General Discussion

2 months-ish after, nothing new.

Alex_TheForest

Is someone still active in this place?

Ok listen, at least it's not close to 2 years like the old one! I believe in taking your time to finish a game as fast as possible, given that No Man's Sky did it and it went well so there's still hope! unless this was all a joke from the beginning.

Also it coming to steam would probably take more time than normal. I just hope they won't remove any of the og characters.

Theres a decent ammount of traffic around the forums, so it aint dead. Doubt they would remove any of the characters, besides some of the later ones that honestly no one gave a shit. Who here would fight tooth and nail to keep Amelia in ? You have the clearly superior sophitia with her bigger personality lovely voice.

Edited by desafinado56
2 hours ago, Alex_TheForest said:

Is someone still active in this place?

Ok listen, at least it's not close to 2 years like the old one! I believe in taking your time to finish a game as fast as possible, given that No Man's Sky did it and it went well so there's still hope! unless this was all a joke from the beginning.

Also it coming to steam would probably take more time than normal. I just hope they won't remove any of the og characters.

We are still active, for example u can look at how many people are playing the illegal version of MicroVolts ''Toyheroes''...

Plus there are many  people that are not taking the risk to install ToyHeroes because  is not safe.

The launch on Steam is important, because there are tons of people that played MicroVolts but have no clue about a comeback plus new players by looking at ''NEW GAMES'' section...

Steam will definetely increase popularity... the most important thing is that everything will go smoothly with balance, changes, and etc... thats the thing that will make the game enjoyable again...

In my opinion it would have been perfect if there was  more interaction with the developers and the community in this forum, because Leo is active on the forum but wont reply or post anything right now... (Last active 15 hours ago)

36 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Theres a decent ammount of traffic around the forums, so it aint dead. Doubt they would remove any of the characters, besides some of the later ones that honestly no one gave a shit. Who here would fight tooth and nail to keep Amelia in ? You have the clearly superior sophitia with her bigger personality lovely voice.

For me after Kai every single character should not have been released, the 4 OG + Kai is enough...

Edited by Onybaku