Off-Topic

Do a big lawsuit against Fornite

Nordic

4 hours ago, Ori said:

i want what you smoked

Hehehe i smoke Yeaaas.

Its makes me sweat harder than YukiNagato.('He is Best)

Fun Weed GIF by Fasiha Rauf

• Like 1

If the team from MV would like to make a lawsuit for copying the dynamics of a game, gameplay, idea etc.. they should law suit ''hypercharge unboxed'' Its 1-2-1 MV copied but the pay version and the version that its totally cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it's a copyright issue since the game play has nothing in common except the swap, even that's hardly a material you can present at court.

• Confused 2

Looking forward to the case, pls employ Amber Heard to play in it bcs as u can see she is both smart and the best actress, especially when it comes to trials XD.

• Haha 1
On 5/14/2022 at 10:24 PM, Sorel said:

Looking forward to the case, pls employ Amber Heard to play in it bcs as u can see she is both smart and the best actress, especially when it comes to trials XD.

and please do not forget to get the same lawyers that she has right now, you would win the case  FOR SURE.

With such professional lawyers its impossible to lose againts Epic Games lol, especially when they objects to their own questions.

• Haha 2
On 5/14/2022 at 12:46 PM, Astera said:

I don't think it's a copyright issue since the game play has nothing in common except the swap, even that's hardly a material you can present at court.

AHAHAHA the fact that u gave him an actual reason why its not a copyright issue is so funny to me, i dont think he said it seriously lol

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Onybaku said:

and please do not forget to get the same lawyers that she has right now, you would win the case  FOR SURE.

With such professional lawyers its impossible to lose againts Epic Games lol, especially when they objects to their own questions.

Exactly XD.