General Discussion

Necessary changes ⭐

Greetings and salutations,

Today, I need your attention to discuss few concerns that might require immediate actions.

MVR state

I'm not sure how you managed to do that, but Microvolts is way less competitive than it used to be. And currently there's no reason for someone to spend hours playing it after reaching level 100 and acquiring a full gear of maxed out weapons.

Since none of the current Managers, admins have ever played Microvolts before, allow me to tell you what it was all about.

• Levels

Back in the old days, account levels had a meaningful meaning. Anyone with level higher than 60 could've be identified as a war master. But now it is just a number that doesn't reflect how much skill or time this player has acquired/spent through the journey from level 0.

Before it is too late, I ask that you apply a new ratio and lower account levels. Basically, anyone who has reached level 100 should be level 15 or anything around that.

• Upgrades

You slowed down the gameplay by altering the weapon stats, but you haven't fully considered the consequences of such act.

Where's the fun maxing out entire collection of weapons in a single day?

For a start, allow us to upgrade weapons at least three times instead of one.

• Weapons

Can we have an additional weapon category? Perhaps a hybrid type that is in-between class A and C.
We used to have a massive collection of weapons to choose from.

• MicroPoints

Bonus rewards should be distributed based on daily or weekly objectives.
There always has to be a passive way to gain micro-points. Considering my previous proposition regarding the game levels, it will be necessary to reward players with MP after each match.

• Beginner channels

Only one of Europe's channels is in use. Other channels are only consuming resources. 
Apply a simple filtering logic and make use of those extra channels.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Yeah they really done did the pooch with this release and as time marches forward were going to see more people complain about the game as the nostalgia high wears off. What you said here is right on point, things just feel all messed up.

Leveling is too fast so fixing that isnt a difficult thing, just slow everything down by a few magnitudes of the sun since now what used to be a bit of an indication that someone at the very least knew what they were doing is gone its just a number next to your name.

Upgrading your gear needs a change, having more levels would be great but implementing it in a way that the first upgrade gives all of the stat boost to the stat you picked and later levels small boosts to the others would be fair. Afterwords you could even takle upgrades that are more cosmetical in nature and even a small test, imagine that you have to complete a challenge of doing x ammount of damage to aquire mastery over a weapon and unlock a cool cosmetical glow, people would feel pride in doing this and give people more reasons to play the game.

More weapon types is a need and changing the stats of the already existing ones too since melee run speeds only goes to 550 and thats after you upgrade it in run speed. They tried to slow the game down without noticing that the game never needed any slowing down. Also im pretty sure all of you have noticed that a meta is already in place and that pretty much everyone is using the same few weapons so more reason to add new ones and buff the weapons people arent using right now.

Rest of your point i wont go much into because i have nothing meaningfull to add.

12 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

I'm pretty sure all of you have noticed that a meta is already in place and that pretty much everyone is using the same few weapons so more reason to add new ones and buff the weapons people arent using right now.

Indeed, almost everyone is using the same category of weapons. Thanks for highlighting that!

22 hours ago, 007 said:

• Beginner channels

Only one of Europe's channels is in use. Other channels are only consuming resources. 

Not only Europe, but also in South East Asia. 

There's nothing inherently wrong with everyone using the same weapon type. Most shooter games develop in this way or are intentionally built in this way. Valorant, Counter Strike, etc all have only few weapons being used 99% of the time. And it would be 100% if you always had money to buy them.

That's the reason you got weapon skins, that's your expression of uniqueness.

Old MV wasn't that much different, everyone still used the best weapons, Gold Rifle, Potato Prime, Zeus etc

For MP weapons there was even less diversity, everyone used exact same loadouts, Hammer, Pepper, KW, Sea Eagle etc

Current state of things let's you use Skins for some weapons you never could use on Surge, just because they were shit. Imagine how many people would like to use their Duke for example, but you just couldn't cus it was shit.

