General Discussion

What do you hope will get Released early?

Flexouz

What item would YOU love to see them put in the game ASAP.ย  (Your fav items ig)

For me that would be the baseball bats. I had the silver/white one in MV and can't wait to get it back. For sets i would love Chip Blessed ๐Ÿ˜„

#chipgang

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Allu said:

My pfp. I want to get the gold knight parts for Naomiย ๐Ÿ˜‡

Ooooh classic, also with wreath crown if you can obtain it?ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 1

Tight, Awsome, and Jimi would be so cool to see early on. Tight was my first ever set I had and I miss it a lot. Any "old" cosmetics that are like pre-2014 are so cool. I always wanted the golden knight Naomi set, and of course I've gotta get the Santa CHIP set, what a classic.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Ooooh classic, also with wreath crown if you can obtain it?ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

Don't know whats possible yet, but definitely would like to get the wreath crown, huge plus ๐Ÿ™‚ย It looks really good with this set of armor.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

Tight, Awsome, and Jimi would be so cool to see early on. Tight was my first ever set I had and I miss it a lot. Any "old" cosmetics that are like pre-2014 are so cool. I always wanted the golden knight Naomi set, and of course I've gotta get the Santa CHIP set, what a classic.

ย 

I loved when they released the kris kringle set, it was one of my alltime favorite sets in the game tbh.

• Like 1

Looking at the "rewards" for the steam wishlist, I don't think they have a grasp on which items people actually like. I'm sure they'll release a lot of the ugly surge items.ย 

ย 

I think nearly all pre-surge sets have great designs and fit the game in well though. So if they don't suffocate us with post-surge stuff it'll be alright.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, niklas said:

Looking at the "rewards" for the steam wishlist, I don't think they have a grasp on which items people actually like. I'm sure they'll release a lot of the ugly surge items.ย 

ย 

I think nearly all pre-surge sets have great designs and fit the game in well though. So if they don't suffocate us with post-surge stuff it'll be alright.

I worried about this, a lot. I feel like they are going to release the "new" stuff from MVS, like the crazy and buggy space weapons and military weapons and stuff. I'd much rather have the classics come back, honestly there are a couple sets of weapons and parts I could go with never seeing again.

12 hours ago, Allu said:

Don't know whats possible yet, but definitely would like to get the wreath crown, huge plus ๐Ÿ™‚ย It looks really good with this set of armor.

It does really look good with that set. Which other 2ย accessorys did you wear with it?

Edited by Flexouz
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

ย 

I loved when they released the kris kringle set, it was one of my alltime favorite sets in the game tbh.

ย 

42 minutes ago, Webb said:

Awsome set for c.h.i.p ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

13 hours ago, Volt said:

CHIPgang ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 2
6 hours ago, niklas said:

ย 

Yeahh.. that problem was expected.

Luckily they did ask on the lasy survey what people wanna see in the game first ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, SweatyGengar said:

sea wasp. im droppin 100 easilly if sea wasp is in launch. and IM HOPING its an early access capsule only. Like first month of the launch then they remove it.

Im pretty sure if you joined and found outย  3 months later about mv you would have hoped sea wasp is still in capsule too ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
ย 

• Like 1

For me it would be the following:

ย 

Weapons:

ย 

Melees:

• Nether Blades
  • Ratchets

Rifle:

• Laser of Evaporation Series
  • Gold Rifle Series

Shotgut:

• Wells Fargo

Sniper Rifle:

• Sea Wasp Series (Hummingbird in particular)

Gatling Gun:

• Bulldozer

Rocket Launcher:

• Duke Series

Grenade Launcher:

• Predator Series

ย 

Armor Sets:

ย 

Knox:

• Herc Set
  • Orcasword Set
  • On Ear Earbuds (Accessory which you could buy for MP)

C.H.I.P:

• Jimi Set
  • Glacier Set
  • Kage Shinobi Set
7 hours ago, Flexouz said:

It does really look good with that set. Which other 2ย accessorys did you wear with it?

I never managed to own the gold knight, I did get to test it w a wreath crown in MV before the game shut down. My profile picture however is just a render that I've made (notice naomi is sitting on pandora's diorama). One of my favorite players used to wear this set with the vitamin bottle or that one black bag thingy at the back. The red imber polka dot umbrella back accessory fits well too since the gold knight armor has red leather straps. Or nothing at all lol.

21 minutes ago, Allu said:

I never managed to own the gold knight, I did get to test it w a wreath crown in MV before the game shut down. My profile picture however is just a render that I've made (notice naomi is sitting on pandora's diorama). One of my favorite players used to wear this set with the vitamin bottle or that one black bag thingy at the back. The red imber polka dot umbrella back accessory fits well too since the gold knight armor has red leather straps. Or nothing at all lol.

You make renders? ๐Ÿ˜ฎย do you still?ย 
also maybe Dark Icon would be nice on the set

Edited by Flexouz
  • Like 1