General Discussion

what is the difference between "toyheroes" and "microvolts"?

lSqozzy

Hello, I was playing ToyHeroes when I was about 8 or 9 years old, i guess. I left the game and decided to come back, and now I'm 18
So while I was searching on the internet, I found "Microvolts Recharged" and I found that Masanggames bought the game and they are creating "Microvolts 2.0," I guess?
But at the same time, there is ToyHeroesso I really wanna know what the difference is—are they the same game?
Why people miss the game and can't wait to play it while they already have ToyHeroes online
I'm so confused.

AS far as i know toyheroes only opened after microvolts shut down so back in 2017, so i presume you didnt play toyheroes but instead microvolts either before or after surge. As for the difference, microvolts or microvolts recharged or whatever masangsoft decides to call it next is the original and true version of the game, its still under development. Toyheroes on the other hand is a private server.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

AS far as i know toyheroes only opened after microvolts shut down so back in 2017, so i presume you didnt play toyheroes but instead microvolts either before or after surge. As for the difference, microvolts or microvolts recharged or whatever masangsoft decides to call it next is the original and true version of the game, its still under development. Toyheroes on the other hand is a private server.

To add to this, toyheroes isn't run by trustworthy people. Microvolts, Microvolts Surge, Microvolts Recharged, Toywars, (and I think Microwars? I'll need correcting on this) are all officially purchased / licensed games.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

To add to this, toyheroes isn't run by trustworthy people. Microvolts, Microvolts Surge, Microvolts Recharged, Toywars, (and I think Microwars? I'll need correcting on this) are all officially purchased / licensed games.

Yap that pretty much covers everything. thanks nooki

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lSqozzy said:

Hello, I was playing ToyHeroes when I was about 8 or 9 years old, i guess. I left the game and decided to come back, and now I'm 18
So while I was searching on the internet, I found "Microvolts Recharged" and I found that Masanggames bought the game and they are creating "Microvolts 2.0," I guess?
But at the same time, there is ToyHeroesso I really wanna know what the difference is—are they the same game?
Why people miss the game and can't wait to play it while they already have ToyHeroes online
I'm so confused.

Hello,

It should be noted that while I lack definitive proof or certainty regarding these matters, I offer the following advice based on my knowledge and understanding: If you have sensitive data on your computer, it may not be wise to take the risk. Alternatively, consider the potential consequences and ask yourself what the worst-case scenario might be.

Safety:
The safety of ToyHeroes cannot be guaranteed, especially if safeguarding your data is a concern. Within the community of this private server, there exist rumors that the individual responsible for its creation also developed cheating tools for Microvolts. It is up to the individual to decide whether to place trust in a person who may be classified as a hacker.

Legality:
It appears that ToyHeroes lacks the legal authority to host its version of MicroVolts. The responsible parties for this version of the game may attempt to avoid or overlook discussions about copyright infringement and are unlikely to furnish any evidence in support of their actions.
EPT-Media claims to be the publisher of ToyHeroes; however, the availability of meaningful information regarding this company is limited.

Integrity:
The responsible entities lacks the skills to fix and deal with real issues.
One way they dealt with DDOS attacks was to block incoming connections from certain countries, without disclosing any information to their players causing frustration and confusion to innocent players from the selected regions. 
It was reported by a few players that they got banned owing to their web browser search history.

Gameplay:
I haven't played it for a while but if you are looking for gameplay similar if not identical to Microvolt's ToyHeroes offers just that. Don't expect new sets or maps instead, you will get recolored weapons and mirrored maps.

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Don't forget MicroVault.

Edited by 007
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, 007 said:

Hello,

It should be noted that while I lack definitive proof or certainty regarding these matters, I offer the following advice based on my knowledge and understanding: If you have sensitive data on your computer, it may not be wise to take the risk. Alternatively, consider the potential consequences and ask yourself what the worst-case scenario might be.

Safety:
The safety of ToyHeroes cannot be guaranteed, especially if safeguarding your data is a concern. Within the community of this private server, there exist rumors that the individual responsible for its creation also developed cheating tools for Microvolts. It is up to the individual to decide whether to place trust in a person who may be classified as a hacker.

Legality:
It appears that ToyHeroes lacks the legal authority to host its version of MicroVolts. The responsible parties for this version of the game may attempt to avoid or overlook discussions about copyright infringement and are unlikely to furnish any evidence in support of their actions.
EPT-Media claims to be the publisher of ToyHeroes; however, the availability of meaningful information regarding this company is limited.