This isn't problematic it's just how it is. Weapons shouldn't be forcefully made good or bad, they should offer different ways to play the game. If someone wants a slow shooting rifle that does a lot of damage they should have the option to do so, but that rifle shouldn't necessarily be -ALWAYS GOOD-, where it's usable in every situation and for every type of gameplay. This kind of balance is impossible, without every weapon being identical.

Edited by mIKA-
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, mIKA- said:

There's nothing inherently wrong with everyone using the same weapon type. Most shooter games develop in this way or are intentionally built in this way. Valorant, Counter Strike, etc all have only few weapons being used 99% of the time. And it would be 100% if you always had money to buy them.

That's the reason you got weapon skins, that's your expression of uniqueness.

Old MV wasn't that much different, everyone still used the best weapons, Gold Rifle, Potato Prime, Zeus etc

For MP weapons there was even less diversity, everyone used exact same loadouts, Hammer, Pepper, KW, Sea Eagle etc

Current state of things let's you use Skins for some weapons you never could use on Surge, just because they were shit. Imagine how many people would like to use their Duke for example, but you just couldn't cus it was shit.

This isn't problematic it's just how it is. Weapons shouldn't be forcefully made good or bad, they should offer different ways to play the game. If someone wants a slow shooting rifle that does a lot of damage they should have the option to do so, but that rifle shouldn't necessarily be -ALWAYS GOOD-, where it's usable in every situation and for every type of gameplay. This kind of balance is impossible, without every weapon being identical.

Bruv i see your point but...MV isn't Valorant or CS:GO, the game had progression my man, i'm telling you this for the 100th time. You had to work for something, to upgrade your weapons, to get better gear. It's a MMO, for Christ sake. And saying that every1 played the same weapons back then, you must be smoking. Diversity was mad crazy back then, you never knew what weapons the enemy is gonna have. I told you this before, the way u want the game to be, its a game that literally gets boring in 3 days friend. Ask this to anybody else. 

7 minutes ago, Valeu said:

Bruv i see your point but...MV isn't Valorant or CS:GO, the game had progression my man, i'm telling you this for the 100th time. You had to work for something, to upgrade your weapons, to get better gear. It's a MMO, for Christ sake. And saying that every1 played the same weapons back then, you must be smoking. Diversity was mad crazy back then, you never knew what weapons the enemy is gonna have. I told you this before, the way u want the game to be, its a game that literally gets boring in 3 days friend. Ask this to anybody else. 

Only reason you never knew what weapons someone would have is because they couldn't spend money to get what they wanted. This is not diversity, this is just bad game design.

If everyone had access to every weapon, everyone would've used the same thing.

Also this game is not an MMO, or anything close to an MMO. And progression in this sense was never the point of this game. This is your run of the mill lobby shooter from 2010s.

All these systems you like were added to milk as much money as they could when game already declined.

So first and foremost it's a shooter. Every other system they added later was made to create sense of inequality and make you spend money that just contributed to the game dying and becoming worse.

• Like 1

Also I just wanna add onto this that, besides melee players, the only people who stuck playing the game played almost exclusively CSD. Without engaging in any of the systems you think make the game good.

These players didn't play the game for progression, they just play for fun gameplay, and all these progression systems detracted from the experience. All of these things you advocate for are what made people turned off from the game.

7 minutes ago, mIKA- said:

Only reason you never knew what weapons someone would have is because they couldn't spend money to get what they wanted. This is not diversity, this is just bad game design.

If everyone had access to every weapon, everyone would've used the same thing.

Also this game is not an MMO, or anything close to an MMO. And progression in this sense was never the point of this game. This is your run of the mill lobby shooter from 2010s.

All these systems you like were added to milk as much money as they could when game already declined.

