General Discussion

Is it worth the wait?

Astera

Hello all, 

Not sure how to put this but here I go.

It's been years or more like forever that this game has yet to be released, for love of God what are they tryna do? Are they waiting for LOVE OF GOD atleast release a playable version of old MV with a label "Beta" on it and we will be more than happy to play that or hell even play it forever in the way it is. Atleast this way you know if you got any returning players or smth idk.

I understand they have other issues too but c'mon even a counterfeit version of the same game is still around which is still having horrible community but yet still running.

I miss both the game and the people I met there, it's been soo long I even forgot their names ;-;

• Like 2

Honestly its hard to say if its going to be worth the wait or not, this is one of those times that only once it comes out well know for sure. However the good thing about waiting for this game is that it doesnt prevent you from doing other things. Give deep rock galactic a try.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Honestly its hard to say if its going to be worth the wait or not, this is one of those times that only once it comes out well know for sure. However the good thing about waiting for this game is that it doesnt prevent you from doing other things. Give deep rock galactic a try.

Ahh dude been awhile, I see you're still here helping the community since that day. 

Well it is true, but sheesh there's already 2 private server of this game and there's an another one coming up ( I can't tell the name, don't ask pls) and an another release soon this year. I really hope masangsoft is doing their best on this.

34 minutes ago, gopro said:

Any official discord link?

still nothing yet 

41 minutes ago, gopro said:

where can I get updates on the game from an official source?

here on this forum, News & Game Updates tab

Edited by Onybaku
13 hours ago, Astera said:

Hello all, 

Not sure how to put this but here I go.

It's been years or more like forever that this game has yet to be released, for love of God what are they tryna do? Are they waiting for LOVE OF GOD atleast release a playable version of old MV with a label "Beta" on it and we will be more than happy to play that or hell even play it forever in the way it is. Atleast this way you know if you got any returning players or smth idk.

I understand they have other issues too but c'mon even a counterfeit version of the same game is still around which is still having horrible community but yet still running.

I miss both the game and the people I met there, it's been soo long I even forgot their names ;-;

My best suggestion is just to consider this game right now as a second thought, just prioritise another game, or do something else, just log in in the forum every once in a while, if you are going to look into everyday, you will get disappointed... thats my best suggestion right now, of course until something happens

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

My best suggestion is just to consider this game right now as a second thought, just prioritise another game, or do something else, just log in in the forum every once in a while, if you are going to look into everyday, you will get disappointed... thats my best suggestion right now, of course until something happens

Yeah ure right, it is kind of disappointing to be here. 

Well thanks for the reply ^^

1 hour ago, gopro said:

where can I get updates on the game from an official source?

They said the game is under development with better mechanics and as you know this is a new company so they're probably tryna give us new experience or better, atleast that's what I hope.. 

I'm sorry about your friends 😞 I imagine that many others also feel the same way you do too, not being able to remember and catch up with their friends-

I do agree that we should have at least SOMETHING right about now, I personally just wish they could be more communicative with us (well, at least). I hope you end up catching up with your friends if they're still hanging around the community, or maybe that you'll meet new cool people while you're here!

I would tell you to have some hope in them, but I think the best option is: Don't feel too anxious/hyped up about it, enjoy other things and have a good time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

I'm sorry about your friends 😞 I imagine that many others also feel the same way you do too, not being able to remember and catch up with their friends-

I do agree that we should have at least SOMETHING right about now, I personally just wish they could be more communicative with us (well, at least). I hope you end up catching up with your friends if they're still hanging around the community, or maybe that you'll meet new cool people while you're here!

I would tell you to have some hope in them, but I think the best option is: Don't feel too anxious/hyped up about it, enjoy other things and have a good time.

Hey thanks for replying ^^

I sure do wish they do be a little transparent about their work and development situations.. 

Also no, unfortunately I haven't seen any of my old friends here.. and I sincerely hope to meet every one of them here. I love them all 💕  far the only person I know from old MV is desafinado56 and I'm scared of his play style in zombie mode so we mostly fight lol

27 minutes ago, Astera said:

Hey thanks for replying ^^

I sure do wish they do be a little transparent about their work and development situations.. 

Also no, unfortunately I haven't seen any of my old friends here.. and I sincerely hope to meet every one of them here. I love them all 💕  far the only person I know from old MV is desafinado56 and I'm scared of his play style in zombie mode so we mostly fight lol

:)

• Haha 1

I feel all of you waiting, I am one of the fools who played ToyHeroes just to wait for mv release, i do agree that they should at least comunicate with us but we have to be understanding too, even though we all like the old, lovely, buggy mv, masangsoft developers either started rly late working on it or just take very long to assure a noncrashing, not buggy, not virused game for all of us to enjoy, the game being released on steam means we are gonna have new players too. I am on the same page as you all but considering that the forum has never been so aliver and waiting for the game, and although nothing has been released so far, masangsoft promised they would release at least the closed beta this year and like many other players i am waiting and dearly hoping for a tester role bcs i have a lot of knowledge of this game, items, bugs, glitches and all that. Keep waiting and hoping with us and we will eventually be able to play this game again.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I feel all of you waiting, I am one of the fools who played ToyHeroes just to wait for mv release, i do agree that they should at least comunicate with us but we have to be understanding too, even though we all like the old, lovely, buggy mv, masangsoft developers either started rly late working on it or just take very long to assure a noncrashing, not buggy, not virused game for all of us to enjoy, the game being released on steam means we are gonna have new players too. I am on the same page as you all but considering that the forum has never been so aliver and waiting for the game, and although nothing has been released so far, masangsoft promised they would release at least the closed beta this year and like many other players i am waiting and dearly hoping for a tester role bcs i have a lot of knowledge of this game, items, bugs, glitches and all that. Keep waiting and hoping with us and we will eventually be able to play this game again.

Youre no fool for playing any of the private servers mv has. Its totally fine for you to give them a go, i did that but left due to the changes they made to the game, like decreasing the jump height and speed of zombies.

Pretty sure they either only started work on this recently, which seems a bit unlikely or they had something planed and it got scrapped, i believe this might have been the case since it explains the multiple delays and when they announced the game was almost done back in 2019. That post as been deleted which further makes me believe in this.

• Thanks 1

Just continue with you life. It's not that we have something to do with it.

Edited by Yarmiz
  • Thanks 1
On 5/9/2022 at 8:11 AM, Yarmiz said:

Just continue with you life. It's not that we have something to do with it.

Exacly. Check the forums up every so often but move mv to the back of your head.

• Like 1

I still think it's worth waiting, comparing to other games. I hate to deal with entitled players but when it comes to MV the community was really lovely ^^

(Idk rn but when I used to play, I had a good circle of friends ~)

Let's just hope the game comes out soon and give all our best support to the game ☺️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Emily said:

I still think it's worth waiting, comparing to other games. I hate to deal with entitled players but when it comes to MV the community was really lovely ^^

(Idk rn but when I used to play, I had a good circle of friends ~)

Let's just hope the game comes out soon and give all our best support to the game ☺️

Hold up, are u Emilyx?