General Discussion

Level Icons after 200+ . . .

Pandora

Basically, the prestige is not into the icons itself, but into the numbers.

I don't like this concept, if i've to be honest.

• Like 5

Yeah uhm... Besides the fact it's going to be impossible for anyone to even reach past like 400, the level icons aren't unique enough to even want to grind personally. This needs some work lol

• Like 3

I think they should make it customizable and keep only the number, like in League of Legends: you get a border for each level milestone you achieve, and you are free to choose which one you want to use.

• Like 2

It's so optimized that it's simple and easy to understand because leveling up isn't as difficult as it was back then, and there are more levels ,ย level 999 seems best

Edited by QN_Khai
2 hours ago, BioWarz said:

Agree with what everyone said except for QN_Khai (no offense)

It's simple because it looks more user friendly because it's easy to level up (it says you don't need to be a pro to play this game) except 201 or more squares look terrible to 300 .
Instead of racking their brains to think about how to make icons from level 1 to level 999, they saved time (which can be said to be able to develop in the long term).

2 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

It's simple because it looks more user friendly because it's easy to level up (it says you don't need to be a pro to play this game) except 201 or more squares look terrible to 300 .
Instead of racking their brains to think about how to make icons from level 1 to level 999, they saved time (which can be said to be able to develop in the long term).

ย 

I mean yea it does make it a lot easier to, at the very least, differentiate icons and save time. However it's really not so difficult to add some pizzazz or creative design that can be replicated in all the icon shapes. Such as adding a smaller square inside the larger square to give it a more 3d effect. What makes the new icons especially bad is how awful the image quality of the icons are. Improving that would be a great step in the right direction to make MVR a lot more visually appealing and refined

I dont know what to think.

ย 

The icons for high high level are not "that bad" but will be impossible to get there so they will not serve in anything.

ย 

Level 300+ icon are finally better but not great and not the old ones.

ย 

Well... i really dont know what to think about this, my brain is lost right now.

Omw to level 900 where my lvl doesn't look like trash!

ย 

I don't mind the leveling system, but it arrive with bugs and leo expected us to go to lvl 1000+ (confirmed to be infinite), meanwhile lvling up from 139 to 140 already takes 25k XP, there is no way anyone will reach lvl 500 in MVR lifetime.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gwnMarty said:

there is no way anyone will reach lvl 500 in MVR lifetime.

Give it a few months, or at best 1 year, some guy will reach it.

4 hours ago, PINGO PONGO said:

ye... no, lv170 rn,ย and they playย a lot

I am level 152 and i can tell you they play a lot indeed, but most importantly optimal but fun gamemodes.

I feel like the icons didn't receive any love...
ย 

They're just shapes with a color gradient. The old icons had some lines and depth to them.

๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŸจ๐Ÿ”ท

1 hour ago, vav said:

I feel like the icons didn't receive any love...
ย 

They're just shapes with a color gradient. The old icons had some lines and depth to them.

๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŸจ๐Ÿ”ท

yea like cmon, they have someone doing great jobs with the capsules but u can have good icons? cmon

Edited by PINGO PONGO
  • Like 1