General Discussion

BELIVERS

Bacca2k

I dont care if will gonna take 1 more year 2 more years for the game actually release but 1 thing i know when is gonna be released dayumm i will enjoy so much.

• Like 1

I think that the game has potentail if they manage to develop properly at the release date.

If we see big changes and some heavy balance system and a good anticheat, then its going to be good...

Closed beta is relatively soon if they are planning to release it in fall 2022 on steam

I have high hopes on the closed beta... and its really important for them too, because now all of us have high expectation from them... and the cbt will determinate if the game will fail or not.

i'm only worried about masangsoft... i dont really know their reputation, and that kinda scares me.

• Thanks 1

Masangsoft is a relatively unknown company, they have released some kinda popular games in the past like gunz and then there was dk online that had microtransactions up the ass. Thats the part that scares me but honestly well have to see how they treat the game.

Edited by desafinado56
5 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Masangsoft is a relatively unknown company, they have released some kinda popular games in the past like gunz and then there was dk online that had microtransactions up the ass. Thats the part that scares me but honestly well have to see how they treat the game.

What gives me hope is that they seem to realize that people don't like the P2W aspect. MV was never a "balanced" game, even in CSD and whatnot, because getting all level 9 weapons was incredibly tough and expensive, and you could just buy it with real money. Don't even get me started on other figures having more HP/Speed/Protection%, and protection % was just stupid in the first place. But they seem to understand it and I'm glad. As long as the core game is the same and as fluid as MV was, it'll be great. Flood the game with cosmetic microtransactions, sure, people will buy 'em up, but the game itself has gotta be good enough.

When it comes to the games lack of balance it was more due to a handful of weapons, leveling them made a diference but its not as vast as people though it was. If i was to ask you to tell me about overpowered weapons you would probably say zeus and hermes, maybe gabriel and a few of the military weapons, outside of those i cant really think of anything horribly unbalanced. Not even everyones hated auto shotties fit here, annoying ? Sure but if you knew how to swap well you could easily get rid of whoever was using it, though i wouldnt mind if they restricted this type of weapon to boss and zombie mode since they fit there better. As for parts and sets thats where the problem starts, you had to pay if you wanted the highest health or speed, hope they toss that shit out the window alongside figures having diferent stats since they were so small, for chip you had an extra 1% speed 40 health and dealt a bit more damage with the 'zooka.