Off-Topic

I wonder what glitches on the maps you remember and which ones still work?

PyrrhaNikos

As a melee player, I only survived by bugusing in zombie mode.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

That's why I was very glad that the glitches still work, can play on one of the best modes. But until now I found only one active glitch and it was in the neighborhood map in the window, above the pilates mat.ย 

Edited by PyrrhaNikos
  • Thanks 1

Sorry wanted to edit that "ok" post but cant. This made me think of that toy fleet glitch from way back in the days. Onlyย REAL OG'Sย knew how to do it. Remembered trynna do it for hours on endย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Edited by PrawT
  • Haha 1

As far as I know, in the beta basically every single "map" glitch worked, which is definitely something they're going to need make an effort to fix. Glitches are fun and all until it kills the integrity and fairness of an entire lobby.

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, PrawT said:

ok

ย 

im sorry but this response is so funny to me together with your profile picture of donald trump lmaoooo

• Haha 5
22 hours ago, PrawT said:

Sorry wanted to edit that "ok" post but cant. This made me think of that toy fleet glitch from way back in the days. Onlyย REAL OG'Sย knew how to do it. Remembered trynna do it for hours on endย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

The one where you could walk on the border of the pool?

The one that allowed you to climb the propellers?

The one that you got stuck inside the ladder on the top part?

The one that made you stuck 1mm of th bater on the buoy on the sides of the main ship?

The one that you could get inside the exhaust of the red wooden small boat?

Or some other that i didn't mention? ๐Ÿ˜›

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, vav said:

The one where you could walk on the border of the pool?

The one that allowed you to climb the propellers?

The one that you got stuck inside the ladder on the top part?

The one that made you stuck 1mm of th bater on the buoy on the sides of the main ship?

The one that you could get inside the exhaust of the red wooden small boat?

Or some other that i didn't mention? ๐Ÿ˜›

Also at neighborhood where there is a canopy you can climb under it into a triangle or over the other side of the wall using a super jump.

Or in the pipes below that connect both bases, you can shoot with a sniper and climb up the beam from its shot.ย 

At bitmap 2 you can climb on big red letters from the pc.ย 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PyrrhaNikos said:

Also at neighborhood where there is a canopy you can climb under it into a triangle or over the other side of the wall using a super jump.

Or in the pipes below that connect both bases, you can shoot with a sniper and climb up the beam from its shot.ย 

At bitmap 2 you can climb on big red letters from the pc.ย 

Those were great as well.

remember the one where you could climb the monitors on both bitmaps.
You could also climb the divider, and walk on it.
There was a bug on the floor that you couldnt take damage, and made it possible to walk until the edge of the map.

On chess you could climb down the journals that are half falling off the map.

on magic paper land, you could climb on top of the castle wall, and you could climb a wall close to the purple side.

jeez so many glitches, i still remember these from when i was 10 years old in 2011 and 2012 haha

Lovely times.ย ย 

• Like 1
On 9/11/2023 at 1:34 PM, PyrrhaNikos said:

But until now I found only one active glitch and it was in the neighborhood map in the window, above the pilates mat.ย 

There's still a glitch in the blue side of Magic Paper Land's map too, where you can "leave" the map, and zombies can't reach you there. It's near that lamp that you can climb (that counts a glitch too, right?), but I don't remember how to do it.

ย 

I don't miss these glitches at all, it was fun back in the day, but I am having the most fun I ever had in zombie modeย ๐Ÿ˜†

I once used a glitch in Neighborhood where I could sit in one of the cabinets and shoot at people. Got Banned for 3 days for it and since then I never really glitched again ๐Ÿ˜›ย So I don't really know what glitches are still doable in the game

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Swagettie said:

I once used a glitch in Neighborhood where I could sit in one of the cabinets and shoot at people. Got Banned for 3 days for it and since then I never really glitched again ๐Ÿ˜›ย So I don't really know what glitches are still doable in the game

So strange, never heard about the ban because of glitch using. Also just at THO noticed how aggressive are players towards this. xd

ย 

ย 

Edited by PyrrhaNikos
2 hours ago, ChronoRike said:

the real og will remember the magic paper land stairs glitch ๐Ÿ˜›

ย 

Part of me missed being on top fo the map but its best that its gone xd

On 9/11/2023 at 6:34 PM, PyrrhaNikos said:

As a melee player, I only survived by bugusing in zombie mode.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

That's why I was very glad that the glitches still work, can play on one of the best modes. But until now I found only one active glitch and it was in the neighborhood map in the window, above the pilates mat.ย 

I remember the Rumpus Room Glitch, where u could squeeze yourself between the upper floor and the lower floor blocks via super jump.
Didn't make the game unplayable, but made you be more aware of snipers haha

I definitely enjoyed The Studio's glitch in blue side where you can get inside the boxes like years ago, I enjoyed killing zombies for the free ๐Ÿคญ