General Discussion

once again selling a false dream

zOldSwap

looks like we fell into the bait trap again
once again, US, MICROVOLTS players have been waiting anxiously for a single moment for over 4 years
what is this????
We have a company that NO ONE knows about that suddenly remembers to buy OUR community, OUR game and they start with that "beta" talk
first as microvolts OG, I can say and confirm that both betas were a real disaster, in all aspects
This company doesn't know microvolts (it's not a lie and everyone knows)
They don't know what the goals of the game are, they don't know what each weapon must have, they don't know the unlimited bugs that were present in the betas
They JUST bought a game, to sell a false dream, and left us empty this time
heard a GM LEVI, "news very soon"
in what land? in whose country?
they can't give news because THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO GIVE
It's as simple as that
there are many people defending the released betas, but with what sense?? does a driver shoot faster than a peeper? ahah what a joke
once again I repeat,
this company DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT HAS TO DO IN THE GAME
so if in 2056 the game is released for our grandchildren, trust that they will never see microvolts as it was .
Microvolts works if GMs are willing to listen to the community, because who plays is us
they just log in and respond to tickets! It has always been like that
as long as microvolts doesn't have 1 person really passionate about the community, they will never get anywhere
it's very sad, but it's the reality we have

Edited by zOldSwap
  • Like 3

I'm sure there are many people in this community who knew what to do, people who have always followed the growth of microvolts
is there anyone with better capabilities to see what is missing in the game, without being a microvolt player?? I think the answer is obvious

• Like 2

I still agree that community is important, and it's something they seem to lack expertise in. Even with their other games they seem to not really interact with the community outside of the rare post every now and then. .-.

Edited by Tanooki
1 hour ago, zOldSwap said:

looks like we fell into the bait trap again
once again, US, MICROVOLTS players have been waiting anxiously for a single moment for over 4 years
what is this????
We have a company that NO ONE knows about that suddenly remembers to buy OUR community, OUR game and they start with that "beta" talk
first as microvolts OG, I can say and confirm that both betas were a real disaster, in all aspects
This company doesn't know microvolts (it's not a lie and everyone knows)
They don't know what the goals of the game are, they don't know what each weapon must have, they don't know the unlimited bugs that were present in the betas
They JUST bought a game, to sell a false dream, and left us empty this time
heard a GM LEVI, "news very soon"
in what land? in whose country?
they can't give news because THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO GIVE
It's as simple as that
there are many people defending the released betas, but with what sense?? does a driver shoot faster than a peeper? ahah what a joke
once again I repeat,
this company DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT HAS TO DO IN THE GAME
so if in 2056 the game is released for our grandchildren, trust that they will never see microvolts as it was .
Microvolts works if GMs are willing to listen to the community, because who plays is us
they just log in and respond to tickets! It has always been like that
as long as microvolts doesn't have 1 person really passionate about the community, they will never get anywhere
it's very sad, but it's the reality we have

I agree, I said it earlier, we are waiting for 2018, which is about 5 years!  This is crazy, and I agree with you for naming the topic ""FALSE DREAM"" Even if the game opens, I doubt that it will continue. Of course, it will end like the previous one.

2 hours ago, NorMan said:

I agree, I said it earlier, we are waiting for 2018, which is about 5 years!  This is crazy, and I agree with you for naming the topic ""FALSE DREAM"" Even if the game opens, I doubt that it will continue. Of course, it will end like the previous one.

Actually were waiting since 2017 so its almost 6 years

Edited by OGSapphire
3 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Well to be fair they weren't working on it for nearly that long. Pretty sure they'd only started in like late 2020 or something, considering they're a very small team you can't really expect much. Although they should be doing a lot better when it comes to communication, unless they're being limited by their superiors which would be pretty likely.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Volt said:

Well to be fair they weren't working on it for nearly that long. Pretty sure they'd only started in like late 2020 or something, considering they're a very small team you can't really expect much. Although they should be doing a lot better when it comes to communication, unless they're being limited by their superiors which would be pretty likely.

I assume their managers are limiting them. That's very likely.

5 hours ago, Volt said:

Yea i forgot about that one, sw1ndle said something about them learning from nq games about coding for the game and that it took something (i think it was 2 years, correct me if im mistaken).

Limited or not, these are still poor business decisions that shouldn't be given excuses.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt at first, but it's gotten pointlessly stupid at this point.

Edited by Tanooki
4 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Yea i forgot about that one, sw1ndle said something about them learning from nq games about coding for the game and that it took something (i think it was 2 years, correct me if im mistaken).

i just quoted what they've said in a thread, though there's not much any excuse for lack for community interraction.

about beta testing or release delay my only guess might be since they're using amazon for hosting probably they're trying to save as much money from not hosting due of their low budget(talking about budget meant for testing & until end of first months of release) which probably is alot smaller than even toyheroes's current monthly revenue.

as much as i wish i could be able to defend them most likely from the small pushed updates they did on steam, ranked mode system might not be even finished.

• Like 1

Hello I am French and I have also just passed my rage because I have been waiting impatiently for this game for a long time but I also come to reassure you on several points.

They bought the game so they are a loser in the story they wasted money for nothing more they made a beta so they continue to develop the game which means they are wasting development time and money and after intelligence Masangsoft is a small company and it has income significantly lower than those of full companies in the same field and given their behavior they are doomed to bankruptcy in no time.

We sold our baby to a company that has been doomed for years. (this is just an estimate from my point of view and information I've gotten from all the MS games I've played as this problem is starting to be everywhere.)

9 minutes ago, HinataNekoNya said:

Bonjour je suis français et je viens aussi de passer ma rage car j'attendais ce jeu avec impatience depuis longtemps mais je viens aussi vous rassurer sur plusieurs points.

Ils ont acheté le jeu, donc ils sont perdants dans l'histoire, ils ont gaspillé de l'argent pour rien de plus, ils ont fait une version bêta, ils continuent donc à développer le jeu, ce qui signifie qu'ils perdent du temps et de l'argent en développement et après l'intelligence, Masangsoft est une petite entreprise et elle a des revenus nettement inférieures à celles des entreprises complètes du même domaine et compte tenu de leur comportement elles sont vouées à la faillite en un rien de temps.

Nous avons vendu notre bébé à une entreprise condamnée depuis des années. (ce n'est qu'une estimation de mon point de vue et des informations que j'ai obtenues de tous les jeux MS auxquels j'ai joué car ce problème commence à être partout.)

PS: I hope you're hooked because they still haven't removed closed beta from the site and they left the date without specifying the year has in November guys. (Once again proof of incompetence you do anything)

On 4/10/2023 at 5:28 AM, OGSapphire said:

6 years???? holy shit its been that long??