General Discussion

Just a question for you all

MrPieman

Hey everyone!
I just want to know if you like this idea:

-Putting an item in the shop. That item can change the weapon type of your weapon.

I thought of this because I have some capsule seasonal weapons that I would like to change its Type because I now play a bit different than before.
What's your opinion on this?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Hey everyone!
I just want to know if you like this idea:

-Putting an item in the shop. That item can change the weapon type of your weapon.

I thought of this because I have some capsule seasonal weapons that I would like to change its Type because I now play a bit different than before.
What's your opinion on this?

A B C is the very thing that ruins this game. They are just skins and make it boring. Every single item needs to have unique stats.

Doesnt matter if one is stronger than the other aslong it doesnt cross the line of being broken. 

Whats the point of A B C if 99% of people use one type in particular because it is broken?

Can you imagine we went from a shooter with about 300 different weapons/ stats to 1

It's a joke. Things are boring stats and appearance wise

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Meat said:

A B C is the very thing that ruins this game. They are just skins and make it boring. Every single item needs to have unique stats.

Doesnt matter if one is stronger than the other aslong it doesnt cross the line of being broken. 

Whats the point of A B C if 99% of people use one type in particular because it is broken?

Can you imagine we went from a shooter with about 300 different weapons/ stats to 1

i agree with Meat here, they should balance them all out so we can use all types not only one. Its normal for people to choose the one thats broken, that will always happen.

But i dont get the type A B C they did, it was already a thing before in the old game, we always had one gun with more power , one with more reload speed and one with firing rate - Pocket rocket, Pound , Mimic - for example.

Yet even though the old game was not balanced people kept using whatever they wanted and could got away with that, here... not so much.

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

i agree with Meat here, they should balance them all out so we can use all types not only one. Its normal for people to choose the one thats broken, that will always happen.

But i dont get the type A B C they did, it was already a thing before in the old game, we always had one gun with more power , one with more reload speed and one with firing rate - Pocket rocket, Pound , Mimic - for example.

Yet even though the old game was not balanced people kept using whatever they wanted and could got away with that, here... not so much.

No, they just need to delete this A B C type thing. 

• Like 2

When a balance patch occurs, I think this is going to be a necessary item. Being able to change the variant you initially chose or received would be great. Especially when the balance between weapon types is more even, if you want to switch between variants at the cost of MP or RT (I think there should be two options), you definitely should be able to.

• Like 1
On 12/6/2023 at 9:00 AM, Meat said:

The weapon class concept could work, but weapons need more balancing. I don't mind having 3-4 stats for all weapons, but I do agree it's boring when everyone uses the same class. Rifle imo is the only weapon that has an okay balancing, the rest of the weapons all have a clear superior class which kinda defeats the purpose of weapon classes imo.