General Discussion

Information

Dear members of Microvolts community,
I am writing to share some information that I have recently received from the game manager. Due to the recent concerns and claims that the development of the game had stopped, I felt it was necessary to reach out and gather accurate information to put an end to these rumors and frequent requests for updates.
I am pleased to report that the manager provided insight into what has been happening behind the scenes. It appears that the team is not only working on a plan for the next few weeks, as they have done with previous betas, but rather a comprehensive plan for the entire year. This is a significant commitment to improving the game.
We are all eagerly looking forward to hearing the real news soon, as promised by the manager. Let's show our support and patience as they continue to work on the game and give us the best possible game experience.

If you want to stay updated on the game's progress, I am trying to provide any news as fast as possible on my discord server. The message I have received will be available there. You can find the link to my discord server at this topic.

https://mv-forum.masanggames.com/index.php?/topic/686-★-microvolts-recharged-community-discord-server-for-everyone/

Sincerely,

As much as I want to believe this, a screenshot or something of the reply would be nice. Feels just like a plug to your discord without any backing evidence. Maybe post a screenshot of it in your discord if you can't post it here.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Volt said:

As much as I want to believe this, a screenshot or something of the reply would be nice. Feels just like a plug to your discord without any backing evidence. Maybe post a screenshot of it in your discord if you can't post it here.

I can't post it here owing to the HTTP 403 return code. That is why I have stated that the image is available at the discord server to anyone who wants to see it.

Edited by 007
1 hour ago, 007 said:

I can't post it here owing to the HTTP 403 return code. That is why I have stated that the image is available at the discord server to anyone who wants to see it.

Oh cool thanks, not sure how I missed that above.

1 hour ago, OGSapphire said:

He cant post it but i will put a link to the photo from imgur.

Awesome, looks entirely legit too. Very excited, glad to hear that they've got something cooking, wouldn't take much effort to post something about the state of the game publicly though, wish the devs would communicate via the forums a bit more. Many people were/are losing hope, hopefully this new information interests more players.

You can still work on a game after it being released. but judging by how the 2nd beta went i would not be amazed if it was delayed for a whole year. I do want the game to come out as soon as possible , as im guessing all of us do. But a completed microvolts with some monthly? updates would be much better

Edited by .Yukister.
  • Like 1

Toy Heroes is not the official version, but the I think game is balanced.
Just copy weapon and costume stats from there, remove P2W, and you can start service right away.
Additional maps, modes, etc. can be considered later.

• Like 1

This has to be the dumbest thing on the planet. 

We already gave the devs feedback and wishes of what we want to get.

Making plans for weeks? working on it for another whole year after these 2 shitty beta's? That has to be a joke. 

Release the game in the state you bought it in. Both weapon balance and bugs all included. Fix it slowly. weekly/ monthly updates would be fine. That's the only smart and logical thing to do. Your player base just gonna dissapear slowly. You guys are already late and making the comunity wait another year will just be the end of it. 

Not to mention my idea would also save you guys money on staff costs, and will actually from the get go generate income. 

#JUSTRELEASEGAME

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Meat said:

This has to be the dumbest thing on the planet. 

We already gave the devs feedback and wishes of what we want to get.

Making plans for weeks? working on it for another whole year after these 2 shitty beta's? That has to be a joke. 

Release the game in the state you bought it in. Both weapon balance and bugs all included. Fix it slowly. weekly/ monthly updates would be fine. That's the only smart and logical thing to do. Your player base just gonna dissapear slowly. You guys are already late and making the comunity wait another year will just be the end of it. 

Not to mention my idea would also save you guys money on staff costs, and will actually from the get go generate income. 

#JUSTRELEASEGAME

I agree, people are already abandoning ship.

20 hours ago, 007 said:

Dear members of Microvolts community,
I am writing to share some information that I have recently received from the game manager. Due to the recent concerns and claims that the development of the game had stopped, I felt it was necessary to reach out and gather accurate information to put an end to these rumors and frequent requests for updates.
I am pleased to report that the manager provided insight into what has been happening behind the scenes. It appears that the team is not only working on a plan for the next few weeks, as they have done with previous betas, but rather a comprehensive plan for the entire year. This is a significant commitment to improving the game.
We are all eagerly looking forward to hearing the real news soon, as promised by the manager. Let's show our support and patience as they continue to work on the game and give us the best possible game experience.

If you want to stay updated on the game's progress, I am trying to provide any news as fast as possible on my discord server. The message I have received will be available there. You can find the link to my discord server at this topic.

Sincerely,

I gotta respect the ploy to advertise your discord again, had me in the first half ngl.

