General Discussion

How this game can be trend ?

Baran01

(1)* What is the chance to make this game trend? 

(2)*How do we get new players to keep playing?

(3)*  What do you think of the system of selling “housing” through the Steam Shop?  Like CS:GO, I think this will solve the problem of item overflow,

(4)*and for me as an MP player, how can I be motivated to play to get things?  It is impossible without paying RT, and this is what causes boredom

The went one step forward (removed P2W) and five steps back (removed many great features that already existed in Surge).

And all versions of Microvolts have been far behind modern shooters that have working matchmaking, autobalance, votekick systems that eliminate games where it's just 8 level 100 players vs 8 level 10 players.

All of the single-weapon game modes have been broken ever since Surge heavily reduced the amount of ammo weapons have, and they never bothered to fix it for this version of MV... one of my favorite game modes.

Surge already had low-level-only servers too, which they didn't keep for some reason. Why???

16 hours ago, Baran01 said:

(3)*  What do you think of the system of selling “housing” through the Steam Shop?  Like CS:GO, I think this will solve the problem of item overflow,

(4)*and for me as an MP player, how can I be motivated to play to get things?  It is impossible without paying RT, and this is what causes boredom

1: Unless pewdiepie starts playing the game; it won't.
Best thing they can do is invest in advertisements and sponsors, while fixing up the decade old issues.

2: Best we can do as players is try to be nice and teach players that are obviously new to the game. Aside from this, its all in the company's hands.

3: CSGO has hundreds if not thousands of skins including but not limited to the diversity of quality of wear, stickers and stattrack.
Microvolts does not. 
Implementing this system would just create a value problem with MP and RT. 
Most people would just buy the skin outright rather than roll the capsule machine, and as a company they stand to gain almost nothing from this.

4. You aren't. Best advice I can give is save all the MP you ever get and only buy cosmetics you really want. Don't roll on limited capsules unless you somehow find one with less than 30 items and it still has an A item.

19 hours ago, Baran01 said:

(1)As long as no bit youtuber suddenly mains this game it will never be. Solely for the fact that the graphics are pretty old. 

Keeping it alive with some thousand of players would be enough.. they would need to actually start fixing things and advertise the game more.

(2)Game wise:

- More tutorials

- Improved A.I Battle(current bots are a joke)

Community wise:

- experienced players helping the new people to get used to the game without just straight up farming them 24/7

- self-made tutorials on YouTube

- being as nice as possible.. toxicity kills the playercount

(3) Sounds okayish.. tho I don't have a plan on how abusable it is or not

(4) - MP after matches

- lowered prices for clothing/limited capsules

- more variety in the shop for MP users

- perhaps more MP on level up