General Discussion

R.I.P MicroVolts, Good job for the devs for killing the game in two weeks.

AceVentura

25 minutes ago, Melu said:

Yes, I know the game since its beginnings, thanks for remembering my childhood.

At no time do I "attack you with childish approaches", you talk as if this forum were the same one from 2011 or 2017, it's funny.

You talk as if Masangsoft created the game, in its entirety.

Stop spreading false information on the forum to justify your opinion with hate.

Luckily everything is published on Internet, with a simple search.

I'm not going to agree with you either, since in your opinion the game has been dead since 2017, the question then is, if it is so dead, what are you doing here in 2023? Nice argument.

It is not dead, if there are players who are not currently connecting it is because they are aware of the problem, and are waiting patiently for the solution.

• "How long did they have?" You have the history of everything they do and don't do. You have all the records and you know everything they do that you are complaining on the forum in search of "solutions". extraordinary.

Apparently you confirm that you don't read anything, the comment about "when you joined the forum" was not for you (Read the text again)

. With this you also confirm that you are not able to inform yourself or read well, because of that, spread false information. Well, for that you don't need "mathematics", but basic... logic.

Greetings and "facts".

Ok i get your point, but you are still missing the most important fact : players already left the game due to shi.t communication, why on earth are they so stubborn with the communication? a simple road map/ post to keep us informed would do the trick, atleast we know what's going on.. for now it seems all they do is "server maintanances" .. 

I get that there's plenty to do and their team is small , but my god, give us a forum post atleast? 

Also, the old game shut down in 2017 , yes, but here are 2 important things to keep in mind

- maybe they did not acquire the game LEGALLY and COMPLETELY in 2017 and the process took some time, even though they appeared to be the owners then

- they still had plenty of time to do the minor changes as the game was in fact completely DONE.. all they had to do was balance weapons and remove the shi.tty overpowered ones, instead they went over their head with dumb stuff like infinite levels and removed the MP gains and almost EVERYTHING from the shops..

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Melu said:

Yes, I know the game since its beginnings, thanks for remembering my childhood.

At no time do I "attack you with childish approaches", you talk as if this forum were the same one from 2011 or 2017, it's funny.

You talk as if Masangsoft created the game, in its entirety.

Stop spreading false information on the forum to justify your opinion with hate.

Luckily everything is published on Internet, with a simple search.

I'm not going to agree with you either, since in your opinion the game has been dead since 2017, the question then is, if it is so dead, what are you doing here in 2023? Nice argument.

It is not dead, if there are players who are not currently connecting it is because they are aware of the problem, and are waiting patiently for the solution.

• "How long did they have?" You have the history of everything they do and don't do. You have all the records and you know everything they do that you are complaining on the forum in search of "solutions". extraordinary.

Apparently you confirm that you don't read anything, the comment about "when you joined the forum" was not for you (Read the text again)

. With this you also confirm that you are not able to inform yourself or read well, because of that, spread false information. Well, for that you don't need "mathematics", but basic... logic.

Greetings and "facts".

Melu I think you need to calm down. I understand your frustrations but finger pointing and shutting people down shouldn't be something you resort to. Some of these people have valid complaints, albeit abit blunt and motivated by anger, but it's not right to push people around for having a strong opinion on the game when the reality is that we've been waiting for awhile and it's very worrying where the direction of the game is heading.

Also for clarification, they've had the rights for the game for about 7 years, but only started actually working on it in the past year or two. 

Edited by Tanooki
10 minutes ago, KTSE said:

They can't understand us btw, that's a big problem.

You are so right. Because of that, people like melu can post here.

Sorry, that was so uncalled for. What I mean to say is, because of that, there is a severe bottleneck on communication between us players and the developer for them to really understand what concerns us.

Perhaps it also contributes to the lack of communication from them, leaving us in the dark about this game's future, only increasing the community's frustration as time goes on.

The launch gave many of us a very bad first impression, the poor communication is giving us an ongoing bad impression, the current state of the game is giving us an ongoing bad impression, and the expectations we carry because we know what the game already has in its files since Surge, us giving many veteran players a huge sense of disappointment.

Edited by MicroData
9 minutes ago, MicroData said:

You're welcome, I think it perfectly described how much you put into a paragraph questioning someone's ability to read and thereby insulting their intelligence. Not to mention your generous amount of false accusations!

On that point, I have a question. Can you read broooo??

Literally the post I quoted, you said "It is not dead".

And I agreed with you. It isn't. It's just dying. On a decline. Losing players. These are synonyms incase you didn't know.

At what point do I question someone's intellectual capacity? :classic_huh: At all times I respond with respect, the only thing I'm saying is that they are giving false information, saying that MicroVolts: Recharged has been with Masangsoft since 2017 and they have been there for 7 years, when the game was released on September 9. That's what I mean by false information, I'm not insulting anyone and I invite you not to say that I said X thing, when I didn't. But everything is written.

