General Discussion

Weapon Color

vogsty

I think the weapon balancing system is ok, nothing needs to be changed. Now what you need in the game is to upgrade the weapons, changing their color as they improve.
From what I remember, each weapon had up to level 9, I believe that if we implemented a style of weapon mastery to progress without affecting the gameplay, just the aesthetics, it would be perfect in my opinion, for example:

Rifle level 1 100 kills
Rifle level 2 200 kills

Rifle level 3 350 kills...
this with each rifle or weapon that you want to improve... and let's say that to make it more difficult from level 5 would be counting headshots?

Rifle level 6 50 headshots

Rifle level 9 300 headshots...

however, there are players who could create rooms to farm this with a colleague. I believe that if they counted mastery after having 6 players in the room it would be valid.

I believe everyone misses the gun shooting in another color.

It's just an idea, I hope it can be strengthened here.

Traduzido do google 😚

1c.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello,

i personally believe that although the upgrades modify the weapon's stats, it won't be a problem since everyone can reach the same level.

It's very different from the previous system we all know about, such as ADVs, which had way better stats than the classic ones (both at lvl 0).

Of course, if upgrade levels get increased to 5 or 9, the improvement in terms of numbers must be lifted and re-balanced.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Davi said:

Hello,

i personally believe that although the upgrades modify the weapon's stats, it won't be a problem since everyone can reach the same level.

It's very different from the previous system we all know about, such as ADVs, which had way better stats than the classic ones (both at lvl 0).

Of course, if upgrade levels get increased to 5 or 9, the improvement in terms of numbers must be lifted and re-balanced.

Instead of reusing the old level up concept, just add in a new tuning system, called "Customize" that lets you freely choose what to use. They could even add in a farmable third Currency we use to unlock or switch these Cosmetics. Giving people a reason to farm, grind or play the game more actively. Which will also in the long run, keep the game more alive.

• Like 2