General Discussion

LETS GOOOOO!!!!! (Predictions?)

Vindication

Well Volt, looks like your worries are not so much an issue anymore. Absolutely stoked to see the announcement of the third closed beta

What are you guys' predictions for the 3rd closed beta? Any ideas for the possible weapon rebalancing? New content besides the Replay Feature? Honestly I was a bit disappointed that they're not testing any of the monetized aspects of MVR, I would've definitely spent all my time rolling capsules just for fun lol

• Like 1

Really hope they fixed the weapon stats they broke, if they haven't then I probably won't be playing the game after it's release. I don't really think any of the developers played the game before it was bought, so I don't think they realize how goofy the weapon stats feel for seasoned players. I guess time will tell. Fingers crossed.

Second beta was a relatively short wait from the first one but this third one was a looooong wait so i presume they ahve changed things around a fair bit more.

• Like 1

My only big thing is the weapon balancing, if they're stubborn about it and don't continue to change it, and if it isn't at least decent in this beta, I would be very disappointed. I've given them loads of information that I put a lot of time into putting together, I did the same thing even in MVS, there aren't many people that can provide such a detailed reasoning and explanations, all for free too. It seriously is what could make or break the game.

Otherwise, I don't really have many issues, obvious quality of life tweaks would be nice, any actual "new" additions like the replay system and cosmetic content are absolutely amazing, bringing back certain things like daily login rewards would be awesome too. With how abundant MP was in the previous betas, there was no real incentive to grind and play a ton to me, they advertise the new uncapped leveling system like it's exciting and a reason to grind, but for me it's actually far worse than what we had in MVS, there's no real achievement to it for me. Back in MVS if you saw someone level 70+ or something you knew they've been around for a while, seeing someone in this game level like 583 is gonna feel so strange and unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

My only big thing is the weapon balancing, if they're stubborn about it and don't continue to change it, and if it isn't at least decent in this beta, I would be very disappointed. I've given them loads of information that I put a lot of time into putting together, I did the same thing even in MVS, there aren't many people that can provide such a detailed reasoning and explanations, all for free too. It seriously is what could make or break the game.

Otherwise, I don't really have many issues, obvious quality of life tweaks would be nice, any actual "new" additions like the replay system and cosmetic content are absolutely amazing, bringing back certain things like daily login rewards would be awesome too. With how abundant MP was in the previous betas, there was no real incentive to grind and play a ton to me, they advertise the new uncapped leveling system like it's exciting and a reason to grind, but for me it's actually far worse than what we had in MVS, there's no real achievement to it for me. Back in MVS if you saw someone level 70+ or something you knew they've been around for a while, seeing someone in this game level like 583 is gonna feel so strange and unnecessary.

"Detailed reasoning and explanations" 

Every post of yours i assumed to be written by a todler who is in a special needs class.

"All for free too" 

Were you planning on charging us for that?

Or was the first dose of stupidity for free?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Meat said:

"Detailed reasoning and explanations" 

Every post of yours i assumed to be written by a todler who is in a special needs class.

"All for free too" 

Were you planning on charging us for that?

Or was the first dose of stupidity for free?

Are you ever going to add anything of value to this forum?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, niklas said:

Are you ever going to add anything of value to this forum?

Do you truly believe you do then?

Was a sad sight. Youre all complaining and showing drawings to each other like geeks all day long.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Meat said:

Do you truly believe you do then?

Was a sad sight. Youre all complaining and showing drawings to each other like geeks all day long.

Actually I do feel like there's some value in showing off stuff made from game assets, or even just drawings. There's nothing negative about it. Are you just on the forum to complain about other players? (Which is super ironic btw) 

Literally any random non-toxic conversation on this forum has more value than anything you have written. Seriously get a life.

Edited by niklas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, niklas said:

Actually I do feel like there's some value in showing off stuff made from game assets, or even just drawings. There's nothing negative about it. Are you just on the forum to complain about other players? (Which is super ironic btw) 

Literally any random non-toxic conversation on this forum has more value than anything you have written. Seriously get a life.

Im the one who has no life yet you praise ppl who show off useless art. Solid logic. 

9 minutes ago, Meat said:

Im the one who has no life yet you praise ppl who show off useless art. Solid logic. 

If you're so miserable that you spend your time being toxic on a game forum then yeah I don't think you have a life. Why not show support to people who put effort into things? Regardless if it's 'useless' or not. 

God you're such a weirdo why are you even reading the forum if everything is so stupid to you? Goofy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, niklas said:

If you're so miserable that you spend your time being toxic on a game forum then yeah I don't think you have a life. Why not show support to people who put effort into things? Regardless if it's 'useless' or not. 

God you're such a weirdo why are you even reading the forum if everything is so stupid to you? Goofy

Niklas, I'd stop biting if I were you. Meat is a relentless troll, and sort of just shits on anything that spreads nice or enthusiastic vibes. Not sure why, but I've steered clear from engaging with him, I'd do the same if I were you. He's a dickhead, not much you can really change there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Vindication said:

Niklas, I'd stop biting if I were you. Meat is a relentless troll, and sort of just shits on anything that spreads nice or enthusiastic vibes. Not sure why, but I've steered clear from engaging with him, I'd do the same if I were you. He's a dickhead, not much you can really change there

i swear i will never understand people like this, that troll everything. For me, its just straight up cringe and sad. I've joined the discord and i swear i got shocked on the troll , spamm and childish behaviour... i do not remember the community being this re.tarded when MV was still on, and we have to take into consideration we were all younger than we are now... the only thing to describe the majority of the discord servers now its SAD.

47 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

i swear i will never understand people like this, that troll everything. For me, its just straight up cringe and sad. I've joined the discord and i swear i got shocked on the troll , spamm and childish behaviour... i do not remember the community being this re.tarded when MV was still on, and we have to take into consideration we were all younger than we are now... the only thing to describe the majority of the discord servers now its SAD.

Unfortunately I remember the MV community always being pretty bad. With the constant votekicking and arguing in game lobbies and calling others noobs, it was brutal.

19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Unfortunately I remember the MV community always being pretty bad. With the constant votekicking and arguing in game lobbies and calling others noobs, it was brutal.

yeah that is true, but they werent this cringy to be honest.. this is a new high lol