Integrity:
The responsible entities lacks the skills to fix and deal with real issues.
One way they dealt with DDOS attacks was to block incoming connections from certain countries, without disclosing any information to their players causing frustration and confusion to innocent players from the selected regions. 
It was reported by a few players that they got banned owing to their web browser search history.

Gameplay:
I haven't played it for a while but if you are looking for gameplay similar if not identical to Microvolt's ToyHeroes offers just that. Don't expect new sets or maps instead, you will get recolored weapons and mirrored maps.

The gameplay is much or less the same, meaning that the way u play the game is the same, but the way the scope moves is slightly different from mv, the weapon balance is slightly different in most cases (riffle having been the one who got buffed a lot). Aside from the fact that the way you play the game is very similar, there's also the fact that they did fix a few bugs and glitches (having created others ofc) and that they made a sum of additions to the game throughout the years, a few new modes (a few square mode minigames), the new barrier mechanic which is not a very bad ideea but not a very good one either, and new sets and weapons.

But considering what 007 wrote about the safety of the game it's your choice, taking in consideration that people get reandomly banned or get banned if they talk about subjects the owner/s don't like. And also knowing the risks and that your effort to get anything in TH is in vain bcs:

1. The luck is garbage and they want to keep you hooked up on playing by giving you a good iteam once in a while (but very seldom)

2. Whatever you aquire in that game will be forgotten and deleted at some point (the game will probably close when/if mvrecharged finally gets released, with or without masangsoft having to take legal actions against it)

That baing said, I am aware of my situation (I don't own any data that i need to protect) I am taking the risk and playing the game while waiting for mv so I can't rly be the hypocrite saying "No, don't do that" while I am doing it. It's your call.

• Like 1
On 4/9/2023 at 6:18 AM, Tanooki said:

microvolts(later changed into microvolts surge eu/na) multiple times passed through multiple companies like pingpong, microwars bra/lat(latino from softnyx to gamengame another old branch of masangsoft), microvault(arabic tahadi), microvolts reloaded(philipines or indonesia i forgot), toywars japan, toywars thailand(previously have online first version, first ever devs were in taiwan then thailand short story their first copy of game was shipped with cdrom have online 0.6.7 and then online), there were some test servers as well and probably a chinese/koreean sv that i might had forgotten tho, mostly all of those we're published by different companies in contact with devs from nq games which was eventually a sub branch company part of masangsoft if i recall right not completly sure about last part since i don't have anymore the documents to provide evidence for that specific fact.

toyheroes indeed is private server pretending to be official and to own license from nq games a company which is no longer active since years also i can confirm there's no relation in any term between masangsoft and toyheroes.

Edited by sw1ndle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, sw1ndle said:

microvolts(later changed into microvolts surge eu/na) multiple times passed through multiple companies like pingpong, microwars bra/lat(latino from softnyx to gamengame another old branch of masangsoft), microvault(arabic tahadi), microvolts reloaded(philipines or indonesia i forgot), toywars japan, toywars thailand(previously have online first version, first ever devs were in taiwan then thailand short story their first copy of game was shipped with cdrom have online 0.6.7 and then online), there were some test servers as well and probably a chinese/koreean sv that i might had forgotten tho, mostly all of those we're published by different companies in contact with devs from nq games which was eventually a sub branch company part of masangsoft if i recall right not completly sure about last part since i don't have anymore the documents to provide evidence for that specific fact.

toyheroes indeed is private server pretending to be official and to own license from nq games a company which is no longer active since years also i can confirm there's no relation in any term between masangsoft and toyheroes.

btw 2017-2019 they were using as anticheat xigncode from ava emulated and eventually switched to his own ac by abusing mv's implementation of xigncode since its not so hard to load his own ac instead, and around 2020-2021 he implemented a shellcode dropper system which uses its own network system and gets activated depending on the heartbeat info it gets from their server, basically toyheroes could drop a virus or execute any code on your pc depending on the user tho since its not activated by default and i never encountered either the system to be active or working, but i can say atm at its current stage windows defender real time protection would detect and prevent the shellcode since the way he runs the shellcode won't bypass windows defender memory protection unless someone added toyheroes to windows defender exclusion list

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, sw1ndle said:

You're a legend dude.