And I didn't say that "he doesn't know how to read", I said "he doesn't read well", in the same way he said that he doesn't read responses from someone who defends masangsoft. :classic_rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Koenigsegg said:

I actually don’t really read your reply’s with your excuses for mangasoft 😂😂 because I don’t give a single f**k about the effort mangasoft released the game unfinished with the bare minimum effort. If they worked like they should on it, then why the players are quitting after 2 weeks of release.

Its not hate, just the truth you don’t want to see to protect your feelings about a game died 7 years ago.

Grow up kiddo, stop finding excuses or lying yourself.

"I actually don't really read your reply's with your excuses for..." 

3 minutes ago, Melu said:

At what point do I question someone's intellectual capacity? :classic_huh: At all times I respond with respect, the only thing I'm saying is that they are giving false information, saying that MicroVolts: Recharged has been with Masangsoft since 2017 and they have been there for 7 years, when the game was released on September 9. That's what I mean by false information, I'm not insulting anyone and I invite you not to say that I said X thing, when I didn't. But everything is written.

And I didn't say that "he doesn't know how to read", I said "he doesn't read well", in the same way he said that he doesn't read responses from someone who defends masangsoft. :classic_rolleyes:

"I actually don't really read your reply's with your excuses for..." 

Bro have you ever heard of "passive aggressiveness" or indirect insults.

You are so full of it.

I also invite you not to make false claims from other people and not to spread misinformation. You seem to care so much about that, except when you do it.

What a paragon of respect you are! Reducing people's legitimate concerns to excuses!

Edited by MicroData
17 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Melu I think you need to calm down. I understand your frustrations but finger pointing and shutting people down shouldn't be something you resort to. Some of these people have valid complaints, albeit abit blunt and motivated by anger, but it's not right to push people around for having a strong opinion on the game when the reality is that we've been waiting for awhile and it's very worrying where the direction of the game is heading.

Also for clarification, they've had the rights for the game for about 7 years, but only started actually working on it in the past year or two. 

I am calm, and at no time did I insult, disrespect or say that they cannot give their opinion. I don't handle myself that way. In some cases they want to blame Masangsoft for everything.I am in favor of some things and not others, and I give my point of view, I understand the anger but not to misinform.

A difference from these comments:
"I'm sorry but I'm going to post it anyway"

9 minutes ago, MicroData said:

You are so right. Because of that, people like melu can post here.

Sorry, that was so uncalled for. What I mean to say is, because of that, there is a severe bottleneck on communication between us players and the developer for them to really understand what concerns us.

Perhaps it also contributes to the lack of communication from them, leaving us in the dark about this game's future, only increasing the community's frustration as time goes on.

The launch gave many of us a very bad first impression, the poor communication is giving us an ongoing bad impression, the current state of the game is giving us an ongoing bad impression, and the expectations we carry because we know what the game already has in its files since Surge, us giving many veteran players a huge sense of disappointment.

Nice democracy.
With examples like this: You are so right. Because of that, people like melu can post here.

4 minutes ago, Melu said:

I am calm, and at no time did I insult, disrespect or say that they cannot give their opinion. I don't handle myself that way. In some cases they want to blame Masangsoft for everything.I am in favor of some things and not others, and I give my point of view, I understand the anger but not to misinform.

Nice democracy.
With examples like this: You are so right. Because of that, people like melu can post here.

That's the issue, they never posted misinformation. Masangsoft purchased the rights to the game about 5-7 years ago and made an announcement way back discussing their plans to remake the game with no pay2win. At the time it was assumed it'd be soon but what most likely happened was them getting together some staff, employees, etc, and only recently (past year) we were given a game. 

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to add, if you use the wayback machine you can see their older posts, dating back afew years. Iirc they had an even older website but I think they swapped domains.

43346346.png

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

Ok i get your point, but you are still missing the most important fact : players already left the game due to shi.t communication, why on earth are they so stubborn with the communication? a simple road map/ post to keep us informed would do the trick, atleast we know what's going on.. for now it seems all they do is "server maintanances" .. 

I get that there's plenty to do and their team is small , but my god, give us a forum post atleast? 

Also, the old game shut down in 2017 , yes, but here are 2 important things to keep in mind

- maybe they did not acquire the game LEGALLY and COMPLETELY in 2017 and the process took some time, even though they appeared to be the owners then

- they still had plenty of time to do the minor changes as the game was in fact completely DONE.. all they had to do was balance weapons and remove the shi.tty overpowered ones, instead they went over their head with dumb stuff like infinite levels and removed the MP gains and almost EVERYTHING from the shops..

I think the same way. I agree with everything you say. 
I am not going to comment point by point, but I think it is wrong to say that since 2017 they have been working or are entirely to blame.
According to the Discord, I saw them active with the community.
Thanks for explaining it 
heartheart_rem

12 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That's the issue, they never posted misinformation. Masangsoft purchased the rights to the game about 5-7 years ago and made an announcement way back discussing their plans to remake the game with no pay2win. At the time it was assumed it'd be soon but what most likely happened was them getting together some staff, employees, etc, and only recently (past year) we were given a game. 

