General Discussion

Major dissapointment

Meat

I've been called negative many times on this forum. I know i can be sometimes.

After this 3rd beta release i hope it's somewhat justified.

This beta is a big flop. What exactly are we supposed to test? There is nothing in the game. It's empty.

We went from horrible to worse. Toy heroes is actually 100 times better than this really.

Dearest MVR team. Reverse everything to what it once was. If you don't then consider these past 6 years and your money gone wasted.

Nobody will play this game. Beginners wont make it past 3 matches at best. The game is boring and above all else bland.

Exept making a good website there is nothing to write home about. 

Return all items and stats. With that i mean make rifle and sniper usable again. 

Also explosives shouldnt deal 200 dmg. Hope you guys will listen since this is on everyones mind.

• Like 5

They just need to return what it was 6 years ago.

This game is a real trash right now.

Damn, 6 years waiting for this.....

• Like 1

Agreed, I was expecting so much improvement, but they have not even touched the last beta, instead they focused on stuffing it with cashgrab options and made the "beta" empty with no variation in gameplay and just terrible weapon balancing. 😕

• Like 2

I don't usually write but I have to back it ! 

I was somewhat hyped for this beta and later release but it is indeed a disappointment. 

Just like you said, what are we supposed to test? Who decides to release a beta being only able to use basic weapons which btw are awful, have you seen this cricket absolute jokes. 

The devs should really read every feedback thread carefully that has been posted and consider a change if they care about the game longevity at all.

Really hope next week there are improvements otherwise I don't see a lot of people play it for too long which is unfortunate. 

Edited by Yoshiii
  • Like 1

Also haven't seen anyone mentioning how ridiculously expensive RT is, if that's how they plan to price it.

One capsule spin costs 770 to 1085 and $99.99 gives you 10984 so basically 10 spins from the most expensive item (ignoring the 100% bonus for the first purchase). 

I truly want to believe that's not their final prices 🙃

Edited by Yoshiii
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Meat said:

I've been called negative many times on this forum. I know i can be sometimes.

After this 3rd beta release i hope it's somewhat justified.

This beta is a big flop. What exactly are we supposed to test? There is nothing in the game. It's empty.

We went from horrible to worse. Toy heroes is actually 100 times better than this really.

Dearest MVR team. Reverse everything to what it once was. If you don't then consider these past 6 years and your money gone wasted.

Nobody will play this game. Beginners wont make it past 3 matches at best. The game is boring and above all else bland.

Exept making a good website there is nothing to write home about. 

Return all items and stats. With that i mean make rifle and sniper usable again. 

Also explosives shouldnt deal 200 dmg. Hope you guys will listen since this is on everyones mind.

I'm agree

this beta is horrible

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Rob said:

They just need to return what it was 6 years ago.

This game is a real trash right now.

Damn, 6 years waiting for this.....

Seems like thats what most of the community wants, just surge. It was relatively fine even with its overpowered weapons and ill tell you this i would rather endure zeus spam all day then what they are doing to this game. 

• Like 1