General Discussion

CLANS AND WHAT WE WANT

鱼 腥 汤

Do we want Clan's to be a part of the game again?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want access to Clan Icons, Clan Chat and Clan Wars in game?

• Yes
    • No

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say this. 
Please, Please bring back Visible Clan Icons In Game, As well as the Clan Chats and Clan Wars. This is so important for creating a community and to differentiates the different Clans and Communities from each others. 

So I ask you who see this, please vote on this strawpoll, let's put some attention on this and make a change!

• Like 9

I'm pretty sure they will in the future, keep in mind game has only been out for a day so they have other stuff that they need to fix first like any sort of glitches or system errors 🙂

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Uzyz said:

I'm pretty sure they will in the future, keep in mind game has only been out for a day so they have other stuff that they need to fix first like any sort of glitches or system errors 

Indeed, that's why I recommended them to release the game under a "Early Access" Title, to no success. So much missing for the beta, but this is a huge part of the game. Clans are what make the game itself and they haven't made any statements on it previously. Better bring attention to it as fast as possible.

4 hours ago, Uzyz said:

I'm pretty sure they will in the future, keep in mind game has only been out for a day so they have other stuff that they need to fix first like any sort of glitches or system errors 🙂

Sadly they rushed from Closed Beta to full release...

23 hours ago, Lilly732 said:

Sadly they rushed from Closed Beta to full release...

Rushed? Man they bought it in 2017. Its 2023. Is this all we get?

25 minutes ago, Valeu said:

Rushed? Man they bought it in 2017. Its 2023. Is this all we get?

i mean in terms of Closed Beta 1.0-3.0 and there was no Open Beta.

Hello

Have a little patience, microvolts is still developing to improve day after day, I am sure that over time many good things will come that you will like, for now enjoy and let's wait for an update

Greetings

I wanted especially the clan chat, I have created a clan to easily chat between friends instead of whispering one at a time. Hopefully they will add those features soon.

• Like 1
On 9/15/2023 at 6:17 PM, Gabi said:

I wanted especially the clan chat, I have created a clan to easily chat between friends instead of whispering one at a time. Hopefully they will add those features soon.

Yeah fr, Clans are such a huge part of this game, it's really been heart breaking to not see them be a part of the release and current state of the game 😞