General Discussion

Just bring back story mode of MV !!

NorMan

dude u hate this company and u are toxic on them, and now u want a story mode? just go away from this game hater, u seriously dont know what u want, 

u are toxic and u hate them and u writing bad things abt them, and now u wanna ynthing from them ? Hah , i dont think so 

Everyone is allowed to give suggestions and this one is a pretty good one, though he should abolutly stop being an ass because one thing is being frustrated with masangsoft another thing is being toxic to the point of stupidity. That asside i wasnt aware of this story. It sounds like a lovely idea but honestly it would work better if it was more of a comic.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Everyone is allowed to give suggestions and this one is a pretty good one, though he should abolutly stop being an ass because one thing is being frustrated with masangsoft another thing is being toxic to the point of stupidity. That asside i wasnt aware of this story. It sounds like a lovely idea but honestly it would work better if it was more of a comic.

The story was indeed something i wanted to experience too! Even the zombies have an appearance in it!

unknown (17).png

unknown (16).png

unknown (15).png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

2 hours ago, Tight said:

dude u hate this company and u are toxic on them, and now u want a story mode? just go away from this game hater, u seriously dont know what u want, 

u are toxic and u hate them and u writing bad things abt them, and now u wanna ynthing from them ? Hah , i dont think so 

There is a different 

You're sucking off this company and you don't care about improving or added new maps & system all you want the same game from 2010 

you attacking anyone who use the BRAIN and complaining about lazy work

They don't put ANY effort about this game and putting it in front of us

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

I'm agree 

this system need some improving 

And maybe create a manga book for MV 

12 minutes ago, NorMan said:

I'm agree 

this system need some improving 

And maybe create a manga book for MV 

Not a bad idea but i need to worry you. The amount of money that it needs imo is too low. Story mode at the moment seems reachable and it sounds great but manga - not for that budget(maybe in the fuuuuuuuture, we can have hope) 😄

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Sora said:

Not a bad idea but i need to worry you. The amount of money that it needs imo is too low. Story mode at the moment seems reachable and it sounds great but manga - not for that budget(maybe in the fuuuuuuuture, we can have hope) 😄

the system is already implemented in client(every client version since 2013 or around that had it implemented), but the data and predefined client settings were available only for toywars japan, idk if the publishers of japan version had the rights over the story and artwork or nq games that transfered to masangsoft eventually, but for sure it can be brought back and probably changed into somethin new maybe.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, NorMan said:

There is a different 

You're sucking off this company and you don't care about improving or added new maps & system all you want the same game from 2010 

you attacking anyone who use the BRAIN and complaining about lazy work

They don't put ANY effort about this game and putting it in front of us

Hun, let me tell you, there is a difference between using ur brain and complaining and being rude about it. There are many people complaining and there are people like you who chose to be rude and hateful about it instead of doing something constructiv. Most of the first beta feedback was criticizm and most of us have agreed that they did absolutely nothing to make the game better and the only changes they did are garbage, more than half of them. Nobody is brainless in here or kissing the ass of the company we just chose to be patient, diplomatic and constructiv not go all out and call them trash and stuff like that like u did in other posts of yours.

1 hour ago, Sorel said:

Hun, let me tell you, there is a difference between using ur brain and complaining and being rude about it. There are many people complaining and there are people like you who chose to be rude and hateful about it instead of doing something constructiv. Most of the first beta feedback was criticizm and most of us have agreed that they did absolutely nothing to make the game better and the only changes they did are garbage, more than half of them. Nobody is brainless in here or kissing the ass of the company we just chose to be patient, diplomatic and constructiv not go all out and call them trash and stuff like that like u did in other posts of yours.

meh tbh some others didn't show off good example either by trash talking him back

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sorel said:

You're wrong 

patient ??! really ? 

