General Discussion

After playing 122 levels

Meat

I am impressed. The game isn't that horrible as i expected, but still i believe there is something missing.

I do not like the RNG on sniper. Its really mind boggeling how a upgraded sniper on power sometimes oneshots a tank on the body and sometimes it doesnt. It luck dependend (which is worse than pay to win if you ask me).

Also give grenades accesiories at least +3 grenades. It's really easy to use up 4 grenades.

Eventhough ABC isn't that horrible can the weapons released from now on get better stats? We had this talk too many times but it's really boring that every player chooses the same weapons every time:

Melee: C

Rifle: C

Shotgun: C

Sniper: D

Gatling: C

Bazooka: C

Grenade: A

EVERYONE has this loadout, and its boring. Logically everyone chooses the best weapons, but that how it will always be. Its called natural selection at its finest.

it doesnt matter if its free to play if everyone picks the strongest items. Might aswell add some diversity into the mix. 

You could make seporate game modes where only ABC weapons are allowed. And the rest of the rooms are all weapons allowed. Problem solved. Now players can enjoy free to play balanced and pay to win chaotic fun. All players happy.

I like the replay system, but why can i only look back my 9 most recent games? And why cant i download them directly after pushing the watch button? It would be a big help.

Upgrade system is kinda crap. Players should strive to grind to make their weapons level 9. Also bring back the red bullets/ rockets at level 7 and glow at level 9. It made things special.

Give Simon a costume. Since the release he didnt have a singe one. And no the one in shop for 90 euros (LMAO) doesnt count.

EDIT: MP per game 500 or so. 

Edited by Meat
  • Like 4

I really hope they take a page out of old Microvolts and learn from it, just not the P2W page.

Edited by Doll
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Doll said:

I really hope they take a page out of old Microvolts and learn from it, just not the P2W page.

umm ...I was obviously very excited when I read a message board of an old MV

tbf i play with
mellee:a
riffle:b
shotgun:b
sniper:b
no
bazooka:c
grenade:c

and i was a full tank player but got tilted after 20 sniper shots that didnt 1 shot but i'd die from 1 bazooka so i became a tank user as well sadly

2 hours ago, SweatyGengar said:

tbf i play with
mellee:a
riffle:b
shotgun:b
sniper:b
no
bazooka:c
grenade:c

and i was a full tank player but got tilted after 20 sniper shots that didnt 1 shot but i'd die from 1 bazooka so i became a tank user as well sadly

Gatling: NO was the best!

I got 0 mg kills and will be like that for ever, f* the mg missions!

• Like 1
Just now, j0hNESY said:

Gatling: NO was the best!

I got 0 mg kills and will be like that for ever, f* the mg missions!

I wanted to to the same, but after being killed 15 times from the same player with Mg, i killed him back with it so my counter is at 1 sadly.

Just now, Davi said:

I wanted to to the same, but after being killed 15 times from the same player with Mg, i killed him back with it so my counter is at 1 sadly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

85vS.gif

As a new player in this game the leveling feels way too fast.. I know that they want to give out MP through this system but the exp requirement is way too low.. I'm already level 100 but I'm still new and not good at the game, which makes me feel bad and out of place tbh.. they should put up the exp needed and give out MP after matches instead.. would make the grind much more pleasing and level would actually matter.

(Idea I had is giving out those glows on weapons with specific levels. Maybe even with kill achievements for every single weapon.)

They should really work on the diversity of the stats.. since even I kinda realised that most use the same types.. maybe give more up and downsides to loadouts so maybe some people find another playstyle to be better for them.

Another casual thing I thought about is adding the old modes.. + more ammo in single weapon modes. Would make for a fun and casual time in the game..

Some other thing.. I noticed how hard it is for new people.. they missed the chance of adding a beginner channel on launch. Now it will be pretty difficult to get some people who randomly see the game into it.. It was easier when there was a huge wave of players coming.. now its almost impossible since I can really feel for people that come out of the game with like 4-25(like me ATM. That's why I feel weird being level 100+).

But hey.. just the opinion of a new guy. Maybe experienced players know it better. ^^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Serphinious said:

As a new player in this game the leveling feels way too fast.. I know that they want to give out MP through this system but the exp requirement is way too low.. I'm already level 100 but I'm still new and not good at the game, which makes me feel bad and out of place tbh.. they should put up the exp needed and give out MP after matches instead.. would make the grind much more pleasing and level would actually matter.

(Idea I had is giving out those glows on weapons with specific levels. Maybe even with kill achievements for every single weapon.)

They should really work on the diversity of the stats.. since even I kinda realised that most use the same types.. maybe give more up and downsides to loadouts so maybe some people find another playstyle to be better for them.

