General Discussion

Fix the forum.

niklas

Honestly have no clue if I'm the only one experiencing issues but this forum is just insanely garbage trying to login from different devices that the main pc. Sometimes the sign in button leads to the register page, it's just awful.

Edited by niklas

I remember the nightmare that it was to try and sign up to the forums here, it takes you to another one of their websites and half the times doesnt log you in so you just have to do it again and again untill it works. Just glad i only had to do that once or so back when the forums were moved here.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, niklas said:

Honestly have no clue if I'm the only one experiencing issues but this forum is just insanely garbage trying to login from different devices that the main pc. Sometimes the sign in button leads to the register page, it's just awful.

Stop being so entitled and try untill it works like the rest of us had to.

For real stop complaining

• Confused 3
8 hours ago, Meat said:

Stop being so entitled and try untill it works like the rest of us had to.

For real stop complaining

I'm entitled because I expect a working forum? First of all, we shouldn't have to "try until it works", it should work from the get go. This has been an issue ever since the new forum was launched, the login system is broken and does not work properly, that's a fact. Second of all, this forum exists for discussion, so no, I'll speak my mind.

You are just insufferable, no idea why this post triggered you so hard but alright!

Edited by niklas
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, artless said:

I'm entitled because I expect a working forum? First of all, we shouldn't have to "try until it works", it should work from the get go. This has been an issue ever since the new forum was launched, the login system is broken and does not work properly, that's a fact. Second of all, this forum exists for discussion, so no, I'll speak my mind.

You are just insufferable, no idea why this post triggered you so hard but alright!

Lmao, well said

• Like 1