General Discussion

Information

We need to be patient guys. I know it sounds stupid a little bit but we have to. This is the only way :DD

Edited by Sora
1 hour ago, Sora said:

We need to be patient guys. I know it sounds stupid a little bit but we have to. This is the only way :DD

we've been patient for years, give me 3 more months and i'll get married and send all of you mv community an invitation so we can cry about the state of the game and dance for the wedding and then have some cake. that'll be a great day ngl.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Kratos said:

we've been patient for years, give me 3 more months and i'll get married and send all of you mv community an invitation so we can cry about the state of the game and dance for the wedding and then have some cake. that'll be a great day ngl.

W

On 2/1/2023 at 11:11 PM, Kratos said:

Ok. I'm waiting buddy. Just wanted to say: Meamwhile we have other good games. I miss this game too because it was big part of my childhood and i do really want to see it again. We need to wait because we have nothing to do anyway xD

19 hours ago, DropBombs said:

Very excited to play again, i hope to see some old players and see how the game has changed in this version!

You will. These past betas ive seen plenty of familiar faces. Hell even the insults are the same from back in the day xD

• Like 1

Patience? Starting to look like some yandere simulator mess. I've been waiting since the game got shutdown and other games are gonna peak our interest then private servers are gonna be up forever..

14 hours ago, CossetPirate said:

Patience? Starting to look like some yandere simulator mess. I've been waiting since the game got shutdown and other games are gonna peak our interest then private servers are gonna be up forever..

Don't forget about Alice Asylum too.