So first and foremost it's a shooter. Every other system they added later was made to create sense of inequality and make you spend money that just contributed to the game dying and becoming worse.

nah bro i think u just wanna argue for the sake of it, or just trolling idk. It's literally a shooter MMO, its in the game's description. But ok, im not gonna go any further. I understand that you are happy with the state if the game right now, every1 has the same weapons, every1 looks the same, pretty fun gameplay what can i say. gg, enjoy the game

I agree with you, with your points.

I think the most important thing to change asap is the level icons and the level up system cus its the most easy and fast one to do. (and clan icons would be great to)

Than i think that rank and cw would be the next step. We play the game to be the top 1 in everything like the good old days. We play the game to see our name on the top, our clan name on the top list to. Most of us play the game not just for fun.

Old MV u battle for your level, for the little icon that said so much about your account, your skill level or your dedicatioon to de game and now anyone can be level 100 e some hours even with the lowest KD in the world.

Lets make MV great again. The comunity can do that, i believe!

I also totally agree. The Level System is very bad compared to the old one. Once youve reached Lv100 you can not even get more MP.
They need to change this asap.

3 minutes ago, olley said:

I also totally agree. The Level System is very bad compared to the old one. Once youve reached Lv100 you can not even get more MP.
They need to change this asap.

Yeah, the MP problem is so stupid. I think that all of us want the "hard" level up system back and the MP gained for each game.

They dont need to reset accounts or KD, just the level. I think that a prefer erevyone again at lvl 0 and hard system back.

On 9/10/2023 at 10:19 AM, 007 said:

Greetings and salutations,

Today, I need your attention to discuss few concerns that might require immediate actions.

MVR state

I'm not sure how you managed to do that, but Microvolts is way less competitive than it used to be. And currently there's no reason for someone to spend hours playing it after reaching level 100 and acquiring a full gear of maxed out weapons.

Since none of the current Managers, admins have ever played Microvolts before, allow me to tell you what it was all about.

• Levels

Back in the old days, account levels had a meaningful meaning. Anyone with level higher than 60 could've be identified as a war master. But now it is just a number that doesn't reflect how much skill or time this player has acquired/spent through the journey from level 0.

Before it is too late, I ask that you apply a new ratio and lower account levels. Basically, anyone who has reached level 100 should be level 15 or anything around that.

• Upgrades

You slowed down the gameplay by altering the weapon stats, but you haven't fully considered the consequences of such act.

Where's the fun maxing out entire collection of weapons in a single day?

For a start, allow us to upgrade weapons at least three times instead of one.

• Weapons

Can we have an additional weapon category? Perhaps a hybrid type that is in-between class A and C.
We used to have a massive collection of weapons to choose from.

• MicroPoints

Bonus rewards should be distributed based on daily or weekly objectives.
There always has to be a passive way to gain micro-points. Considering my previous proposition regarding the game levels, it will be necessary to reward players with MP after each match.

• Beginner channels

57 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Yeah, the MP problem is so stupid. I think that all of us want the "hard" level up system back and the MP gained for each game.

They dont need to reset accounts or KD, just the level. I think that a prefer erevyone again at lvl 0 and hard system back.

hmm I mean for me it would be fine if they reset all levels but they could just add all of your exp to a new level system so if it would be the old level system all level 100 players would be level 10-20 or so.

they just have to give us a reason to grind. 

also the old upgrade system was way better. now that the game isnt p2w anymore the old upgrade system would fit so good rn.

Edited by olley
58 minutes ago, olley said:

hmm I mean for me it would be fine if they reset all levels but they could just add all of your exp to a new level system so if it would be the old level system all level 100 players would be level 10-20 or so.

they just have to give us a reason to grind. 

also the old upgrade system was way better. now that the game isnt p2w anymore the old upgrade system would fit so good rn.

Yeah, thats correct and would be great to if they just add the exp that you already gain. But the main thing is: please fix the level system! Mv its about grind, being better than other and have fun with friends and rn with are stuck..

I think we can have de 5 lvl back, i dont like very much the 9 lvls but is still better than 1 for sure!