General Discussion

New release date?

krzysztof

3 hours ago, JabbaJoe said:

The swapping mechanic makes you look cool while killing stuff. And i'm a cool guy. Also it reminds me of Gunz, there are not many games who use this mechanic, as far as i am aware. This game has done a great job on that. All i want is me and my friend enjoying a good game, while i get killed by someone who swapped their weapons in mid air, am i mad about that ? no. Did he looked good while doing it ? yes. Will you get kicked out of the room if you are too good at the game? also an yes. Am i going to order asian food tonight? maybe. The point is, i like italian food more.

Now I'm hungry..

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I appreciate the respectful and well written reply, thank you.

Of course 😁 It's rare to have a conversation at times where someone doesn't decide to lash out and start calling each other names and whatnot. Really enjoy having an actual valuable discussion here, feedback from both sides of a topic is incredibly important in a situation like this.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Volt said:

Of course 😁 It's rare to have a conversation at times where someone doesn't decide to lash out and start calling each other names and whatnot. Really enjoy having an actual valuable discussion here, feedback from both sides of a topic is incredibly important in a situation like this.

What even is the point? Just a waste of time. They are not doing anything about the game. 

• Haha 1
On 1/1/2023 at 6:11 PM, krzysztof said:

Nope that's a simple technique you learn fast and is not spamable, weapon switching destroys the whole game by making the whole map into a spamable rocket/grenade mess.

I understand how from your point of view it seems completely normal and fine, but you need to look at it from the perspective of a new player/beginner. It's just too tedious and not fun, even Csgo removed the switching Awp 

this guy is 100% right lmao 

swapping is 2 digit iq filter

13 hours ago, Volt said:

Thats true though i understand when people get annoyed and call the devs names, weve been waiting for years now.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Meat said:

What even is the point? Just a waste of time. They are not doing anything about the game. 

You're wasting your own time if you don't believe in the project, I think we'd all enjoy if you left and never returned.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Thats true though i understand when people get annoyed and call the devs names, weve been waiting for years now.

I get that, development is quite slow but they haven't been focusing on it for as long as most people think, especially not in 2017 when MV shut down. Their team is very small also.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

I get that, development is quite slow but they haven't been focusing on it for as long as most people think, especially not in 2017 when MV shut down. Their team is very small also.

They were at first focusing on the game, there were news hinting they were ready to release the game back in 2019 but then they stopped.

8 hours ago, Volt said:

The development started late because they needed to learn how to use everything NQ Games helped if im not mistaken
i forgot in whay year they started to develop it without NQ Games But your right the team is small. I really hope they announce something though atleast an update of some sort or someone from the team to say something if they can besides them checking the forum slower and slower because of developing the game. I really hope the game will be better than the last 2 Close Beta's

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Volt said:

You're wasting your own time if you don't believe in the project, I think we'd all enjoy if you left and never returned.

Yeah, this message proves you are a hypocrite. Before posting this post you said something about

"rare to have a conversation at times where someone doesn't decide to lash out and start calling each other names and whatnot"

You people are a joke on this forum. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Meat said:

Yeah, this message proves you are a hypocrite. Before posting this post you said something about

"rare to have a conversation at times where someone doesn't decide to lash out and start calling each other names and whatnot"

But if its a waste of time, why stay here and wait here?

On 1/3/2023 at 11:08 AM, Meat said:

• Like 1
On 1/3/2023 at 10:37 AM, downtownpony said:

this guy is 100% right lmao 

swapping is 2 digit iq filter

Not sure if insult or support or maybe both?

On 1/4/2023 at 2:58 AM, Meat said:

There's no conversation here, you're unreasonable and toxic, it's clear that you only have a negative impact on this community.

• Thanks 2

if they gonna release it end of the year is gonna make sens but in the next 3-4 months big aaa+ games are comig. No ones gonna play MV except the oldies. and thats not gonna be enough for them to pay their bills.

honestly i just dont have words for this, its just such a dissappointment rn. the forum is already dying and they dont really care about it. atleast thats what it seems.

• Like 2