General Discussion

What were your nicknames?

Pepperino

My nickname was Mika1996 and then just Mika later on.

The mains clans I was part of for longer periods of time were og Nordic and BloodStained 2011-2013, Exordium 2013-death, Nordic again in 2014 till it died, Syndicate 2015 and finally Edgy/Llamas in Pajamas 2016-game death.

I think I'm an aquientance at least with anyone who's ever been involved with mv competitively or was on forums so looking forward to seeing many of you in games again.

• Like 4

HYP0Z. Played in clans like RATS and Nordic. Sold my account between lvl 57 and 60. Was between 12 and 14 years old at the time.

Coming back into MVR as Balazio

My nickname was eCvOrRe (disgusting name btw). Played in Hitmen clan for a while with Ndx, xGeminiX, Qu3S7i0N, AmyMizuno, and much more people.

Coming back into MVR as Xer3x.

Edited by Xer3x

Raddwwddww, Radd

Was in some decent clans and played a lot of great games vs a lot of great players ;D

Used to make some edits also but I stopped doing it.

Edited by Radd
  • Like 2

Pongik

Created the clan "Forbidden" with my friends (xXOopsXx, Aroyo) where we won a lot of tournaments, like ExaVolts and ExaVolts invitationals. We were always at top 5.

Since the closure of the game, I spent my time playing CS:GO, now I'm doing military service.

Been waiting for the start of this one, didn't even tried to get a closed beta key since it is still in development.

Have seen the posts of Situ, Ouille and Mika, lots of respect for you guys, and memories as well. MV Legends

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Pongik said:

Pongik

Created the clan "Forbidden" with my friends (xXOopsXx, Aroyo) where we won a lot of tournaments, like ExaVolts and ExaVolts invitationals. We were always at top 5.

Since the closure of the game, I spent my time playing CS:GO, now I'm doing military service.

Been waiting for the start of this one, didn't even tried to get a closed beta key since it is still in development.

Have seen the posts of Situ, Ouille and Mika, lots of respect for you guys, and memories as well. MV Legends

Always loved competing against you, we got a lot of history. I found these in some old Nordic group, I remember this was like ExaVolts Finals and it was a really close match on HT vs you guys to take it to 3rd game but we failed 🥲

Also for context for anyone seeing this I was banned for chargebacks for a bit cus of lying on surveys for RT lmfao
600570_413696248682144_217425357_n.jpg.6fc0380ff4a6d9645839c62f0298a974.jpg479704_413696315348804_478012374_n.jpg.e187d9247c671359ca123081638227a6.jpg

Edited by mIKA-
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Pongik said:

Pongik

One of the best players in microvolts, for sure! You were a legend and u created a legendary clan.

Respect for you, nice to see you will be back 🙂

• Like 1
On 8/14/2023 at 5:30 AM, Radd said:

Raddwwddww, Radd

Was in some decent clans and played a lot of great games vs a lot of great players ;D

Used to make some edits also but I stopped doing it.

Dude I still have an old clip on my YT of some editing testing I named after you for whatever reason
image.png.8ece7f80572ae07a75a4aa3c4683316e.png

• Like 1

Cycnum here

Played competitive when I was much younger (13-14) with Nordic, BlackBox and mainly Forbidden for a couple of years. I've participated in most ExaVolts seasons and many other tournaments

I've always loved this game and I was very excited to randomly find out it's relaunching

See you in game

• Like 1

I was formerly known as "Avoided" and I was a relatively unknown player due to my limited English (mainly considering my age) back during the og MicroVolts era (2011-2013). I took a break around the time Surge was released, as gaming in general started getting a bit boring to me (until I encountered good old CSGO <3_<3).

I returned a few months before the game's closure in 2017 and ended up meeting with Hades, who was leading the clan of Forbidden at the time, the clan I then joined. Unfortunately, the game's death followed shortly after, so I began playing ToyHeroes (under many aliases this time - though the one that most know me for is "trace"), where I played for a good while, until they decided to quit organizing tournaments.

Edited by trace-_-

filipnoris02, FilipposV. i used to have videos on youtube but they have been deleted long time ago and i wish i could see them again to find old friends. Feel free to add me if you happen to remember me 😄

IGN: Goldenwolf
Clan(s): Exalted, and another one I forgot but would remember if it was mentioned probably.

I made Youtube videos, and then swapped to making different content when I stopped playing MV. I'll be rolling into this one though. But this thread is so old no one will notice. :^)

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Goddesswolfy said:

IGN: Goldenwolf
Clan(s): Exalted, and another one I forgot but would remember if it was mentioned probably.

I made Youtube videos, and then swapped to making different content when I stopped playing MV. I'll be rolling into this one though. But this thread is so old no one will notice. :^)

I remember watching your YT videos back then! My name was Boom/DaBigBoom I don't remember if you played EU or NA though, if it was EU we probably didn't know each other lol. Cool to see so many old names again, glad to see y'all are still around.

Had two accounts: WellKn0own & R0TY

I played on NA servers so not many people should know me. I used to play quite a lot with YukiNagato and a bunch of others. Started playing eventually in the EU servers and joined clans like Nordic or NewWave. I remember there was a community montage once and I was in it too lol

I recall all these familiar names! I also remember Shay, cautioN, Microprime, Whitebox, JD_X2R2, Mellaya, etc.

On 8/22/2023 at 6:06 AM, Wellyy said:

Had two accounts: WellKn0own & R0TY

I played on NA servers so not many people should know me. I used to play quite a lot with YukiNagato and a bunch of others. Started playing eventually in the EU servers and joined clans like Nordic or NewWave. I remember there was a community montage once and I was in it too lol

I recall all these familiar names! I also remember Shay, cautioN, Microprime, Whitebox, JD_X2R2, Mellaya, etc.

na on top

Edited by trace-_-

aDiDaS_xD and later on Spirit

used to play for BlackBox and Nordic, last clan I was at was Llamas in Pajamas

excited to see you all in the release!

No Microvolts / Microvolts Surge eu tinha três contas - Roock, BOBLINE e Zyzz... Na época'' jogava bem rs... Já tive em diversos clã... No MicroWars, participei também do BETA e joguei o após... era o MorE e BOBLINE... em sequencia, entrei somente com a BOBLINE. Estou ansioso por esta nova jornada!

On 8/3/2023 at 3:13 AM, Bre4KheadZ said:

Started with Br3aKheadZ, changed to Bre4KheadZ and i was also known as [MOD]IceTea.

Played in BlackBox, Forbidden, SpyRobots, Wonders, PowPepKillers, etc....

Had a lot of great moments from 2012 until 2014 !! 🙂 Kinda happy to had this game at my childhood 😄

A huge player if i remember 🙂

• Like 1