crashed as I guess

1 hour ago, Melu said:

This guy made the most colorful vent ever. I respect that. It looked like you had some solid points to disagree us but in reality you are just another blind die hard fan.
You want facts? I give you some!

91% of all players quit the game on steam.

boom.

It is not beginner friendly. Why? Veterans destroy the newbies within in seconds and they dont even know swapping is a thing. That means they quit the game after few minutes of playing it.

boom.

Your quote "why don't you do it, if it's so easy?" is nonsense. We are the reason they pay their rent. It is not our jobs. They get paid for it (from us) and if they dont do their job right no one will put any money in this game. It is that simple. That is how life works buddy.

They want to fix what is important. That is good but they dont. The whole community begs for the old level icons and their first "fix" was to make it was to extend it to infinity. They didnt even give a flying duck what we say at all.

Do I need to go on? I guess this case is clear.

stzeam.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
49 minutes ago, Koenigsegg said:

Yes, I know the game since its beginnings, thanks for remembering my childhood.

At no time do I "attack you with childish approaches", you talk as if this forum were the same one from 2011 or 2017, it's funny.

You talk as if Masangsoft created the game, in its entirety.

Stop spreading false information on the forum to justify your opinion with hate.

Luckily everything is published on Internet, with a simple search.

I'm not going to agree with you either, since in your opinion the game has been dead since 2017, the question then is, if it is so dead, what are you doing here in 2023? Nice argument.

It is not dead, if there are players who are not currently connecting it is because they are aware of the problem, and are waiting patiently for the solution.

• "How long did they have?" You have the history of everything they do and don't do. You have all the records and you know everything they do that you are complaining on the forum in search of "solutions". extraordinary.

Apparently you confirm that you don't read anything, the comment about "when you joined the forum" was not for you (Read the text again)

. With this you also confirm that you are not able to inform yourself or read well, because of that, spread false information. Well, for that you don't need "mathematics", but basic... logic.

Greetings and "facts".

16 minutes ago, Melu said:

At no time do I "attack you with childish approaches", you talk as if this forum were the same one from 2011 or 2017, it's funny.

Stop spreading false information on the forum to justify your opinion with hate.

I'm not going to agree with you either, since in your opinion the game has been dead since 2017, the question then is, if it is so dead, what are you doing here in 2023? Nice argument.

It is not dead, if there are players who are not currently connecting it is because they are aware of the problem, and are waiting patiently for the solution.

• "How long did they have?" You have the history of everything they do and don't do. You have all the records and you know everything they do that you are complaining on the forum in search of "solutions". extraordinary.

Apparently you confirm that you don't read anything, the comment about "when you joined the forum" was not for you (Read the text again)

. With this you also confirm that you are not able to inform yourself or read well, because of that, spread false information. Well, for that you don't need "mathematics", but basic... logic.

Greetings and "facts".

I actually don’t really read your reply’s with your excuses for mangasoft 😂😂 because I don’t give a single f**k about the effort mangasoft released the game unfinished with the bare minimum effort. If they worked like they should on it, then why the players are quitting after 2 weeks of release.

Its not hate, just the truth you don’t want to see to protect your feelings about a game died 7 years ago.

Grow up kiddo, stop finding excuses or lying yourself.

Edited by Koenigsegg
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Melu said:

Greetings and "facts".

Holy #### you're such a liar, sea lion, condescending, and pretentious.

Also, the game isn't dead. The correct term is "dying". We will see whether it stays up or not in the near future.

OP is right about everything they said about how disappointing it was for this release of the game to be missing 90% of the content we already used to have.

Edited by MicroData
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MicroData said:

Holy #### you're such a liar, sea lion, condescending, and pretentious.

This information is all readily available on the internet.

Also, the game isn't dead. The correct term is "dying". We will see whether it stays up or not in the near future.

Thank you for gratuitously insulting me?

""Besides, the game is not dead. The correct term is "die." We will see if it is maintained or not in the near future.""
At what point did I say that? :classic_huh:

5 minutes ago, Melu said:

Thank you for gratuitously insulting me?

""Besides, the game is not dead. The correct term is "die." We will see if it is maintained or not in the near future.""
At what point did I say that? :classic_huh:

You're welcome, I think it perfectly described how much you put into a paragraph questioning someone's ability to read and thereby insulting their intelligence. Not to mention your generous amount of false accusations!

On that point, I have a question. Can you read broooo??

Literally the post I quoted, you said "It is not dead".

And I agreed with you. It isn't. It's just dying. On a decline. Losing players. These are synonyms incase you didn't know.

Edited by MicroData
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

This guy must be that type when God actually existed on this planet 💀. And no, i'm not talking about those guys who are saying the game is dying, but the random believers thinking the game slowly develops. 6 Years of collecting dust knowledgement 

Edited by KTSE
  • Like 2