They take 5 years to work on this game and they did NOTHING 

i know what type of this community ,  you continue defense company and said some nosense like " at least my CHILDERN game is COME back "

like what ?  

we need

1- remasters and improving the graphic 

2- added new maps & new event 

3- bring back the old balancing 

4- life improvements ( for example change the map to snow when chirstmash is come ) ect ..

2 hours ago, NorMan said:

You're wrong 

patient ??! really ? 

They take 5 years to work on this game and they did NOTHING 

i know what type of this community ,  you continue defense company and said some nosense like " at least my CHILDERN game is COME back "

like what ?  

we need

1- remasters and improving the graphic 

2- added new maps & new event 

3- bring back the old balancing 

4- life improvements ( for example change the map to snow when chirstmash is come ) ect ..

No, I think, us as comunity need to stop replying to your topics bcs it's pointless explaining to you how agressive you are. Aside from the fact that you are not rude only to the company, u are rude to all of us who dare to tell you to turn it down a noch. Again bcs i see that not only is your written english bad but also your understanding of this language, I said that it is not wrong to ask for things but you have no right to be so rude to anyone in general. U are either gonna have to accept the rules of a civilized comunity or just stop speaking. U are giving most of us headaches when we are here for the same reason. I aproched u in a diplomatic way and in response u wrote like a huligan, used caps and stuff like that. No on is disagreeing with the fact that they did nothing good for the game but we are all disagreeing with your way of aproaching the situation, ur way of behaving on a forum and the way u blindly go around saying that people around here don't use their brains, we do but this game is not our entire life and we do not give it such an importance that we come on the internet and shout at a small company/a small team working on the game. Revise your attitude we don't need a partymouth to speak in our name. Thank you and have a delightful day

20 hours ago, sw1ndle said:

meh tbh some others didn't show off good example either by trash talking him back

Yeah but i rly tried to be diplomatic to him and look at the way he is writing, he has literally a very bad personality for the way he responds to people.... I did not come here to flame him and stuff like that, i rly tried to be as nice as possible but this is as polite as I am going to be. And altough his ideea is not a bad one his personality makes me not even want to consider it, when delivering ideeas is best to behave like a normal person.

That would be soooo cool, they really should do it. There are other games who makes stories outside the game but they are still connected with each other. Like Genshin Impact, Overwatch, Yu-Gi-Oh!...and that is always something really warm and welcoming for the players who really enjoy and follow the game along the time.

Naomi_02.jpg

On 11/9/2022 at 7:21 PM, Sorel said:

No, I think, us as comunity need to stop replying to your topics bcs it's pointless explaining to you how agressive you are. Aside from the fact that you are not rude only to the company, u are rude to all of us who dare to tell you to turn it down a noch. Again bcs i see that not only is your written english bad but also your understanding of this language, I said that it is not wrong to ask for things but you have no right to be so rude to anyone in general. U are either gonna have to accept the rules of a civilized comunity or just stop speaking. U are giving most of us headaches when we are here for the same reason. I aproched u in a diplomatic way and in response u wrote like a huligan, used caps and stuff like that. No on is disagreeing with the fact that they did nothing good for the game but we are all disagreeing with your way of aproaching the situation, ur way of behaving on a forum and the way u blindly go around saying that people around here don't use their brains, we do but this game is not our entire life and we do not give it such an importance that we come on the internet and shout at a small company/a small team working on the game. Revise your attitude we don't need a partymouth to speak in our name. Thank you and have a delightful day

"this game is not our entire life and we do not give it such an importance" 

So you want to tell me , you don't care about MV or even if this small company ruin it ? 

And what the time you'll spend for this game ? or you only play for nostalge?

also i'm not attacking anyone , i just give opinion and criticism about this game 

you just attack me for no reason 

Just wait nov 22nd it's gonna be everything we wished for 😄 

The torture we endured on this forum by waiting day after day for 5 years will pay off. I guarantee it.

And after this amazing second beta they will release the game on chrismas and everything will be fun like old times. They will even give everyone free RT and god weapons as compensation.

Stay positive everyone! 

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

• Confused 1