Another casual thing I thought about is adding the old modes.. + more ammo in single weapon modes. Would make for a fun and casual time in the game..

Some other thing.. I noticed how hard it is for new people.. they missed the chance of adding a beginner channel on launch. Now it will be pretty difficult to get some people who randomly see the game into it.. It was easier when there was a huge wave of players coming.. now its almost impossible since I can really feel for people that come out of the game with like 4-25(like me ATM. That's why I feel weird being level 100+).

But hey.. just the opinion of a new guy. Maybe experienced players know it better. ^^

Opinions are welcome from everyone, give always your opinion thats why we have a forum!

13 hours ago, Meat said:

I am impressed. The game isn't that horrible as i expected, but still i believe there is something missing.

I do not like the RNG on sniper. Its really mind boggeling how a upgraded sniper on power sometimes oneshots a tank on the body and sometimes it doesnt. It luck dependend (which is worse than pay to win if you ask me).

Also give grenades accesiories at least +3 grenades. It's really easy to use up 4 grenades.

Eventhough ABC isn't that horrible can the weapons released from now on get better stats? We had this talk too many times but it's really boring that every player chooses the same weapons every time:

Melee: C

Rifle: C

Shotgun: C

Sniper: D

Gatling: C

Bazooka: C

Grenade: A

EVERYONE has this loadout, and its boring. Logically everyone chooses the best weapons, but that how it will always be. Its called natural selection at its finest.

it doesnt matter if its free to play if everyone picks the strongest items. Might aswell add some diversity into the mix. 

You could make seporate game modes where only ABC weapons are allowed. And the rest of the rooms are all weapons allowed. Problem solved. Now players can enjoy free to play balanced and pay to win chaotic fun. All players happy.

I like the replay system, but why can i only look back my 9 most recent games? And why cant i download them directly after pushing the watch button? It would be a big help.

Upgrade system is kinda crap. Players should strive to grind to make their weapons level 9. Also bring back the red bullets/ rockets at level 7 and glow at level 9. It made things special.

Give Simon a costume. Since the release he didnt have a singe one. And no the one in shop for 90 euros (LMAO) doesnt count.

EDIT: MP per game 500 or so. 

Spot on , i agree with everything except the accessories part with extra bullets for nades ande bazooka, i truly believe they removed them in order to reduce the spamm which is great imo.
Also the upgrade system is very crap indeed, seems to basic to me. But also, i would honestly go for the 9 level upgrade but it might be difficult to balance the weapons that way, the only way to do i see is to divide the current upgrade stats to 9 and make it that way. I would honestly just upgrade like a maniac for the weapons effect 😄

And yes, the thing we all want a is a MUST its the MP per room so we can go nuts on the capsule , upgrades, shop, etc. The time in game should be rewarded with MP in my opinion.

• Like 1

During the last beta I told them everything they needed to know about weapon balancing and gave them the exact information on which types that needed to change, and what specific changes they needed. I also told them to release the game under Early Access, so not everyone  goes in and goes: Oh the game is out? Uh, this is shit I'm not coming back. Instead of, Oh it's early access? I guess it's not too bad for an unfinished product!

Also for weapon balancing: Rifle type A needs slightly increased firing rate + accuracy and rifle type B needs a full remake since it feels horrible to use.
Shotguns type B and C are fine, but type A is completely useless and needs to be automated with an increased power or to be fully remade into a new idea. Maybe 2 slow shots but heavy dealing like the old Driver as an example.
Snipers are actually pretty balanced, I think snipers shouldn't always 1 hit, not in the stomach, however, type A shouldn't one hit a full tank in the head, but type D/B Should 1 hit a full tank in the head, the snipers are all supposed to have different uses. Type A is agile and useable in most situations and positions, but it doesn't have enough power to 1 hit a player. Type C has more ammo, does a lot of damage, and is easily burstable with. Type D/B is slower, better for a campy/defensive playstyle and and will most likely 1 shot shots if upgraded on power and the enemy has 320 tank or lower, any higher needs to be a headshot, which is balanced. They managed to approach snipers very well.
Type A Gatling is pretty bad not going to lie, I've barely used it, Type B is way too powerful, agile and accurate for the firing rate and warm up speed it has and type C just has way too much power.
All rockets deal way too much damage and has way too high blast radius.
Grenades are pretty much in a similar boat to rockets, except type A has a way too short explosion timer for the high blast radius and damage it has, it's impossible to dodge or outplay those little bastards. I haven't even used any of the other grenades because it's so overpowered.
Also speed makes you way too fast.
As for melee changes, I don't play melee so I'll leave that to the melee players, however Type A melee doesn't have enough run speed to actually make me want to use it instead of type C, which ends up having more uses in all weapons than type A in my opinion.