• Like 3

If that's actually the case then RIP Mv, i'm not waiting for a whole year again and find out they did nothing or just some shitty minor added stuff. I'm out.

6 hours ago, Kratos said:

If that's actually the case then RIP Mv, i'm not waiting for a whole year again and find out they did nothing or just some shitty minor added stuff. I'm out.

You didnt get it, they said January which is this month was planning for the whole year like what they are going to do throughout the whole year not us waiting another year for the game. I hope i said it right.

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

You didnt get it, they said January which is this month was planning for the whole year like what they are going to do throughout the whole year not us waiting another year for the game. I hope i said it right.

I don't think they're gonna give us an open beta while working on the game, what they meant is the game is not ready for release, therefore they'll be working on it for another year with their big plan bullsh*t, i could be wrong though.

1 minute ago, Kratos said:

I don't think they're gonna give us an open beta while working on the game, what they meant is the game is not ready for release, therefore they'll be working on it for another year with their big plan bullsh*t, i could be wrong though.

??? My guy you either dont understand english or english isnt ur main language but ok i guess. It really wont help you and others if arent patient enough because it isnt an easy task for a SMALL team with a SMALL budget to work with a NEW GAME for THE TEAM just like masangsoft.. You cant just tell them to release it and update it monthly when the 2nd beta was wordt them the 1st one. I hope you understand 😊

This whole post is going to shit. For the ones that havent bothered reading everything till now the devs are saying they have a yearly plan for the game, that means theyll work on it for this whole year however that does not mean it will only be released next year it means theyll update it all year. Thats what ive gotten from this, a little more communication from the team and that one gm would be lovely since it would help clear out misunderstandings but then again we have the community doing that so why bother ?

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

This whole post is going to shit. For the ones that havent bothered reading everything till now the devs are saying they have a yearly plan for the game, that means theyll work on it for this whole year however that does not mean it will only be released next year it means theyll update it all year. Thats what ive gotten from this, a little more communication from the team and that one gm would be lovely since it would help clear out misunderstandings but then again we have the community doing that so why bother ?

Then maybe they need to say it on the forums and not some obscure inside source. This should be public knowledge not some super secret game of guess who. I haven't believed or checked anything unless it has been stated here that it's official. Otherwise it's hearsay. We have one screenshot that may or may not be edited, which is abit suspicious when they could clear the air by replying on the forums instead of some random persons' DMs that crops the sender very conveniently. I still see this as a ploy to get this dude some more discord members.

Also remember that inspect element exists.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Tanooki said:

We have one screenshot that may or may not be edited, which is abit suspicious when they could clear the air by replying on the forums instead of some random persons' DMs that crops the sender very conveniently. I still see this as a ploy to get this dude some more discord members.

I don't blame you for not believing. But it is imperative that you refrain from making unjustified accusations without proper evidence. Instead, you should approach the situation with a clear and rational mindset. Attempting to spread false claims without foundation isn't the solution. I question the motivation behind the attack on someone trying to contribute positively to the community in the only way he knows how.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:48 AM, OGSapphire said:

14 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Yap thats why i dont fully believe this but well see how it goes.

Thank you for helping others understand my message.

15 hours ago, Tanooki said:

We have one screenshot that may or may not be edited, which is abit suspicious when they could clear the air by replying on the forums instead of some random persons' DMs that crops the sender very conveniently. I still see this as a ploy to get this dude some more discord members.

I don't blame you for not believing. But it is imperative that you refrain from making unjustified accusations without proper evidence. Instead, you should approach the situation with a clear and rational mindset. Attempting to spread false claims without foundation isn't the solution. I question the motivation behind the attack on someone trying to contribute positively to the community in the only way he knows how.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:48 AM, OGSapphire said:

17 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, 007 said:

Not an attack, just an observation based on your previous history of posts on the forums. Also, not blindly believing the first screenshot I see is a pretty clear and rational mindset. I find it hard to believe the devs would conveniently DM you, and how the only way you'll provide "updates" is through your discord server.

This isn't personal, I'm just that IF you're lying, it'd be messed up to give so many people false hope. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong, cuz then that means the game will get active content and I'll eat my own words.

Wanted to update my thoughts on this, they replied to a ticket I sent and the information is confirmed real. So I wanted to apologize for being blunt with my statements. Still, I would wait for information here (on the forums) as opposed to going to outside sources for safety purposes.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Wanted to update my thoughts on this, they replied to a ticket I sent and the information is confirmed real. So I wanted to apologize for being blunt with my statements. Still, I would wait for information here (on the forums) as opposed to going to outside sources for safety purposes.

Good job nooki have a pat on the head.