General Discussion

[MAP] Toy Train

OGSapphire

Hello this is my atempt at making a MicroVolts map.

For now i have all the assets i need, i just need to create the layout and i will post the results, if u guys have any map suggestions that you guys want DM me on discord: Sapphire#9575.

The theme for this map is rumpus room

Idea: Rumpus Room theme in a toy train different layout just using the same assets from it made by hand.

Link to map images & assets: https://imgur.com/a/Xe65tpJ

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sapphire said:

Update : made some new shapes, making the firetruck maybe even the fireman

It's a shame they're not taking map ideas, cuz this is pretty damn good.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Emperor said:

well I can easily say this by far better than rock band maps and foosball well at least from my opinion 

Nice work 

You mean Bitmap ripoff?

Looking good, try to add a entrance to the mid so you have 3 ways to acess it, 2 by the ground and 1 using jumps to get into the top of the castles

• Like 2

I hope this is the last version of the Toy Train map if not i will take a look again into it.. When im even better in blender i will re-make & make some new assets from Rumpus Room, i didnt use all of them because some are too hard to figure just from the texture itself.

Link to map images & assets: https://imgur.com/a/PBt0v7W

9 hours ago, Braga11 said:

You mean Bitmap ripoff?

Looking good, try to add a entrance to the mid so you have 3 ways to acess it, 2 by the ground and 1 using jumps to get into the top of the castles

If you mean the castles that are on top of the blue & red blocks they are just for show.

Right now im working on a practice range map, details about it, each weapon except for the melee & mg will have a different shooting range.

• Like 1

I like the concept of the map, ideas, and new things, but this one is not "in theme" with other maps (and I'm talking about colors, texture etc.).

I like it, but I see the things more different, because I don't think that's a "worth adding" map as long I don't see it as a competitive map.

Like:

On 11/30/2022 at 10:17 PM, Kratos said:

Another melee map, i like it

I support you in doing more but focus on the game-play, and other maps. Use references like Bitmap/ Chess/ Toy Fleet etc.

I'll leave a like. 

• Like 1

It's cool tho, I like the idea.

About comments that it ain't competitive, it kinda is, it's a good concept of a small map, like a junk yard. Maybe re-thinking strategic placements of some elements but overall, the idea is great.

If you highlighted this to devs, I'm sure it would be noticed !