General Discussion

What's your favorite map?

Swagettie

Hi everybody

I was looking through the maps we had and was thinking what a shame it was that some of them are barely used anymore. So I was wondering if almost everybody just loves Neighborhood and Housetop or do some of you love the more un-used maps? Feel free to tell my why you love them aswell 🙂

My favorites are Battle Mine and Model Ship but unfortunately those maps are barely played anymore. I just love them for their design.

I like chess, it's a very small map but I like the idea of the map and the summervibes. Also some legendary YT videos have been recorded there like Yukisters swapping tutorial.

Also I like Toy Garden, I remember when I played there for the first time. It is nice summer map with a lot of plants and stuff, also playing zombie mode in the beginning was exciting, many places to hide.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:55 PM, ChiefKasboek said:

Hi everybody

I was looking through the maps we had and was thinking what a shame it was that some of them are barely used anymore. So I was wondering if almost everybody just loves Neighborhood and Housetop or do some of you love the more un-used maps? Feel free to tell my why you love them aswell 🙂

My favorites are Battle Mine and Model Ship but unfortunately those maps are barely played anymore. I just love them for their design.

I love toy Garden ( both vr )

House Top and PVC are my favorites for competitive (elimination), Bitmap/Chess for FFA, and Neighborhood/Hobby Shop are my favorite for Zombie.

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:55 PM, Swagettie said:

Hi everybody

Toygarden, hoppy shop

forgotten junkyard (old version when it was bigger). cargo and toy garden are also pretty.

Edited by Tanooki
5 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

PVC and Wild West are the only maps that i can play only ad don't get bored

Before, I liked the map of the junkyard, behind the school

Wild West the most memories because I played on my country's server in mode boom , Those were the best times, man

29 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

Before, I liked the map of the junkyard, behind the school

Wild West the most memories because I played on my country's server in mode boom , Those were the best times, man

Bomb plant on Wild West is wild!!