General Discussion

The problem of MVR

Meat

When i login at 10:00 in the morning and there is 1 zombie mode room and 1 eliminiation room and that continues till 13:00 you know there is a problem. 

Boring. There is so much content removed that there is nothing to play this game for.

I wan't to know why did the MVR decide to remove it all?

Im talking about modes, trade, weapons,upgrades, items, (coupon) shop, hammers singe wave rewards, boss battle rewards, arms race.

Like imagine all of the above would have been there as soon as the game was released on Steam.

All of those players new and old would have kept playing i guantee that 100%

I want an awnser from the developers.

Feel free to share this post with them.

We havn't had a single update related to gameplay since the release.

It were just RT capsule skins.

Sure MVR might be no P2W but guess what all these updates so far have proven you are money hungry and don't care about the development of the gameplay itself.

One the MVS did care about is to provide content for players at least.

Hopefully someone on the team gets to read this. Because the situation is dire already.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! This is nothing but facts , i haven't played since the beginning of November because i honestly just can't be asked to play for no reason... sure in the first month or two the simple fact that the game was back was enough but now.. nah.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Meat said:

When i login at 10:00 in the morning and there is 1 zombie mode room and 1 eliminiation room and that continues till 13:00 you know there is a problem. 

Boring. There is so much content removed that there is nothing to play this game for.

Im talking about modes, trade, weapons,upgrades, items, (coupon) shop, hammers singe wave rewards, boss battle rewards, arms race.

Like imagine all of the above would have been there as soon as the game was released on Steam.

Sure MVR might be no P2W but guess what all these updates so far have proven you are money hungry and don't care about the development of the gameplay itself.

Hopefully someone on the team gets to read this. Because the situation is dire 

15 hours ago, Meat said:

Hopefully someone on the team gets to read this. Because the situation is dire already.

This game is dead, so sad..

55 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

Yeah EU server start die..

The peak of the day was only 12 or 11 room.

EU is probably the only server with the most players. SA is looking like NA now last time I've check, which was a week and a half ago.

its ok guys , in tomorrows update they are fixing missions, that's the main issue of the game..... i really hope there will be 0 rooms soon in the game so these Devs can finally open their eyes and stop being so damn stubborn and start to fix what really needs to be fixed.

I played for around 3 weeks and rn I don't have any reason to log-in anymore.

Once you have already upgraded weapons/clothes there isn't much to do since:

• We don't have objectives/missions with relevant rewards;
  • You don't get MP in matches to buy new cosmetics;
  • The log-in rewards are trash;

I even made a new account to give the MP capsule a try but the fun didn't last long, each day the number of rooms shrinks.

If you're not giving us MP by playing casually at least do it by weekly events that estimulate the comunity like splatoon does.

Also, when I was 15 I had a lot of spare time for this game. I doubt someone will priorize Microvolts and spend money on it nowadays when Sony/Microsoft have cheap services where you can play many AAA games and Nintendo have the cheapest console in the market with lots of great games. Look at the RT prices, a Switch Lite is like 170 capsule spins. Around 5 items? clownery, I doubt we get to see this game's first bday

• Like 1

I know the problem is that they have limited capsules, so they don't want you to get it easily , I don't even care to discuss it

Edited by Joe