Looking for information they "supposedly" bought it in 2017, however I don't see information about how long they started working on it.

I base it on this: When it was published that it was going to return and when we could play.
And as you say: "and only recently (past year) we were given a game. "

Thanks for the captures. 
heart_hand_leftheart_hand_right

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Melu said:

The game came out on September 9. I don't see where the 7 years are, they should inform themselves before commenting, I understand that they are talking about MicroVolts or MicroVolts: Surge, but they are not the same developers and it is not the same game either.

If you don't like the game, don't play it directly, your opinion is perfect, what you shouldn't do is give false information. To somehow justify the opinions they have.

In any case, you are the players who, even though the developers are attentive to the community, read them and warn you about which errors they are going to focus on more. Not happy with the gesture (which not many games have) They want everything to be solved in 1 day... why don't you do it, if it's so easy?

The players have hope for the simple fact that they are patient and understand the situation.

I don't think anyone wants to have a store full of stuff and other coupon systems or whatever, and have it all have bugs... Oh my gosh.
You have to fix the important things first, then add events or whatever.

Finally: Did you give them "excuses"? At what point in the 7 years that passed did they say they would reopen Microvolts? NEVER. Nice excuse.
Show in your profile the date you joined the forum, 7 years = AceVentura. 

It is the same game with the same code and they've been working on it for 7 years lol.
Never said game development is easy, but in 7 years of adjusting some weapons and making the game worse than it was is absolutely mediocre
The fact that you're saying we can't criticize someone's work just because we can't do it is hilarious, that means you cannot complain about a bad movie just because you're not a director? Bruh

Never said we need more coupon just stated the simple fact the the developers are incompetant
Lastly, I joined the forums when the game was finally released, does that somehow mean I wasn't following the game before that? You're hilarious 

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Let's say they've worked on it for a year or two, so they had all the code, all the game files, all the models and everything ready. What they did was remove everything that was actually good and removed P2W.. if that's 1-2 years of work, then this game will never be finished lol

40 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

The sad thing is all of what you're saying is speculation "getting employees and some staff" is just pure guessing cause the developers once again are incompetent and don't know how to communicate which is not only horrific for the game's future but also horrible for people that actually fell into the trap and paid money for RT already.

Melu have you heard of the psychological concept, "being in denial"?

I think it would benefit you and everyone around you greatly to learn about its effects on mental health. I hope my friendly advice helps!

28 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

It is the same game with the same code and they've been working on it for 7 years lol.
Never said game development is easy, but in 7 years of adjusting some weapons and making the game worse than it was is absolutely mediocre
The fact that you're saying we can't criticize someone's work just because we can't do it is hilarious, that means you cannot complain about a bad movie just because you're not a director? Bruh

Never said we need more coupon just stated the simple fact the the developers are incompetant
Lastly, I joined the forums when the game was finally released, does that somehow mean I wasn't following the game before that? You're hilarious 

Btw, I'll share my experience about the difficulty of gamedev:

Some gamedev is extremely easy. Unexpectedly easy.

And some gamedev is extremely hard. Very, unexpectedly hard.

Although we only fully know if we have the source code, we can make some educated guesses. I think you already have a good idea about it!

What we do know, is that the devs have mentioned absolutely nothing about why all of the god damn good content from Microvolts Surge, they game they originally bought in 2017, is missing!

You and me both are not happy about their #### communication.

Edited by MicroData
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, MicroData said:

Melu have you heard of the psychological concept, "being in denial"?

I think it would benefit you and everyone around you greatly to learn about its effects on mental health. I hope my friendly advice helps!

Btw, I'll share my experience about the difficulty of gamedev:

Some gamedev is extremely easy. Unexpectedly easy.

And some gamedev is extremely hard. Very, unexpectedly hard.

Although we only fully know if we have the source code, we can make some educated guesses. I think you already have a good idea about it!

What we do know, is that the devs have mentioned absolutely nothing about why all of the god damn good content from Microvolts Surge, they game they originally bought in 2017, is missing!

You and me both are not happy about their #### communication.

Agreed

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Melu said:

Nice democracy.

bro is fighting with everyone defending devs just to have the last word ☠️☠️

7 hours ago, MicroData said:

Holy #### you're such a liar, sea lion, condescending, and pretentious.

Also, the game isn't dead. The correct term is "dying". We will see whether it stays up or not in the near future.

OP is right about everything they said about how disappointing it was for this release of the game to be missing 90% of the content we already used to have.

EXACTLY, 90% of the game is not there! Like I don't understand why everything is not there, I mean they didn't give us the reason of why. They could have legit just copy, paste, and fix issues. Like everyone was saying the game was pretty much done, all they had to do was re-balance everything because that was one of the main problems with the OG. Then the player base decrease DRASTICALLY in two weeks judging from the images Barky provided. Idk, there's alot of why, what, and when going around and the Devs aren't saying much. 🥲

• Like 1