General Discussion

MVS보다 게임의 느낌이 더 좋은 것 같나요?

niklas

Just curious what other people think.

Personally I have not had any fun playing the betas so far, at all. If you look away from the p2w aspect of MVS, the weapons felt a lot better than they do on MVR. The mp shop weapons were somewhat balanced, but the weapons and weapon types on MVR is pretty bad. Maybe they are working hard behind the scenes, but that hard work does not at all show on the product they are delivering. Most of the changes feel super unnecessary, and it does not feel like the devs are familiar with the game at all. The fundemental weapon balancing needed improvement but it did not need a complete overhaul. Only interesting part of the game so far is the replay system. If this is the direction they're going in then I'm really disappointed.

MicroVolts Surge is better than this version. They could just revert back to Surge then get more feedback while also making money from it(If they open it) and make closed betas for the new things they want to add.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

MicroVolts Surge is better than this version. They could just revert back to Surge then get more feedback while also making money from it(If they open it) and make closed betas for the new things they want to add.

No lol

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

Bro ur just that sad that you cant even agree with me? i know im right im not the only one who said this.

Lol why would I agree with something that I don't agree with. We all have our opinions some will agree some will disagree not everyone will agree with you just because you want them to what you said is what I disagreed with if they did that it would take the game even longer to even release and they would have wasted time and probably money to revert to something this is only BETA testing half the features is still a work in progress this weeks beta is way more fun than last weeks so there improving.

Edited by DOA
2 hours ago, niklas said:

Just curious what other people think.

Personally I have not had any fun playing the betas so far, at all. If you look away from the p2w aspect of MVS, the weapons felt a lot better than they do on MVR. The mp shop weapons were somewhat balanced, but the weapons and weapon types on MVR is pretty bad. Maybe they are working hard behind the scenes, but that hard work does not at all show on the product they are delivering. Most of the changes feel super unnecessary, and it does not feel like the devs are familiar with the game at all. The fundemental weapon balancing needed improvement but it did not need a complete overhaul. Only interesting part of the game so far is the replay system. If this is the direction they're going in then I'm really disappointed.

I didn't have fun, this beta seems weird to me

9 minutes ago, NorMan said:

I didn't have fun, this beta seems weird to me

Youre the beta male Norman

16 minutes ago, Meat said:

Youre the beta male Norman

I think that I will officially stop playing, I did not try an update today, because it is clear that this game will not work, I can't waste my time any more 

Honestly, I have nothing to complain about the current gameplay. The weapons seemed fine. 

Actually, my only complaint is sniper rifles auto-scoping after shooting. I don't like that. 

But everything else seemed fine. Ignoring the server issues of course.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

Honestly, I have nothing to complain about the current gameplay. The weapons seemed fine. 

Actually, my only complaint is sniper rifles auto-scoping after shooting. I don't like that. 

But everything else seemed fine. Ignoring the server issues of course.

An option to turn the auto scooping on or off sounds like a good idea.

42 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

The censoring for the game aswell.

Missed opportunity there to say: 'The censoring for the **** aswell.'

• Haha 2

As much as I am excited for Recharged, Surge was better than any of the Recharged betas. Surge was more optimized and more balanced, even though it was P2W.

• MICROVOLTS changed the title to MVS보다 게임의 느낌이 더 좋은 것 같나요?

This beta sucks, I played the beta version for the Arab and Latin MV (the Arab one was gold, Pandora couldn't show her skin lmao) and they were so much fun. Here everything is a little grey, no weapons, no clothing, no personality, boring, doesn't look like a fresh start.

The capsule system breaks MV and creates a big gap between players, they should have done something new like a season pass or something.  

In my opinion: Microvolts>Microvolts Surge> Microvolts Recharged. MV was always a little p2w but things got worse after surge. Bazooka and Grenades got op, paid weapons can be enhanced even further, capsule clothing giving even more stats, and ugly ass characters introduced after Yamato.

• Like 1

Ok why did they change the title? Are they fr spending time randomly changing forum titles instead of fixing the game they broke?

On 7/30/2023 at 3:41 PM, niklas said:

Ok why did they change the title? Are they fr spending time randomly changing forum titles instead of fixing the game they broke?

They are korean not for sure if they using a translator to communicate with us or if they have someone that is english

But it helps there team I guess