General Discussion

mv fuckind died

Tammi

There's no communication, there's no activity from staff, GM Levi left.

We have been waiting since 2017 and literally we've only got 2 fucking betas, at this point i'm just waiting the announcement that they're cancelling the whole project.

R.I.P MV

• Sad 1

Mate were all waiting for the game, it sucks but theres not much else we can do. Thinking its going to get cancelled is not a very good mindset to have, maybe try to focus on something else ? Learn how to juggle or try out a new game that has been in your wishlist since forever.

2 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Mate were all waiting for the game, it sucks but theres not much else we can do. Thinking its going to get cancelled is not a very good mindset to have, maybe try to focus on something else ? Learn how to juggle or try out a new game that has been in your wishlist since forever.

im not gonna lie yall been saying this for a while now, i get that u want to keep ur hopes up but at this point you are in denial, all we have been doing for 5 years is trying new games because this company doesnt know how to fix a game that was practically perfect when sold to them.

• Thanks 6
6 hours ago, ThatBoyNight said:

im not gonna lie yall been saying this for a while now, i get that u want to keep ur hopes up but at this point you are in denial, all we have been doing for 5 years is trying new games because this company doesnt know how to fix a game that was practically perfect when sold to them.

Yeah pretty much on point. All that has to happen is release its old state from back then and they are done. Its litterally 2 days of work, but no comunication like always. Bet they wont even read this or anyones message for that matter

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Tammi said:

There's no communication, there's no activity from staff, GM Levi left.

We have been waiting since 2017 and literally we've only got 2 fucking betas, at this point i'm just waiting the announcement that they're cancelling the whole project.

R.I.P MV

Yeah i don't planning to play MV anymore. 

When MV closed i already play THO for 5 years 

I was suprised that THO is better than these betas!  I was think they'll added new mode and about 15 new maps ect. 

But this is dissapoints.

8 hours ago, Meat said:

Yeah pretty much on point. All that has to happen is release its old state from back then and they are done. Its litterally 2 days of work, but no comunication like always. Bet they wont even read this or anyones message for that matter

I agree with this, surge only failed because of a select few poor decisions. If they picked up from surge and just worked from there to fix those changes then the game would be in a much better state.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I agree with this, surge only failed because of a select few poor decisions. If they picked up from surge and just worked from there to fix those changes then the game would be in a much better state.

Can we just do a post about them releasing the next beta like surge used to be and see where we go from there, cause the first 2 were garbage and the balance is never going to work the way they want to. And that would be a brilliant starting point, anything that's not like their idea of a balanced game would be a better starting point to be honest.

Edited by Sorel
13 minutes ago, Sorel said:

Can we just do a post about them releasing the next beta like surge used to be and see where we go from there, cause the first 2 were garbage and the balance is never going to work the way they want to. And that would be a brilliant starting point, anything that's not like their idea of a balanced game would be a better starting point to be honest.

It'd certainly be a better foundation to work off of. The current ground they have right now is like walking on quick sand.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ThatBoyNight said:

Im trying to promote some positivity because theres already way too much negativity in this site alongside having to deal with a lot of negativity on a daily basis. Is masangsoft rulled by a bunch of idiots ? Yes, are they souless assholes that dont know which direction to steer devs so they can finally release the fucking game ? Yes as well, we all know this by now, i just dont want people to be throwing insults around and losing their minds yet again. Ive been here since 2017, the wait is shit, their lack of communication is shit, but yelling at them and calling them names gets us nowhere so instead i try to keep peoples spirits up, have a little laugh every so often and enjoy being here trying to help out people who had a chilldhood similar to mine playing this mess of a game.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Sorel said:

That is what a lot of people have been saying, surge on the whole was fine, the problems were pay walls and one or two weapons that were op. If you remove the paywalls and say everyone can have whatever weapons they want you notice that the game had a pretty nice balance, it wasnt perfect but it worked quite well.